Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default WTB or burrow specific color of specific styles

I'm really just looking to mirror the right color of two styles and the random items just aren't coming my way in the colors I want.

The first is very similar to the Aberrant Robe but with a lavender or violet collar:

I almost never see this base robe but when I do its most often paired with an orange or sickly green collar.

The second item I'm looking for only seems to drop in celestial leather, I call it Cannith Style and I'd like to mirror a version in Seafoam Green. Now I have never seen it in seafoam so I'm just hoping that color is available. I have seen it in various shades of brown, grey, blue, mauve, hot pink, crimson, puke green, orange and what's pictured here rust and regular green:

So to sum up I'm looking for the robe exactly as pictured above and the cannith style in seafoam green. I'm willing to pay a million plat for the exact version I want. I don't care about the enchantments or augments slots, this is purely for aesthetics.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    The second item I'm looking for only seems to drop in celestial leather, I call it Cannith Style and I'd like to mirror a version in Seafoam Green. Now I have never seen it in seafoam so I'm just hoping that color is available. I have seen it in various shades of brown, grey, blue, mauve, hot pink, crimson, puke green, orange and what's pictured here rust and regular green:

Sorry for the slight derail, but you've found an armor in HOT PINK?! I've never seen hot pink armor outside of the Quorforged Docent in all my years of playing. I've been wanting hot pink armor for my Pinc Punch main since she was created. The only armor I found that even came close to pink was some old school Spiral lavender armor that is no longer available in the store. Sadly despite asking every time they've made a suggestion thread, only ugly robots get the joys of painful pink armor. If such armor exists for fleshies, please let me know and I'll gladly pay in plat/items/whatever.

As for your own ask, I checked through my stockpile of slotted random gear and don't have what you're looking for. Good luck finding it!
    Pinc Punch - Unarmed Monk (Uber Completionist) // Porc the Orc - Paladin // Thunderborn - Warlock // Imustbe Emo - PewPew Rogue // Aquamine Artifact - Crafting Artificer (shelved)

Yes indeed. The Cannith style celestial leather above can come in hot pink. I almost kept that one but it only had the shoulder pieces not the belt/waist portion. I have also seen a version of Planeforged Plate with hot pink in some of the details. I did not keep that one because I had already found a blue-violet version I liked better (looks like Plate Armor of the Deep but with gold plate).

Is Pinc Punch on Thelanis? If so as I come across hot pink armor I will send it to her... more or less until you ask me to stop. I try on every item or armor/robe before I sell or crunch it. I will say hot pink is one of the rarer colors. Blues are more rare, for me at least.

I don't know about you but for me the RNG sometimes has streaks, that is some days everything I get is totally random and other days I might pick up a dozen items of armor or robes and there will be a predominance of a particular color. Such as 3 out of 5 items being orange, or over half being a gross shade of green. Luckily the streaks of RNG sometimes favor me with a group of purple/violet and unfortunately mauve. I only notice this because I try on all my random gen armor.

I really don't know why anyone would have allowed puke green to even be in the selection process though. And it seems to be a color option for almost everything but outfits, even docents. The devs have a cruel sense of humor.
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

I'll make a point to check all my armors before crunching from here on out. I've asked on the forums in the past and have had stints of looking, but have never had a single hint of anything outside of WF docents.

Of course if I come across these armors, I'll send them to you. What is the toon you want them for?
    Pinc Punch - Unarmed Monk (Uber Completionist) // Porc the Orc - Paladin // Thunderborn - Warlock // Imustbe Emo - PewPew Rogue // Aquamine Artifact - Crafting Artificer (shelved)

Just send them to Aelonwy I keep my extra Mirrors on her.

Just a note: I have been looking for that Robe for years. I have been trying on all armor items since the advent of Cannith Crafting. When I say armor (not robes) with blue details/accessories is rare for me I mean probably less than four items across years of play. Hot pink is only slightly more common for me say maybe eight or so armors with hot pink details/accessories over the years.

On the flip-side orange and puke green are so common (for me) that when I'm trying things on to sell or crunch I say "yet again" aloud for orange and "not again!" aloud for every puke green item. There is also some groaning for the truly atrocious items.

Like I said, someone has an evil sense of humor.

Default Images for DrawingGuy

Unfortunately the plate is BTA but here is an example of very light pink in the accessories:

The lower one is unbound but I used to have one very similar to that but in a bubblegum colored version. This one is more of a light red than a pink:

I just don't keep much that is truly pink, I lean towards violets, blues and burgundy, seafoam is an aberration to the rich renaissance colors I tend to prefer.

I like that first armor! What is the exact name/type?

Sadly no luck in finding your armors yet - but two people looking for each other is much more likely than one. Hopefully more cosmetic fans will join the swap meet.

Just some random generated Brigandine on the Catacombs end reward list.

I forgot about those! They definitely have some clown combos for colors, and a long time ago on the old forums when we had a thread for showing off your toon, saw some people with painful sets.

Still drooling over your plate armor with pink accents. It has a proper pink AND looks good. <3

Just keep checking the Planeforged Halfplate. I'll keep checking too, its bound to drop again eventually. You might even get a brighter pink.

Yeah, I've never kept a set of Brigandine myself. There might be a color or detail I like, but in every item there are always clashing colors and hideous style choices too. Its like the artist that made the Brigandine was told to torture people's eyes. The more garish and tacky the better. Elocator's Habiliment is only semi-passable in that it is all pastels and looks like the Easter Bunny made it.

Ought to be paired with:

Default Don't know how I feel about this one:

On the one hand, its less elegant than I prefer and yet on the other hand there is something pleasant about the blend of colors and textures in this piece.

Kinda looks like she's ready to go quest against a Mardi Gras parade...

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    Kinda looks like she's ready to go quest against a Mardi Gras parade...
    Close. The typical Mardi Gras colors are gold, vibrant purple and a true green. I don't remember what the gold and purple symbolized, but I thought the green had something to do with faith or the church. Either way no green no Mardi Gras. And that little bit of aqua by the collar just isn't green enough to count.

It kind of looks like a temple or monastery guard or trainee armor to me. So maybe a fighter-monk or monk-cleric, or low level fighter-cleric appropriate for RP purposes.

And that little bit of aqua by the collar just isn't green enough to count.
    Hmmm - that's almost Kelly green on my monitor (2015). (not like the plant leaves under her arm, which are more true Kg, but close.) And likewise the chain itself has an overall greenish hue.

Aqua, to my eyes, is found in the male's armour just above, just under his heart (darker) or the back of the skirt (lighter). <shrugs>

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    Hmmm - that's almost Kelly green on my monitor (2015). (not like the plant leaves under her arm, which are more true Kg, but close.) And likewise the chain itself has an overall greenish hue.

Aqua, to my eyes, is found in the male's armour just above, just under his heart (darker) or the back of the skirt (lighter). <shrugs>
    We must have very different monitor settings. The only changes I made to my monitor from the default was I adjusted red/magenta down just a tad so that everyone in my photos folder didn't look like they had a sunburn. On my screen the back of the guy's skirt looks like a muted (greyed-down) mint-green.

Short of someone with a professionally or tool-assisted calibrated monitor, I don't think any of us see quite the actual colors of the armor.

To me, C-Dog is right. Her collar is green with yellow-green chainmail, while the male above that has aqua armors. Just taking an eye-dropper tool into Photoshop to her collar shows G with the highest value, R second, B lowest (though R and B are very close), and on the CMYK scale, it favors Yellow over Cyan, which would be a green or yellow-green. Aqua favors Cyan over Yellow, which is what the male armor does.

This does explain why some of the armors we've been sharing do not look quite the same to each other - it sounds like your monitor calibration is a bit off. Windows 10 does come with an easy to follow calibration - simply type in "calibrate" in the search and it should pop up "Calibrate Display Color". Go through the full wizard, and that should help you a good bit. Unfortunately not all monitors ship with great default settings.

Quote Originally Posted by DrawingGuy View Post
    This does explain why some of the armors we've been sharing do not look quite the same to each other - it sounds like your monitor calibration is a bit off. Windows 10 does come with an easy to follow calibration - simply type in "calibrate" in the search and it should pop up "Calibrate Display Color". Go through the full wizard, and that should help you a good bit. Unfortunately not all monitors ship with great default settings.
    Very likely. But I don't know if I want to... people look like they ought to in my photos folder, what if I re-calibrate my monitor and I don't like how my characters look? what if I'm then unhappy with things I've purchased? :/

Slight color imbalances can be tough to see. You may have a slight blue shift, but that doesn't show as well on warm colors like skin tones, and your mind and memory can make up for a lot. Fixing it should not make people look bad - it may look off for a little bit as it is something different, but once you get used to it, should look good again. Though that won't change cosmetics you have possibly being corrected to colors you don't like as much.

Ultimately, though, it doesn't really matter if you're happy. The color on my mom's TV is actually pretty terrible, but she thinks it's the best you can get on a TV and doesn't want it replaced/fixed. Though maybe it's all part of a nefarious plan to get me to want to do other things with family when I visit instead of watching any TV because it's bad enough to bother me...

Community Member

Just a note: I have been looking for that Robe for years. I have been trying on all armor items since the advent of Cannith Crafting. When I say armor (not robes) with blue details/accessories is rare for me I mean probably less than four items across years of play. Hot pink is only slightly more common for me say maybe eight or so armors with hot pink details/accessories over the years.

On the flip-side orange and puke green are so common (for me) that when I'm trying things on to sell or crunch I say "yet again" aloud for orange and "not again!" aloud for every puke green item. There is also some groaning for the truly atrocious items.

Like I said, someone has an evil sense of humor.
    I recently discovered that Masei Mkembe seems to give only “vibrant” robes when you trade in Antique Bronze Tokens. I have yet to see a single earth tone robe after more than a hundred trades (I was fishing for robes with the backpack/scroll case frill). You could test whether the same is true for his armor trade in options. If they’re based on a more limited, colorful subset of the appearance table, you might have a better chance of finding what you’re looking for there.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast