Community Member

Default Reborn in Light - Exalted Angel ED

I was in a raid last night and we got wiped. When I used my Reborn in light the text showed
    (Combat): You heal 46,250 points of damage from Reborn in Light
    . But nothing happened. Biggest fizzle of my life (or death)
    Is this raid mechanics? Another in the party tried to use a Siberys Spirit Cake but remembered they cannot be used in raids and they say so in description. Reborn in Light has no such notification.

Was the raid in reaper mode?
    And if so, were you still on death timer?

The reaper death timer has fouled up other self-rezzes, such as Jibber's, using a charge but not restoring your life.

Community Member

No we where in Epic Elite. Thanks for that tip though.

More info on later experiences.
    I deleted the game and am currently reinstalling it. Takes a good day to download.
    Last night in the Fire on Thunder Peak Raid my game would go choppy down to 1 fps or less, much less.
    I had total agro. Both dragons and pretty much all trash would come straight for me. Even though I never touched the dragons. They blamed it on my lock aura but I never got close to them, let alone they were on opposite sides of the map. I then suffered a non movable bug where I was pinned to the ground as if I was lagging. I could Leap of Faith is all. But i was still fighting and casting and killing the trash. It was like I was in a black hole and pulling everything else with me.
    SO I just closed the game. Rebooted my PC. Logged back in. Of course I was dead, or released and outside the raid at the quest giver. Even though I had set my grafix to almost the lowest settings my game was still choppy. I /death to arrive on my ship's bind point and still there my game was choppy beyond belief. So I Deleted it and am reinstalling.
    I have my suspisions about it being the server. A few times others where suffering similar fizzles of skills and stickiness Or perhaps this last patch went wrong somewhere. Because thats when I really started to notice some of the trouble.

Community Member

Ok after a 16 hour download and reinstall and struggling with the grafix to set back to 1920x1080 I went to thunder peak to test (because this is where I had it worse). It was smooth. Did a few raids last night and Reborn in Light worked fine.
    I experienced the non moving bug again inside Chains of Flame. Had to log out and back in and I was fine. But before I did I inspected combat chat and my debuff bar and there was no indication of any negative effects. However this time I was able to note the bug happened after multiple leg shots had slowed me way down. When the icon disappeared the effect still remained and I could not move. On returning my owl bear had mummy rot (cant remember the exact name) from the quest I did well before. Not sure that is related but it could be.

Another bug I was noticing, and I bring it up here because I noticed it prereinstall a little before I got the other bugs, is when dissolving armor and weapons in the Item Deconstruction machine I got no coin. My first notice of this I tested if I reached my limit of coin (VIP) by purchasing 10 Dissolvers for 50PP. When I dissolved my next weapon I got 900pp and the math showed correct in my coin count. This bug happens each time I go to the crafting hall and start dissolving. My first indication this is going to happen is the Dissolver will remain in the "Your Indigence" box.

I conclude that the last patch introduced some kind of bug where things are either not hooking or not unhooking.

I've had the same problem. And I'm specifically talking about non-reaper quests with no death timers - reborn in light simply not working as it should.