Community Manager

Default Heroic Barovian Vendor NPC fix

Today's hotfix aimed at correcting an issue where some heroic characters were getting ML29 versions of Barovian items instead of the correct version did not resolve the issue for everyone. For those players who still need to get their proper weapon from the NPC, get in touch with Customer Support. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Will this issue eventually be addressed/reset, or is this the solution to this problem?
    Sarlona: Stelvar, Stethos, Saltmint, Abbracadaver, Shaigh Hulud, Fujihowser MD, Soundwaive, Kuddlefish and some others

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by slothinator View Post
    Will this issue eventually be addressed/reset, or is this the solution to this problem?
    This should not be an issue going forward, but those already affected will need to get in touch with Customer Service.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by slothinator View Post
    Sounds like the NPC mistakenly giving the wrong level weapon was fixed, it's just that the people who already took it were not able to get a new one at the appropriate level so CS will hook them up. People who never took the item before the fix have no issues, so nothing to be addressed
    Kestros, Shintao Monk
    Leader of The Shadowtouched, Ghallanda
    Member of the Tyrs Fellowship

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Today's hotfix aimed at correcting an issue where some heroic characters were getting ML29 versions of Barovian items instead of the correct version did not resolve the issue for everyone. For those players who still need to get their proper weapon from the NPC, get in touch with Customer Support. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Hi Cordo I just am seeing this thread, as I am one of the players who is having issues with getting a min level 10 weapon/item. By the way the NPC never once wanted to give me a min lev 10 item, just a min level 29 item. So I didn't take anything even after about 7-8 tries, and even after the couple of hotfixes. Than after the hotfix this past Saturday I saw It was still the same Level 29 item and I said the hell with it and took the 50 Guild Renown points at the bottom of the reward list.

Customer support from the main STG website or where? EDIT: Never mind I found it and sent it through..

Thank You....
    Last edited by apacheizm23; 12-14-2017 at 01:59 PM.
    DIRTYONE/BARBARIAN-APACHE/FS -APACHEKID/RANGER/FIGHTER -TRUEGOD/WARLOCK - POWWOW/FIGHTER- INDIO/PALI-TUKO/BARBARIAN -REDHOOK/BARD - GUISEPPI/RANGER -SHORTYROCK/ROGUE/RANGER/BARB- DIRTYHO/MONK--DIRTYBLADE/PALI
    2006/VIP BROOKLYN N.Y.

I tr'd againnnnnnnnnnnnn and am now approaching level 8 so I'm hoping I can get the proper level item this life when I reach Level 10.
    DIRTYONE/BARBARIAN-APACHE/FS -APACHEKID/RANGER/FIGHTER -TRUEGOD/WARLOCK - POWWOW/FIGHTER- INDIO/PALI-TUKO/BARBARIAN -REDHOOK/BARD - GUISEPPI/RANGER -SHORTYROCK/ROGUE/RANGER/BARB- DIRTYHO/MONK--DIRTYBLADE/PALI
    2006/VIP BROOKLYN N.Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    If you're even interested, I finally received my minimum level 10 item after I tr'd this new life.
    2006/VIP BROOKLYN N.Y.

Community Member

Default Sentient gem

I am having trouble getting a sentient gem for the alts that got the wrong weapon. I thought that once I got to epic I would be able to talk to the NPC and get the gem but not so. I submitted an in-game ticket but they couldn't help me. How do I go about this? Thanks!