Default Anyone want a guild?

I just recently logged into Sarlona to check my Favor points (I used this world to get some of the first time favor bonuses) and realized I was now the only member and leader of the guild I joined ages ago. Since I no longer play on this server, I was looking to give this guild to anyone interested. No charge. Guild is "The Chaotic Regime", has a Stormglory Bolt airship (with Bath House and Tactical Training Room), and is Lv 27.

Anyone interested can PM me, post here, or look for Faytheless in-game. I will likely be on for the next several days to run up some more Favor points.
    Last edited by Buddha5440; 01-19-2018 at 07:38 PM.
    Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

There is a free-to-play or Premium player who really wants this guild. Even if they don't know it yet...

o https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post5501639

(VIP's... you can get one for free, so maybe give the non-VIP a break?)

That's exactly my thought behind offering this guild up to anyone who wants it.

I started my DDO life on Sarlona back in 2010 or so. Switched to Thelanis as my main a few years later and only use the other worlds for favor bonuses to earn points to buy stuff.

Worst case scenario, you have a small guild 27 lv's above what you start a new one as.

Just let me know if you're interested.

Guild given away. Have fun all
    Last edited by Buddha5440; 01-19-2018 at 11:35 PM.
    Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.