Default 2O17 All-Server VETERANS DAY CEREMONY - TONIGHT -- 9PM EST in DISCORD

DISCORD LINK --- NO SOFTWARE TO DOWNLOAD!!! JUST PLACE COPY and PASTE LINK IN BROWSER AND YOU ARE IN!!

[link removed]

DISCORD LINK --- NO SOFTWARE TO DOWNLOAD!!! JUST PLACE COPY and PASTE LINK IN BROWSER AND YOU ARE IN!!

https://discord.gg/vMYpHD
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 11-11-2017 at 10:34 PM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

ANYONE that would like to help us organize, donate or participate in actually BUILDING a home for a disabled veteran, please contact me here in the thread or in a PM.

Thank you so much.

The PLANNING starts tonight at our Veterans Day Get Together.

I was told by organizers that no Guild in gaming history has organized building a home for a disabled VETERAN. We will be the first.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 11-11-2017 at 03:22 PM.

No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

I <3 that you consistently show your support.
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    I <3 that you consistently show your support.
    Thanks Tscheuss!

Yeah we do for so many different reasons, for every veteran that's joined us over the years, and can't join us, and their family and friends. For all veterans, of course, male, female, American and international. Its about WHOEVER you come to represent and wish to show respect. This year marks our 9th year. I believe it's the longest running player event in the history of DDO.
    This year we are doing something a little different. We are prepping for a real life event. We'll be working with Homes For Our Troops and seeing a home rise from the dirt, custom build for a disabled veteran in need.

We need all the brainpower and muscle and donations we can muster.

We are gathering in 25 minutes... in Discord!