Default Dear Festivult Jester, regarding those kobold cookies....

I know it is the middle of summer, but now that Crystal Cove is upon us, it makes me nostalgic again for the kobold cookies of last year. They just do not taste the same.

When the winter Festivult came around last year, the planar alignments changed the wondrous power of kobold cookies to a Gust of Wind clicky.

Cordovan mentioned in a livestream a while back that people did not find the previous year's wondrous power useful (High Jump; Duration: 1 minute. Spawns one purple crystal. (CL: 15)).. but the high jump and purple crystal are extremely helpful in Crystal Cove AND in certain of the Cannith challenges.

Festivult jester, I know you are hibernating now - but this year when the planes align for Festivult again, can you please restore kobold cookies? You can still bake them using those delicious Tunnelworm sewer kobolds, but I want my high jump and purple crystal back.

in one of the recent livestreams, Cordovan asked the community for suggestions on seasonal changes to the festivult cookies.

Since festivult is approaching, I thought I might ask the festivult jester again to please please restore the kobold cookies to what they were previously before last year -

I would like to it to have that unique Hugh Jump (duration: 1 minute) with the purple crystal spawn. It made the cookie helpful for Crystal Cove and certain Cannith challenges.

!!!

please bake those fleshy kobold cookies just right this year!

It would also be nice if the cookie jar capacity could be increased to be inclusive for the Anniversary Party cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Graskitch View Post
    I know it is the middle of summer, but now that Crystal Cove is upon us, it makes me nostalgic again for the kobold cookies of last year. They just do not taste the same.

When the winter Festivult came around last year, the planar alignments changed the wondrous power of kobold cookies to a Gust of Wind clicky.

Cordovan mentioned in a livestream a while back that people did not find the previous year's wondrous power useful (High Jump; Duration: 1 minute. Spawns one purple crystal. (CL: 15)).. but the high jump and purple crystal are extremely helpful in Crystal Cove AND in certain of the Cannith challenges.

Festivult jester, I know you are hibernating now - but this year when the planes align for Festivult again, can you please restore kobold cookies? You can still bake them using those delicious Tunnelworm sewer kobolds, but I want my high jump and purple crystal back.

in one of the recent livestreams, Cordovan asked the community for suggestions on seasonal changes to the festivult cookies.

Since festivult is approaching, I thought I might ask the festivult jester again to please please restore the kobold cookies to what they were previously before last year -

I would like to it to have that unique Hugh Jump (duration: 1 minute) with the purple crystal spawn. It made the cookie helpful for Crystal Cove and certain Cannith challenges.

!!!

please bake those fleshy kobold cookies just right this year!

It would also be nice if the cookie jar capacity could be increased to be inclusive for the Anniversary Party cookies.

well, if we can make a wish, this would be a decent one.
    Beste, Titus.
    Don't do the fun wrong || New to Orien? Join Titan Channel || Soko Irrlicht rekrutiert.

How about cookies that replicate the various Weekend Boosts for an hour or three--+x% Experience; +x% Guild Renown; +x% Mysterious Remnants; +x Loot Roles; +x Loot Level--that sort of thing?

I'd like to see a few more of the high-level enhancements or epic destiny effects added, since it increases accessibility for newer players by giving them some powerful emergency abilites & acts as a nice preview too - "hey, once you hit higher levels you can do this all the time!" kind of thing. They've already got cocoon which is pretty handy for lowbies as an HP-buffer for nasty traps & a 60-sec shadow form, which is a top-tier destiny ability (that and radiant shield are arguably used more at high levels where maximum defensive capability is particularly useful). Naturally a bunch of these suggestions would need to be amended to have a particular caster level applied for balance, or fixed duration rather than the "until rest/death" of the originals.

A few that could be fun/useful:
    Daunting roar - a few seconds of high-DC paralysis effect can give a handy edge in a fight, or good for a breather in an emergency to run away & grab a bit of healing
    Reign - it's effect still relies on scoring a vorpal hit rather than being an outright damage-dealer in itself, but hey, some temp HP & a chance to KAPOW an enemy is pretty sweet
    Magister sigils - lifeward in particular could be really useful in a number of places during heroic levels.
    Avatar of nature - ok, probably too powerful unless it was used for one of the really rare cookies, but I know that as a newbie, being able to go into tree form for just 20sec or so to stomp a handful of enemies would be all kinds of awesome.
    Shadow training 2 - being sneaky can be fun, being able to do it for a while at full speed with some extra boosts is pretty nifty
    Cloak of shadows - protection from elements, light edition could certainly be handy in a few places, i'm looking at you, running with the devils...
    Divine Intervention or Death Pact - aka the "poor man's siberys cake"
    Summon Archon - who wouldn't want a lil' buddy nightlight for a while?
    Diversion - throw up a distraction dummy, always good for a laugh.
    Elemental apotheoisis (1 for each element) - make it a limited time thing, 30 or 60 sec & it'd be a nice little trick for a number of caster types.
    Last edited by FuzzyDuck81; 12-01-2017 at 10:53 AM.
    I don't mean to come across as unsympathetic - but I am, so I do.

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Yes please and TY

I run Cove allot when its up because I like the teamwork, commeraderie, and fun of it. I'm big fan of Kobold Cookies as they were. Can we have some whoo hoo this year on them? (I have giant stack of them : )

These I would spend my MM AS on when I earn if on the Shard.

Community Member

When Festivult starting this year? It's Dec 1 already!

Quote Originally Posted by Urklore View Post
    When Festivult starting this year? It's Dec 1 already!
    IIRC having the coins able to drop in chests & the jester appearing are separate switches in the back-end, so the coins could get switched on as soon as today, and with ravenloft coming very soon, i suspect the cake changes will be included with that alongside the jester appearing.
    Last edited by FuzzyDuck81; 12-01-2017 at 10:52 AM.
    I don't mean to come across as unsympathetic - but I am, so I do.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDuck81 View Post
    IIRC having the coins able to drop in chests & the jester appearing are separate switches in the back-end, so the coins could get switched on as soon as today, and with ravenloft coming very soon, i suspect the cake changes will be included with that alongside the jester appearing.
    I'm just surprised we do not have a posted start date for the event. Usually we have a start date by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Urklore View Post
    I'm just surprised we do not have a posted start date for the event. Usually we have a start date by now.
    I'm thinking mid to late January.

yay festivult jester!! thank you so much for listening to us and going back to last year's recipe for those yummy, fleshy kobold cookies!!

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Thanks for the heads up!

yay festivult jester!! thank you so much for listening to us and going back to last year's recipe for those yummy, fleshy kobold cookies!!
    I'll get back into game as soon as I'm able and go on the hunt!