Default Something seems strange with twists

Since I'm consistantly perplexed at how to make a character with over 2k health that is anything near effective in any way; I was reading the other forums to see if I could find the theory-craft behind a decent tank build. I found a build there called the Magic Turtle; and while I can't condone all of the build choices in it; there's no denying that having more then 13k EHP would be very useful for high-skull reaper tanking (as it advertises). However, when looking into the breakdown of how it gets that much... I noticed something very strange:

Under HP it lists using Strength of Vitality to get 412 HP. This seems quite reasonable; Strength of Vitality is a Tier-5 destiny ability in the most common tank-based epic destiny.
    Under PRR it lists using Blitz to get 30 PRR. This seems reasonable; Blitz is a Tier-6 destany ability in the Legendary Dreadnaught, and is the best PRR you can get from epic destanies...

But wait... Now the build has Tier-5 US and Tier 6 LD in the same build! I was under the impression that Tier-4 was the highest you were allowed to twist under any circumstances; thus making this combination impossible. Am I wrong in this impression; or is the build falsely advertising the stats possible; where it's able to get that much HP or that much PRR, but not both at the same time. If this is the case then it significantly drops the possible EHP the build can obtain (down to 12k)
    Selvera: Half elf Bard 14/Barb 2/Fighter 2; Just having a bit of swash fun with a heroic life.
    Jen: Half Elf Fvs 20/Epic 10; Healer Archer with a more supportive build then usual
    Mayve: Tiefling Sorc 16; Just a pastlife for an alt

Quote Originally Posted by Selvera View Post
    Since I'm consistantly perplexed at how to make a character with over 2k health that is anything near effective in any way; I was reading the other forums to see if I could find the theory-craft behind a decent tank build. I found a build there called the Magic Turtle; and while I can't condone all of the build choices in it; there's no denying that having more then 13k EHP would be very useful for high-skull reaper tanking (as it advertises). However, when looking into the breakdown of how it gets that much... I noticed something very strange:

Under HP it lists using Strength of Vitality to get 412 HP. This seems quite reasonable; Strength of Vitality is a Tier-5 destiny ability in the most common tank-based epic destiny.
    Under PRR it lists using Blitz to get 30 PRR. This seems reasonable; Blitz is a Tier-6 destany ability in the Legendary Dreadnaught, and is the best PRR you can get from epic destanies...

But wait... Now the build has Tier-5 US and Tier 6 LD in the same build! I was under the impression that Tier-4 was the highest you were allowed to twist under any circumstances; thus making this combination impossible. Am I wrong in this impression; or is the build falsely advertising the stats possible; where it's able to get that much HP or that much PRR, but not both at the same time. If this is the case then it significantly drops the possible EHP the build can obtain (down to 12k)
    I agree with you and would presume this to be a typo

I don't know of any work around to do that. It's probably a mistake on the builder's side.