Community Member

Default KTA stack with Insightful stunning and/or Insightful deadly?

I’m looking into rolling Dire Charge into my TWF build. I have a couple of questions about Know the angles and stunning, as well as KTA and deadly. Will help me with gear selection.

Does KTA’s insight bonus to damage stack with Insightful deadly? Wiki says it doesn’t, but want to double check accuracy of this. I was hoping to use the legendary ring of nightfall but if it doesn’t stack.. I’ll use something else.

Does KTA’s insight Bonus to tactics stack with Insightful stunning? I was planning on canning crafting Insightful stun but if it doesn’t stack I’ll do something else.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RS-Makk View Post
    I’m looking into rolling Dire Charge into my TWF build. I have a couple of questions about Know the angles and stunning, as well as KTA and deadly. Will help me with gear selection.

Does KTA’s insight bonus to damage stack with Insightful deadly? Wiki says it doesn’t, but want to double check accuracy of this. I was hoping to use the legendary ring of nightfall but if it doesn’t stack.. I’ll use something else.

Does KTA’s insight Bonus to tactics stack with Insightful stunning? I was planning on canning crafting Insightful stun but if it doesn’t stack I’ll do something else.

Thanks
    According to Symbiiot it stacks with both. I can attest KTA most def stacks with Insightful tactics. IT eveidentally stacks with insightful deadly as well (or at least the one from Ring of Nightfall).
    Kodraith / Xanxibar / Xinibar / Lensgrinder :: Lava Divers of Khyber :: I'm a monk. I hit things; it's what I do.