Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Smile Zergless Reboot V4

The Zergless are rebooting once again to version number 4 and looking for more to join us. We welcome all whether new( have no idea what you are doing) or a vet(running your millionth life). We play on Tuesday nights on Wayfinder from 9:30 pm eastern until 11:00 pm eastern. Only rules are no AH or passing from alts. General vendors and vendors earned thru favor are allowed. At the present time we have 3 people looking to run this version. We are planning on starting from level 1 in Korthos on Tuesday , November 28th. If this date changes I will update. IF you wish to join, reply or pm or pm Illiamala or Yeehaw on Wayfinder. Poor Illiamala has no life so she has been thru all the previous versions of the Zergless, I guess that is why she is stuck being the healer Hope we can get a full group going and no roles have been taken yet. You can play whatever class or race you like.

Community Member

I'd be interested, but my schedule changes week to week, so not sure I'd always be able to make that start time. If that's ok, then I'd be happy to join. I'm fine taking just about any role.

PM me so we can talk. Later start time we might be able to accommodate. Missing sessions may not be a problem if you are going to start a first life and it is not too often

So the plan is still in effect. We now have a possible fourth joining us so there are still two open positions. All are welcome to join. Any class, the fourth is planning to run a wizard. The time is actually 9:30 to midnight eastern time

Quote Originally Posted by zman67 View Post
    So the plan is still in effect. We now have a possible fourth joining us so there are still two open positions. All are welcome to join. Any class, the fourth is planning to run a wizard. The time is actually 9:30 to midnight eastern time
    I am interested and would like to make a monk -ish

Niab

Quote Originally Posted by Niab View Post
    I am interested and would like to make a monk -ish

Niab

You are welcome to join roll up your toon on Wayfinder and have the toon waiting in snowy Korthos. You are welcome to stop by a Tuesday before the 28th to meet and say hi to other team members. Having a headset would be great but not necessary. IF you do come on Niab pm Illiamala or Yeehaw from the Zerless for an invite.

As an update to others we are now 5. One open spot left don't wait too long or someone else will grab that spot. We have a wizard and a monk so far. Tuesdays on Wayfinder 9:30 to midnight ET.

Community Member

The Zergless are rebooting once again to version number 4 and looking for more to join us. We welcome all whether new( have no idea what you are doing) or a vet(running your millionth life). We play on Tuesday nights on Wayfinder from 9:30 pm eastern until 11:00 pm eastern. Only rules are no AH or passing from alts. General vendors and vendors earned thru favor are allowed. At the present time we have 3 people looking to run this version. We are planning on starting from level 1 in Korthos on Tuesday , November 28th. If this date changes I will update. IF you wish to join, reply or pm or pm Illiamala or Yeehaw on Wayfinder. Poor Illiamala has no life so she has been thru all the previous versions of the Zergless, I guess that is why she is stuck being the healer Hope we can get a full group going and no roles have been taken yet. You can play whatever class or race you like.
    Do you still have room? I have a level 20 first life char who could be TRed if that's ok. Flexible as to class.

yes, if your toon is on Wayfinder just join us on Tuesday night and we can discuss plans and future toon classes. Tuesday 9:30 ET

Okay none of the new joiners showed up this Tuesday, Nov 14. I would like to try and have everyone show up on the 21st, Wayfinder 9:30ET. If you cannot make it please pm me ore reply on the forums. I am going to throw an open invitation to everyone so anyone else interested can join. Again if you cannot make it please let me know or I may give away your spot to someone else. Anyone is welcome and any class as no classes have been determined as of yet. We currently have three members: Illiamala, Kriseries and Yeehaw, you can pm theses toons on Wayfinder too. Zergless V4 static group Tuesday nights , Wayfinder 9:30 to midnight ET

Okay none of the new joiners showed up this Tuesday, Nov 14. I would like to try and have everyone show up on the 21st, Wayfinder 9:30ET. If you cannot make it please pm me ore reply on the forums. I am going to throw an open invitation to everyone so anyone else interested can join. Again if you cannot make it please let me know or I may give away your spot to someone else. Anyone is welcome and any class as no classes have been determined as of yet. We currently have three members: Illiamala, Kriseries and Yeehaw, you can pm theses toons on Wayfinder too. Zergless V4 static group Tuesday nights , Wayfinder 9:30 to midnight ET
    I am still planning on coming as monk for 28th ..I was in mexico this last week ..I can try and get on for 21 also.

hope to see you on the 21st. I will hold one spot for you even if you do not make it.

Default Nov 21, 2017

We have four people confirmed for the Zergless V4 reboot starting on November 28, 2017 on Wayfinder. We have Illiamala - Cleric, Krisiries - Artificer, Niabkuza - Monk and Yeehaw- Druid. We still have two open positions so if Peng or Twilightsong or any one else is interested we play Tuesdays 9:30 to midnight Et on Wayfinder. We will be starting in Korthos sunnyside on the 28th. Hope to see some more people there.

Happy Thanksgiving to US readers.

Anyone else to join us ?

Default Nov 28, 2017

Well it is version 4 time. We will be meeting on Wayfinder sunny side at 9:30 to midnight ET. We have four certains, 2 possibles but we would welcome any others who wish to join.

Well the Zergless has rebooted to version 4. We managed to have 5 people, Illiamala - Cleric, Jahm - Wizard, Lagg - Druid, Niabkuza - Monk, Krisiries - Artificer. So we met up and decided to skip korthos and jump straight to harbor. We started harbor -Baudry chain elite, then started the other harbor quests on reaper 2. Along the way we had a ranger join us for a bit, then was replaced by a warlock. We have almost completed all the level 2 harbor quests, except for Stealth Repossession and Smugglers Warehouse before we had to call it for a night. We are all at level 3 and would be open to someone else joining us to fill the last spot, we have the basics covered so class is open. if you would like to join pm or reply here or send tell to one of the toons above on Wayfinder, Tuesdays, 9:30 to midnight ET.

game night...

I don't think i will make it tonight I have company coming for the holidays.....

I will catch up any quests for next time if possible.

be on tonight

Just to update anyone following we managed to make it six people , full group and are now up to level 8. Illiamala - Cleric, Jahm - Wizard, Lagg - Druid, Niabkuza - Monk, Krisiries - Artificer, Phystrel - Bard. Running at repear 2, only problem is first lifers being xp capped and waiting on Illiamala.

Default Group has an open spot

A static group that meets Tuesdays 9:30 to midnight ET has a sudden opening. This groups was a full six man party but one of our members decided to leave the group so we have an opening. Play anything you like we have a Cleric, Artificer, Wizard, Bard and a Druid. We are about to take level 17 so you would have to have a toon at about that level or run an iconic. We just ran the LOD chain to get to Eveningstar. Reply here, pm me or Join us on Wayfinder on Tuesdays and send a tell to Illiamala.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast