Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini-Dragon357 View Post
    I think you may have missed the Purity Healing Amp filigree. It is still giving +3 Healing Amp, it should be +10 like the others.

I'm not sure if Exalted Angel's core toggle/stance Angelic Presence is working. After I take the enhancement my Cha isn't increased by 2 and I can't find it under stances to activate it (which is where I think it should be.) Maybe I'm missing it somewhere?
    Already fixed the purity HA issue.
    Will check out Angelic presence.
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.74 Now Available

Mostly fixes in this one.

Fix: "Legendary Flamecleansed Fury" set items should now provide the correct bonuses when 3 items equipped (Reported by Strambotica)
    ---Legendary Hallowed Trail
    ---Tattered Scrolls of the Broken One
    ---Legendary Hallowed Castigators
    ---Legendary Blessed Vestments
    ---Legendary Blessed Bulwark
    Fix: Missing item "Legendary Pendant of the Azure Sky" added (Reported by Xycona)
    Fix: "Legendary Hruit's Influence" set items should now provide the correct bonuses when 3 items equipped
    ---Legendary Pendant of the Azure Sea
    ---Legendary Sunstone Gauntlets
    ---Crystalline Gauntlets
    ---Legendary Bronze Dragonscale Plate
    ---Legendary Pendant of the Azure Sky
    Fix: Filigree "Purity: Healing Amplification" will correctly give +10 healing amplification (missed it last time round) (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    New: Item objects now support the "MinorArtifact" flag
    ---After Item Select, any "Minor Artifact" in other equipped slots are removed on equipage of a new Minor Artifact.
    ---When items are removed like this, you now get a warning message (works for off-hand when equipping a 2H weapon also)
    Fix: Many minor typos in the Augments.xml file fixed
    Fix: "Topaz of Spell Focus: Enhancement" correctly renamed to "Topaz of Spell Focus: Enchantment"
    Fix: "Exalted Angel: Angelic Presence" +2 Sacred bonus to charisma will now diplsay in the breakdowns (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    New: Almost all U42 items now have their drop locations

See that signature for a link

Three of the Helms from the Age of Rage chain have purple augment slots, which isn't correct for those items: Mask of the Vulkoorium, Drow Cowl, and Compliance.

The Cannith Crafted Necklace suffix option is missing Insightful Wizardry.

Divine Power - This is a level 4 self-only Cleric/Favored Soul spell and it is missing from the 'Self and Party Buffs' tab.

Just in case you don't play divines: The spell increases your BAB to that of a fighter. This is important for calculating your PRR which is based off of your BAB. A level 30 pure cleric has a BAB of 20, while a level 30 pure fighter as a BAB of 25. If you're wearing heavy armor your PRR is calculated as BAB*2. Without this spell, a cleric would get 40 PRR (20*2) from his armor and a fighter gets 50 PRR (25*2). If you're running a warpriest/melee cleric/fvs build, you are usually always running around with this spell active despite its short duration. It also gives a +6 enhancement bonus to strength.

Exalted Angel: Angelic Presence - I see it as inactive in the breakdown for charisma. I can't figure out how to activate it. I was expecting to see an option to select it under the user section of Stances, similar to that of Exalted Angel: Ascendance. It isn't there and I'm not sure where else to look for it.
    Last edited by Gemini-Dragon357; 05-17-2019 at 11:18 PM.

Community Member

Three of the Helms from the Age of Rage chain have purple augment slots, which isn't correct for those items: Mask of the Vulkoorium, Drow Cowl, and Compliance.

The Cannith Crafted Necklace suffix option is missing Insightful Wizardry.

Divine Power - This is a level 4 self-only Cleric/Favored Soul spell and it is missing from the 'Self and Party Buffs' tab.

Just in case you don't play divines: The spell increases your BAB to that of a fighter. This is important for calculating your PRR which is based off of your BAB. A level 30 pure cleric has a BAB of 20, while a level 30 pure fighter as a BAB of 25. If you're wearing heavy armor your PRR is calculated as BAB*2. Without this spell, a cleric would get 40 PRR (20*2) from his armor and a fighter gets 50 PRR (25*2). If you're running a warpriest/melee cleric/fvs build, you are usually always running around with this spell active despite its short duration. It also gives a +6 enhancement bonus to strength.

Exalted Angel: Angelic Presence - I see it as inactive in the breakdown for charisma. I can't figure out how to activate it. I was expecting to see an option to select it under the user section of Stances, similar to that of Exalted Angel: Ascendance. It isn't there and I'm not sure where else to look for it.
    I will get the items fixed and see about adding divine power. I will double check all the PRR/BAB calculations at the same time, but I think those are already using the current BAB value.

The exalted angel +2 sacred bonus to charisma only shows up as inactive as its description says that it is only active when your current HP > 50% of max. In almost all cases elsewhere in the program where a bonus is conditional like this they show up as inactive also. there is also no way to currently switch it to active until such time as I implement the current HP slider (which is on my long ago to do list). I will see about re-instating that at some point in the future. Have to live with manually adding the +2 to the total till then.

Community Member

There are changes in the next version which will allow all hitpoint related effects such as this to be enabled/disabled in future.

Default DDOBuilder is broken

Downloaded latest, unzip'd and ran exe

---------------------------
    DDOBuilder.exe - System Error
    The code execution cannot proceed because mfc100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
    OK

Guess what I don't have on my system...

Solution: Requires Visual C++ redistributable package 2010 for Windows

NOTE: Requires the 32 bit (x86) redist to match the 32bit exe (not the operating system)
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...3-37bf0912db84
    Last edited by Drus-the-Axe; 05-24-2019 at 12:08 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drus-the-Axe View Post
    Downloaded latest, unzip'd and ran exe

DDOBuilder.exe - System Error
    The code execution cannot proceed because mfc100.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
    OK

Guess what I don't have on my system...

Solution: Requires Visual C++ redistributable package 2010 for Windows

NOTE: Requires the 32 bit (x86) redist to match the 32bit exe (not the operating system)
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...3-37bf0912db84
    Unfortunately its not guaranteed to be present. I will update the first post with this information for people in the future.

Community Member

Hello there!

A couple things I noticed in the past, and I just confirmed in the most recent release:

1. The Otto's Irrevocable Power 4 piece set bonus is only giving +1 to DCs, not +2. Eye of the Beholder 4 piece is giving the proper +2.
    2. For monks, Combat Mastery, Insightful Combat Mastery, and Quality Combat Mastery don't increase the DCs of Quivering Palm.

I'm currently running a pure DC Wizard and a Bearbarian, so I'll throw everything into the planner, compare what I'm getting in game vs the app, and let you know if I find other things.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zretch View Post
    Hello there!

A couple things I noticed in the past, and I just confirmed in the most recent release:

1. The Otto's Irrevocable Power 4 piece set bonus is only giving +1 to DCs, not +2. Eye of the Beholder 4 piece is giving the proper +2.
    2. For monks, Combat Mastery, Insightful Combat Mastery, and Quality Combat Mastery don't increase the DCs of Quivering Palm.

I'm currently running a pure DC Wizard and a Bearbarian, so I'll throw everything into the planner, compare what I'm getting in game vs the app, and let you know if I find other things.
    That will be great. I will add these ones to my list for the next release. Just uploading the new one right now...

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.75 Now Available

Fixes, development work and some missing U42 Filigrees in this one....

Fix: "Drow Sage's Cowl" now correctly has a "Green" augment slot, not "Purple". (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    Fix: "Legendary Compliance" now correctly has a "Green" augment slot, not "Purple". (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    ---Exceptional alluring skills effect fixed
    ---Missing +7 UMD effect added
    Fix: "Stolen Signet of ir'Wynam" Exceptional alluring skills effects fixed (Same issue as Compliance helm)
    Fix: "Legendary Mask of the Vulkoorim" now correctly has a "Green" augment slot, not "Purple". (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    Fix: "Insightful Wizardry" is now a Cannith crafted necklace suffix option. (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    New: "Sharn City Council" favor rewards can now be trained. (+2 Bluff/Haggle, +5 HP)
    Fix: Spell "Divine Power" being in your spell list now provides BAB equal to a level 20 fighter. (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    ---The "BAB boost to character" level now correctly tops out at 25 (not 30)
    ---All "OverrideBAB" effects had the unused "Value" field removed.
    New: "Divine Power (Scroll)" added to the self and Party buff options. (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    Fix: "Shield Proficiency (General)" is now correctly awarded to Artificers at level 1 (Reported in game by Fanaval)
    Fix: Feat "Embodiment of Law" now has the correct name, not "Embodiment of Order"
    ---Old files are converted on load.
    New: The stances view now contains a current hitpoints percentage slider control.
    ---This allows you to enable/disable certain hidden stances which are dependent on the percentage of hitpoints you have at a given point in time
    ---How To Guide updated
    ---Percentage values are negative in effects if the value has to be below a threshold or positive if above
    ---All such hitpoint stances updated to be consistent across all trees/augments
    ------Occult Slayer: Bond of Retribution
    ------Warchanter: Obstinance
    ------Half-Orc: Orcish Fury I
    ------Half-Orc: Orcish Fury II
    ------Half-Orc: Orcish Fury III
    ------Human: Don't Count Me Out
    ------Henshin Mystic: Animal Forms: Way of the Tenacious Badger
    ------Purple Dragon Knight: Don't Count Me Out
    ------Fatesinger: Grandeur
    ------Exalted Angel: Angelic Presence
    ------Augment: Shadow Guardian - DR 30/Epic, DR 60/Epic while below 75% health
    Fix: 'Spines of the Manticore/The Wreath of Flame: +6 Ranged Power' now has the correct icon
    New: The class and Feats window now has some working functionality
    ---You can select class types
    ---You can set class level
    ---Current line selection highlighted
    ---Now displays current feat selections and types
    New: The way the program behaves when setting classes has changed
    ---Selecting the main class now sets all levels to that class immediately
    ---Changing a class from x to y, changes all occurences of class x to y in your build
    New: Additional U42 Filigrees added
    ---Crackshot Negotiator: Attack and Damage
    ---Crackshot Negotiator: Charisma (Missing rare info)
    ---Crackshot Negotiator: Ranged Power (Missing rare info)
    ---Crackshot Negotiator: Reflex (Missing rare info)
    ---Crackshot Negotiator: Diplomacy (Missing rare info)
    ---Darkhallow: Intelligence (Missing rare info)
    ---Darkhallow: Negative Amplification (Missing rare info)
    ---Darkhallow: Negative Spell Power (Missing rare info)
    ---Darkhallow: Constitution
    ---Darkhallow: Light Absorption
    ---Final Burial: Charisma (Missing rare info)
    ---Final Burial: Constitution
    ---Final Burial: Turn Undead Charges
    ---Final Burial: Turn Undead Hit Dice (Missing rare info)
    ---Final Burial: Turn Undead Max Dice
    ---Final Burial: Wisdom (Missing rare info)
    ---Next Fall: Dexterity (Missing rare info)
    ---Next Fall: Melee Power (Missing rare info)
    ---Next Fall: Reflex (Missing rare info)
    ---Next Fall: Trip
    ---Next Fall: Wisdom (Missing rare info)
    Fix: Many item icons with [X] and non proficiency present in their images fixed

As per usual, signature for the link.

Community Member

Ok, here we go. Trying to get my character modeled and here's what I'm finding.
    He is Aasimar Scourge, 14 Druid, 5 Barbarian, 1 FvS, True Neutral

Stats:
    Winter Wolf Form has a -2 INT and -2 CHA penalty. The Winter Wolf toggle in the planner is not applying it.
    I am taking +WIS in the Occult Slayer barbarian tree. The planner isn't showing the two +1 WIS increases from that tree.
    I don't see a way to set the stat crafting on Legendary Collective Sight. I just get a blank dropdown on the Nearly Finished selector.

PRR:
    At rest, with everything de-toggled and with me naked, I match to the planner.
    When I put on my medium armor (Legendary Enforcer's Coat), the planner shows me 4 higher. That may be because there's a line at the very top in the PRR breakdown that says "Medium Armor" 1 stack, 4 PRR, and another line with Medium Armor BAB. I'm thinking the "Medium Armor" line may be extra.
    All of my other gear, toggles, and enhancements are working fine from a PRR perspective.

MRR:
    The planner is way off of my character sheet. My character sheet shows 15 PRR higher. I have no idea why, that may be an issue on the DDO side.

Items:
    Band of Diani ir'Wynarn minor artifact. It's a bracer, you have it as a belt. It's now +22 Wis, not +22 Int.
    All of my other items are checking out from a stat perspective.

That's what I have for now. I noticed my fortitude and reflex saves are off a bit (2-3), so I'll dig into those at some point later. I'll hold off on Will saves until I can get the character planner to agree with my character on the WIS stat. Then I can move on to things like dodge, melee power, AC, etc.

Community Member

Part 2.

MRR
    You've got a +20 bonus for wearing Legendary Collective Sight. That bonus isn't on the item.
    There's no way for the planner (that I can see) to model my Weapon Bond stacks, so I'm subtracting out the 15 MRR I receive from Parrying and Guarding Bond.
    When you model equipment, you split the mythic bonuses into a PRR bonus and an MRR bonus. The mythic bonuses give both PRR and MRR, so setting the gear right for PRR means MRR will be off. Maybe make another category for Mything Shielding that gives both PRR and MRR?

Dodge
    Something I've noticed in general is when you make certain changes, items from past builds get "stuck". In this case, somehow a +2 dodge from GrandMaster of Flowers is persisting in the planner, even when I completely reset the GMoF tree. If I go back in and put 3 points into Perfect Balance, it'll now show +5 dodge instead of +3. The same thing is happening on my guild buffs, if I toggle them on, I get +4, if I turn them off, it's +2, which is correct.

AC
    Planner is showing 147, character sheet without Parrying Bond is 129.
    Legendary Wildcard is showing on the planner as giving +15 enhancement bonus on top of its 25 armor bonus. Legendary Wildcard doesn't have the extra enhancement bonus. That would make the spread 132 vs 129.
    There are three bonuses that I don't know that I have: House Deneith Defender, House Kunderak Battlemaster, and Clan Gnashtooth Kobold Shaman. Those are giving +1 each in the planner. Remove those and it's 129 vs 129.

Hitpoints
    Planner is showing 1709, character sheet is showing 1734, much closer than I had feared! Turning off EDF gives 1380 vs 1400. I specced out of falconry conditioning to eliminate the last of the +% so I could compare base to base. That's 1314 vs 1334.
    My character sheet says 305 from feats, and the planner has 215 classified as feat. DDO classifies reaper as feat as well, so if I add those in, the planner has 335. That's 30 too high. Perhaps Heroic Durability isn't considered as a Feat hitpoint bonus by DDO?
    The 20 hitpoint difference is the Primal Avatar core Might Among Spirits. It gives 20 hitpoints in DDO but it's not in the character planner.

Default Deities

PDK, Shadar-kai, Deep Gnome and Aasimar Scourge:
    Four iconic races are able to select Ebberon and Forgotten Realms deities at level 1. They should only be able to select from 3 of the Forgotten Realms deities - not both. (Amaunator, Helm, Silvanus)

Sharn Items:
    I'm guessing you already know this, but many of the items in the planner are from a preview of Sharn. They made some hefty changes to quite a few items between then and release. Some of the items in the planner are way off. Legendary Umber Brim and Shattered Onyx just for 2 examples. Also many items have 'nearly finish' and 'almost done,' in the planner when you select this option on the item the only choice is 'No Augment.'

Community Member

Ok, here we go. Trying to get my character modeled and here's what I'm finding.
    He is Aasimar Scourge, 14 Druid, 5 Barbarian, 1 FvS, True Neutral

Stats:
    Winter Wolf Form has a -2 INT and -2 CHA penalty. The Winter Wolf toggle in the planner is not applying it.
    Added to all wild shape stances

I am taking +WIS in the Occult Slayer barbarian tree. The planner isn't showing the two +1 WIS increases from that tree.
    Fixed for next release.

I don't see a way to set the stat crafting on Legendary Collective Sight. I just get a blank dropdown on the Nearly Finished selector.
    There was no info on what these should be in the wiki, so there were no augments. I now have rudimentary ones for +21 stat, +10 insightful and +5 quality. These may be changing in the future.

PRR:
    At rest, with everything de-toggled and with me naked, I match to the planner.
    When I put on my medium armor (Legendary Enforcer's Coat), the planner shows me 4 higher. That may be because there's a line at the very top in the PRR breakdown that says "Medium Armor" 1 stack, 4 PRR, and another line with Medium Armor BAB. I'm thinking the "Medium Armor" line may be extra.
    All of my other gear, toggles, and enhancements are working fine from a PRR perspective.
    Erroneous PRR values removed. Also Armor PRR bonuses will now only apply if you have the relevant Armor Proficiency feat.

MRR:
    The planner is way off of my character sheet. My character sheet shows 15 PRR higher. I have no idea why, that may be an issue on the DDO side.
    Will need more info for this one

Items:
    Band of Diani ir'Wynarn minor artifact. It's a bracer, you have it as a belt. It's now +22 Wis, not +22 Int.
    All of my other items are checking out from a stat perspective.
    Fixed.

That's what I have for now. I noticed my fortitude and reflex saves are off a bit (2-3), so I'll dig into those at some point later. I'll hold off on Will saves until I can get the character planner to agree with my character on the WIS stat. Then I can move on to things like dodge, melee power, AC, etc.
    Any additional bugs please let me know!

Community Member

Part 2.

MRR
    You've got a +20 bonus for wearing Legendary Collective Sight. That bonus isn't on the item.
    Item updated.

There's no way for the planner (that I can see) to model my Weapon Bond stacks, so I'm subtracting out the 15 MRR I receive from Parrying and Guarding Bond.
    When you model equipment, you split the mythic bonuses into a PRR bonus and an MRR bonus.
    I have some ideas in this area, added to my to do list.

The mythic bonuses give both PRR and MRR, so setting the gear right for PRR means MRR will be off. Maybe make another category for Mything Shielding that gives both PRR and MRR?
    There should already be an augment for PRR/MRR and PRR/MRR on their own each.

Dodge
    Something I've noticed in general is when you make certain changes, items from past builds get "stuck". In this case, somehow a +2 dodge from GrandMaster of Flowers is persisting in the planner, even when I completely reset the GMoF tree. If I go back in and put 3 points into Perfect Balance, it'll now show +5 dodge instead of +3. The same thing is happening on my guild buffs, if I toggle them on, I get +4, if I turn them off, it's +2, which is correct.
    Added to my list of things to check out.

AC
    Planner is showing 147, character sheet without Parrying Bond is 129.
    Legendary Wildcard is showing on the planner as giving +15 enhancement bonus on top of its 25 armor bonus. Legendary Wildcard doesn't have the extra enhancement bonus. That would make the spread 132 vs 129.
    There are three bonuses that I don't know that I have: House Deneith Defender, House Kunderak Battlemaster, and Clan Gnashtooth Kobold Shaman. Those are giving +1 each in the planner. Remove those and it's 129 vs 129.
    Not sure with this one.

Hitpoints
    Planner is showing 1709, character sheet is showing 1734, much closer than I had feared! Turning off EDF gives 1380 vs 1400. I specced out of falconry conditioning to eliminate the last of the +% so I could compare base to base. That's 1314 vs 1334.
    My character sheet says 305 from feats, and the planner has 215 classified as feat. DDO classifies reaper as feat as well, so if I add those in, the planner has 335. That's 30 too high. Perhaps Heroic Durability isn't considered as a Feat hitpoint bonus by DDO?
    The 20 hitpoint difference is the Primal Avatar core Might Among Spirits. It gives 20 hitpoints in DDO but it's not in the character planner.
    Mighty Among Spirits already has the 20 hitpoints bonus effect. Was the destiny set to active?

Community Member

PDK, Shadar-kai, Deep Gnome and Aasimar Scourge:
    Four iconic races are able to select Ebberon and Forgotten Realms deities at level 1. They should only be able to select from 3 of the Forgotten Realms deities - not both. (Amaunator, Helm, Silvanus)

Sharn Items:
    I'm guessing you already know this, but many of the items in the planner are from a preview of Sharn. They made some hefty changes to quite a few items between then and release. Some of the items in the planner are way off. Legendary Umber Brim and Shattered Onyx just for 2 examples. Also many items have 'nearly finish' and 'almost done,' in the planner when you select this option on the item the only choice is 'No Augment.'
    Aware of the item issues, fixed all of those today (I hope).

Will add the Deity list to my pending work list.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    Will need more info for this one
    Yep, I provided the additional info for MRR in a follwup post which you responded to, so that you can ignore the "15 off" comment from the first post.

Community Member

There should already be an augment for PRR/MRR and PRR/MRR on their own each.
    Confirmed, I completely missed that. Sorry.

Mighty Among Spirits already has the 20 hitpoints bonus effect. Was the destiny set to active?
    Yep, it was my active destiny. It may be because I've been using your planner for a very long time and I don't re-create old builds from scratch using the new version of the planner. I think that's why I have some "gunk" from prior versions or even prior versions of my build. When you are able to release a new build that corrects the Sharn items, I'll go ahead and rebuild my druid and warlock from scratch. That should remove any lingering artifacts of prior configurations.

Speaking of lingering effects...

If I create a level 20 druid, for example, and slot all of his level 9 spells, and then subsequently remove druid levels (swap them out for fighter, for example), the planner remembers the spells I had, but are no longer available due to loss of spell slots. That can skew numbers if the spells are buffs that impact stats. The easiest way to test is to create a naked 20 druid, for the 6th level spells, just take all the mass stat buffs in all spell slots. The last buff will be the mass wisdom buff. Note the +4 to wisdom from the buff in the abilities section. Then start flipping druid levels to fighter levels until that last level 6 spell slot is removed. The spell can no longer be memorized and isn't on your sheet, but the buff is still applying to the ability.

Community Member

Confirmed, I completely missed that. Sorry.

Yep, it was my active destiny. It may be because I've been using your planner for a very long time and I don't re-create old builds from scratch using the new version of the planner. I think that's why I have some "gunk" from prior versions or even prior versions of my build. When you are able to release a new build that corrects the Sharn items, I'll go ahead and rebuild my druid and warlock from scratch. That should remove any lingering artifacts of prior configurations.
    If there is any gunk hanging around it will be down to my mistakes not yours. When a build is loaded all the effects are reapplied from scratch, so a build automatically picks up any fixes applied to the softwar ebetween runs.

Speaking of lingering effects...

If I create a level 20 druid, for example, and slot all of his level 9 spells, and then subsequently remove druid levels (swap them out for fighter, for example), the planner remembers the spells I had, but are no longer available due to loss of spell slots. That can skew numbers if the spells are buffs that impact stats. The easiest way to test is to create a naked 20 druid, for the 6th level spells, just take all the mass stat buffs in all spell slots. The last buff will be the mass wisdom buff. Note the +4 to wisdom from the buff in the abilities section. Then start flipping druid levels to fighter levels until that last level 6 spell slot is removed. The spell can no longer be memorized and isn't on your sheet, but the buff is still applying to the ability.
    This is a good catch, I will get this one fixed also.
    Last edited by Ordinary; 05-28-2019 at 04:18 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Community Member

Dodge
    So I had a good attempt at trying to reproduce this one, but was unable to do so. Test included:

All done from a new character:
    Trained "Perfect Balance" with the tree active.
    Individual revokes worked
    Tree revoked worked
    Making tree non active worked
    Various combinations of the above

All done from a loaded character:
    Trained "Perfect Balance" with the tree active.
    Individual revokes worked
    Tree revoked worked
    Making tree non active worked
    Various combinations of the above

If you have a file that has this problem can you please send it to me. I will pm my email address

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast