Founder

Default bank storage on sale ??

am I looking in the wrong place in the store? thought shared bank storage was supposed to be 50% off this week but not seeing that. looks like the other items listed in the announcements today, like astral shards, are showing up correctly but not that one.

Community Member

Yeah I'm not seeing shared bank discounted either.

I'd also buy Deep Gnome and Mines but I'm VIP so I can't. It's terrible that you're punished for being VIP. Give them your money and they don't allow you to buy things lol.

I really dig Mines too. It's pretty well done immersive content.

yep, i checked twice. shared bank is missing from the sales.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord Server: https://discord.gg/AK7RpVC | Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member

I see that it is only the actual shared bank (so if you’re free to play) that is on sale. None of the actual storage is on sale.

Thumbs down

The only thing on sale is base Shared Bank (you won't see it if you already own it). So yeah, another week with nothing interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Redgob View Post
    The only thing on sale is base Shared Bank (you won't see it if you already own it). So yeah, another week with nothing interesting.
    Cordovan should qualify that it's only the BASE Shared Bank given all the stuff we'd actually want resides under the store tab: Account->SHARED BANK

And then he should realize it's not worth qualifying and just put everything in that tab on 50% off.

Yes, I agree... just put it all on sale. -EVERYONE
    DDO 2019: ALL SHARN TOWERS - ALL THE TIME.

Community Member

its only the first slot? lame.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redgob View Post
    Maybe if you are VIP with all the expansions. But then what would you expect to be on sale that would excite you?
    I got Mines of Tethyamar for my wife's account, and I got both expansions for my dual-box account, and used the points to get base shared storage, Mines of Tethyamar & Demon Sands for said account.
    In the process I also got legendary upgrade to shadowfell on my main.
    For me, Santa came early this year.
    Last edited by Ahwaric; 12-21-2017 at 02:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    8 pages in, that train has already sailed. The dead horse is canned into cat food by now.

Community Manager

Correct, it's the Base Shared Bank. Typically when we do a sale on additional bank space we use the terminology Shared Storage. That said, we can understand the confusion, so will be adjusting the copy.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    That said, we can understand the confusion, so will be adjusting the SALE.
    Fixed... so I can buy some shared augment space.
    DDO 2019: ALL SHARN TOWERS - ALL THE TIME.

I was super happy to see the Base Shared Storage finally go on sale and immediately purchased it for Account #3. Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahwaric View Post
    Maybe if you are VIP with all the expansions. But then what would you expect to be on sale that would excite you?
    I got Mines of Tethyamar for my wife's account, and I got both expansions for my dual-box account, and used the points to get base shared storage, Mines of Tethyamar & Demon Sands for said account.
    In the process I also got legendary upgrade to shadowfell on my main.
    For me, Santa came early this year.
    Yep, I was talking from my point of view only. I'm aware that it's a great sale for newer players (I bought shared bank for my 2nd account in a similar sale a year or two back). But personally I'd prefer "shared storage" as the new ravenloft augments are really bad to transfer (as they seem to stack only in bags and nowhere else).

Community Member

Default Sale, but not, again.

The new shared bank slots, #18 & #19 are not on sale. Same problem happened before until the slots were finally added. Hope this gets resolved before the sale expires. (They both still cost 995 points)

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Zafaron View Post
    The new shared bank slots, #18 & #19 are not on sale. Same problem happened before until the slots were finally added. Hope this gets resolved before the sale expires. (They both still cost 995 points)
    You might want to read Cordovan's post higher up in this thread. None of the additional bank slots are on sale, and they're not supposed to be.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    You might want to read Cordovan's post higher up in this thread. None of the additional bank slots are on sale, and they're not supposed to be.
    I thought he was talking about crafting storage not being on sale. The shared storage were on sale, just not the higher numbered slots. This same thing happened before until they finally included the higher numbered ones in the sales. Previously it was an oversight, and not intentional. I assume that it is the same issue now. If not, I would like to know as the only reason I'm not buying them is because I'm waiting on them to be on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafaron View Post
    I thought he was talking about crafting storage not being on sale. The shared storage were on sale, just not the higher numbered slots. This same thing happened before until they finally included the higher numbered ones in the sales. Previously it was an oversight, and not intentional. I assume that it is the same issue now. If not, I would like to know as the only reason I'm not buying them is because I'm waiting on them to be on sale.
    bump. same question. would like to buy the higher shared slots