Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    34

    Default How do you cancel your VIP subscription?

    I bought the Ultimate Fan Mists of Ravenloft bundle. I redeemed all my my products online, but I got an email saying my 60 day VIP subscription will be automatically renewed. I really hate auto-renew in the first place, but to make matters worse, I have spent hours going to websites and following instructions on how to cancel my subscription and still can't find out how to do it. This makes me so angry that I may never ever spend a penny here again. The email I received to cancel my subscription did not help in the slightest and provided no phone number to call. I really can't state enough that this almost ruins everything for me. This is as shady and low as it gets. Sending an email to cancel and with no clear and easy way to cancel is beyond immoral as far as I am concerned. I should not have to spend hours researching how to cancel. This is nothing but terrible. I am very disheartened and disappointed.

  2. #2
    Hero
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    SW United States
    Posts
    3,481

    Default

    Go into the in-game store and at the top of the window there is a subscription button. Click on that and you can cancel your sub.

  3. #3
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    Go into the in-game store and at the top of the window there is a subscription button. Click on that and you can cancel your sub.
    No, I can't. The only option is "DDO Subscription". There's no choice to cancel it.
    __________________
    Shawn

  4. #4
    Community Member Greantun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shawnvw View Post
    No, I can't. The only option is "DDO Subscription". There's no choice to cancel it.
    So, in the store, click the down arrow next to your account name.

    There click "Manage Subscriptions"

    It shows your current VIP Subscription, click "Details"

    Under the "Subscription Details" box there is a "Hold or Cancel" link - do that, Also, I would follow the "Delete Payment Account" option under the "Renewal Details Box".

    All there on my account.

  5. #5
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greantun View Post
    So, in the store, click the down arrow next to your account name.

    There click "Manage Subscriptions"

    It shows your current VIP Subscription, click "Details"

    Under the "Subscription Details" box there is a "Hold or Cancel" link - do that, Also, I would follow the "Delete Payment Account" option under the "Renewal Details Box".

    All there on my account.
    Got it, thanks.

    Can we sticky this thread?
    __________________
    Shawn

  6. #6
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    5,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shawnvw View Post
    Can we sticky this thread?
    I've perpetuated this information on the wiki:
    http://ddowiki.com/page/VIP#Canceling_subscription

  7. #7
    Community Member Greantun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cru121 View Post
    I've perpetuated this information on the wiki:
    http://ddowiki.com/page/VIP#Canceling_subscription
    Thanks, I did update it slightly with the following note that seems to not be understood:

    Note: You will still be a VIP until the time that you have already paid for expires - they do not give refunds

  8. #8
    Community Member TitusOvid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,093

    Default

    Is there a possibility to cancel a subscription without being ingame?

    Cheers,
    Titus.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titusovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

  9. #9
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    Is there a possibility to cancel a subscription without being ingame?

    Cheers,
    Titus.
    I need this too, I can't get into DDO anymore. I want to cancel it because it won't let me play anymore.

  10. #10
    Community Member Thunder-Monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    Is there a possibility to cancel a subscription without being ingame?
    You can try here...

    https://myaccount.turbine.com/

    Sign in with your in-game details and look for Manage Subscriptions or something similar.

    TM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload