Community Member

Default Please answer this.. Are Sentient weapons ONLY for lvl 20+ weapons?

I jumped on and once I figured out how to get a weapon (first time in test dojo) and then talk to the captain and got it upgraded. However, before I could try anything else I got lagged off and had to run for the rest of the day so I couldn't answer my own question.

I was hoping, and assumed, that the Sentient weapons would be something I could take and keep from lvl 1-30 and just kind of build it up as I grew in strength.

Don't get me wrong, I know there are a majority of players out there that will enjoy this so they can have an uber weapon for their 30th lvl character and they can Reaper 10 star stuff but I wanted to confirm before I decide to spend more time on this since I RARELY play about 20th lvl.

Thank you kindly.
    Dew

21+

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    Most named weapons that are not crafted and have a minimum level of 21 or higher can accept a Sentient Jewel and become sentient. This will be applied retroactively to existing named weapons; appropriate weapons players have already earned can accept Sentient Jewels if the weapon is capable of becoming Sentient.
    Tell me about any and all bugs you encounter by clicking here!

NOTE: Submitting a bug in this manner is not a quick fix for past occurrences; it is instead a means of bringing issues to our attention to prevent future occurrences for both you and others. Providing detailed information, especially specifics about your account and character as well as what steps you took leading up to the issue, are critical to us being able to pinpoint the cause of any problems you have encountered.

Community Member

21+
    Thank you very much. Case closed.

21+
    Why? The players have provided SSG with hundreds of hours of free beta testing for the Ravenloft expansion. It would be nice if SSG reciprocated that by providing the players with the rationale, be it design decisions or tech limitations or whatever the case might be, for the 21+ barrier which excludes so many great epic weapons and also the exclusion of all crafted items.