Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
    Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.116 Now Available

Some fixes, a new list of set stacks in this one.

New: The Inventory view now shows have many stacks of a given set bonus you have
    ---New section added to Inventory view to show set bonus stacks
    ---All items with a set bonus updated (186 items, ~300 augments - ouch)
    ---Tooltips added to show sets and stacks when required
    ---How To Guide updated
    ---Many Sets missing icons at this time
    Fix: "Nature's Protector: Rage of the Beast" rage stance is now correctly incompatible with CE, Defensive Fighting and Precision (Reported by Erofen)
    Fix: "Nature's Protector: Beast Unleashed" AC bonus will now only be active with Rage (Reported by Erofen)
    Fix: "Nature's Protector: Lightning Strikes the Mountain" now grants a stance to show bonuses (Requested by Erofen)
    Fix: Druid "Wolf, "Bear", "Winter Wolf" and "Dire Bear" descriptions and effects updated to match wiki (Reported by Erofen)
    Fix: "Shadowdancer: Shadow Training III" now correctly applies -20% ranged threat (Reported by nymcraian)
    Fix: A crash when selecting a bow without a preferred damage stat was fixed (Reported by ValkyrieDuskfire)
    Fix: Illegal instructions on startup will o longer occur as COM is now initialised on startup
    Fix: "Divine Crusader: Empyrean Magic" spell critical values should now apply correctly (Reported by Erofen)
    Fix: "Spell Focus <School>" feats are no longer classed as alchemist bonus feats (Reported by Erofen)
    ---I also removed "Augment Summoning" from this list as not present on the list in the wiki
    Fix: "Point Blank Shot" and "Simple Thrown Weapon Expertise" are now correctly classed as Alchemist bonus feats as per the wiki
    Missing Items Added:
    ---Firefly Garb (Feytwisted - summer)

Link in usual place.
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.117 Now Available

Some new development and rationalization of how set bonuses are handled to allow set suppression. Bug and data fixes and some changes for U48 Patch 3 which released today.

Fix: Missing Set bonus icons harvested:
    ---Silent Avenger
    ---Eminence of Winter
    ---Eminence of Summer
    ---Part of the Family
    ---Legacy of Lorik
    ---Legacy of Levik
    Fix: Missing feat "Master of Shadowblades" added (Reported by Strimtom)
    Fix: The default column widths in the Item Select and Find Item dialogs was increased to use all available area by default
    Fix: The Heights of the Item Select and Find Item dialogs was increased
    New: Set bonus tooltips now highlight how many tiers you have enabled
    New: All set bonuses are now referenced by name and saved in the new data file "SetBonuses.xml"
    ---All Filigrees and Set augments updated
    ---All items with set bonuses updated
    New: Set bonuses are now correctly suppressed by set augments
    Fix: Some Filigree raid sets were missing their Set bonus entries (Reported by Cleru)
    Fix: The item "The Hallowed Spliters" now has the correct effects (Reported by Cleru)
    Fix: The item "Legendary Vinelash Bracers" now has its Doubleshot effects (Reported by Cleru)
    Fix: The item "The Legendary Dumpster Fire" now has the correct effects (Reported by Cleru)
    Fix: "Frenzied Berserker: Angry Arms" and "Frenzied Berserker: Mad Munitions" now correctly require THF and GTHF (Reported by Laur)
    Fix: The "Brilliant Crescents" set bonus is now correctly an off hand attack chance (Reported by jmonsky)
    New: Raid filigrees are now all collected into a single sub menu at the top of the list when selecting filigree by menu
    ---This reduces the height of the menu to just fit in a standard screen height
    Fix: Universal Spell Power is now handled as a separate effect to normal spell powers (Reported by Cleru and Laur)
    ---It is now included as a separate entity for each other spell power type
    New: U48 Patch 3 - New Snowpeaks Festival Augments added:
    ---+2 Festive Charisma
    ---+2 Festive Dexterity
    ---Ruby of the Snowpeaks
    ---Ruby of the Iron Hand

Link in the usual place.

Dude you are one mother freaking legend! I honestly don't know how in the world you have time to do this and play the game *mind blown*

Stoner81.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    Dude you are one mother freaking legend! I honestly don't know how in the world you have time to do this and play the game *mind blown*

Stoner81.
    I take a little too much pride in trying to keep it fully up to date. But most changes actually only take as little as 30 seconds to 2 minutes to do, except for big changes such as moving all the set bonuses to a new file to support set suppression (which took around 8 hours altogether), which also makes it much easier to maintain in the future so its a win/win from my point of view.

Community Member

Default Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    I take a little too much pride in trying to keep it fully up to date. But most changes actually only take as little as 30 seconds to 2 minutes to do, except for big changes such as moving all the set bonuses to a new file to support set suppression (which took around 8 hours altogether), which also makes it much easier to maintain in the future so its a win/win from my point of view.
    Just wanted to take a second to say thank you for what you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris5416 View Post
    Just wanted to take a second to say thank you for what you do.
    Absolutely.

Great job, Ordinary.

What you do is FAR from ordinary!
    "A wise person chooses the right road; a fool takes the wrong one." - Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.118 Now Available

Some new breakdowns, and data fixes.

Fix: A now dead export of "Universal Spell Power" was removed from the forum export (missed on changes to USP)
    Fix: Universal Spell Lore is now handled as a separate effect to normal spell lores (Reported by Cleru)
    ---It is now included as a separate entity for each other spell lore type
    Fix: "Spear of the Mournlands" now has the correct critical multiplier of 2 (Reported by jmonsky)
    Fix: "Piston Boots" now has "Kick'em while they're down" instead of "Fulcrum Shift" (Reported by jmonsky)
    Fix: "Titania's Glory" no longer erroneously has the "Ram's Might" buff (Reported by jmonsky)
    Fix: Set bonuses updated to remove duplicated stance data in the file (now created dynamically from the set Name/Description/Icon)
    Fix: Around 20 item icons updated to remove locks/red borders
    Fix: Slavelord's set bonuses moved to the SetBonuses.xml file
    ---Many set bonus images harvested
    ---About box updated to list the missing set bonus images and a call for help in acquiring them
    Fix: "Gloryborne Gloves" Temperance of Spirit now applies the Quality PRR Bonus per Religious Lore feat you have (Reported by Cleru)
    New: Displacement and Incorpreality breakdowns added
    ---New effect types added for Displacement and Incorpreality
    ---Items and feats etc updated with required effects
    ---Forum export updated
    ---Displacement and Blur self and party buffs added

Link in the usual place.

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.119 Now Available

Almost entiry fixes and a couple of missing items

Fix: "A Scattering of Petals" will now correctly include Stun bonuses in its total (Reported by Cleru)
    Fix: Changing a level up ability at 4,8,12 etc will now correctly cause selected feats to be verified and revoked if required (Reported by Laur)
    Fix: Swapping class levels which cause feats to be moved will no longer revoke enhancements if all feats could be moved successfully (Reported by Laur)
    Fix: Spell Lore (Universal) now correctly available for all relevant cannith crafted slots (Reported by mhoida)
    Fix: Spell Lore <element> now correctly available for all relevant cannith crafted slots (Reported by mhoida)
    Fix: Spell Penetration now correctly available for all relevant cannith crafted slots (Reported by mhoida)
    Fix: Insightful Spell Penetration now correctly available for all relevant cannith crafted slots (Reported by mhoida)
    Fix: Falconry: Deadly Instinct trance no longer ioncorrectly gives Assassinate DC bonuses (Reported by Cleru)
    New: The move class up/down feature was updated to allow moves of 1-19 levels if available (Requested by Laur)
    Fix: Enhancement tree update on changes has been made moe efficient to remove unnecessary re-draws (Requested by Laur)
    Set Bonus Images Harvested:
    ---Legendary Wallwatch
    ---Legendary Dreadkeeper
    ---Emminence of Spring
    ---Wayward Warrior
    ---Legendary Flamecleansed Fury
    Missing Items added:
    ---Legendary Ferrocrystal Shield (Large Shield)
    ---The Legendary Prince's Sceptre (Club) (Reported by Talchwi)

Link in signature

Community Member

Shroud of the Lich in the Pale Master Tree should be applying +100 Fortification but this isn't listed. (Not sure about the other three but they're meant to do this as well.)

(Do I post this here? I'm really not sure.)

Thanks for the builder, it's really useful.
    Last edited by PurpleSerpent; 02-06-2021 at 12:33 PM.
    X The Mystic's 4th Rule Of Dungeon Survival:

"No-one carves statues of frightened adventurers. If you see one, keep your eyes closed and your ears open."

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleSerpent View Post
    Shroud of the Lich in the Pale Master Tree should be applying +100 Fortification but this isn't listed. (Not sure about the other three but they're meant to do this as well.)

(Do I post this here? I'm really not sure.)
    Posting here is fine. Fixed for next release.

Community Member

This is awesome, thank you very much for the effort put into this.
    I have one question, how can I run this on my work computer.
    I cant install anything on these work PC's.
    Is it possible to run somehow with out installing? Yes I do have alot off spare time
    at work.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Greemo View Post
    This is awesome, thank you very much for the effort put into this.
    I have one question, how can I run this on my work computer.
    I cant install anything on these work PC's.
    Is it possible to run somehow with out installing? Yes I do have alot off spare time
    at work.
    The installation itself is all contained within a .zip file. If your work PC is windows based, you can unzip the content of the file to a folder of your choice. In theory you can then just double click the executable and you are off and running.
    Depending on your IT setup, when trying to run the exe at that point it will be scanned and possibly blocked by your systems IT security. Its hard to say.

Please note that before running any executable from an external source you should scan it it for virus's etc and even then its at your own risk...

Community Member

Thanks for this tool, I've been using and recommending it for the longest time.

I did notice that the Legendary Dreadkeeper set bonus in the builder isn't the same as in-game, and I've actually made updates to the item files on my end to fix that.

The Legendary Dusk Shroud item isn't part of the set (I'm not sure it's even in the game, and just set Minimum Level to 0 so it isn't with other stuff.), and the set bonus itself has a Greater Boon of Undeath effect listed, which isn't the case in-game, either. The effects on the Legendary Robes of the Dreadkeeper are also the same as the light and medium armors, but should be Exceptional Universal Spell Power and Lore.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShinuzukaRakam View Post
    Thanks for this tool, I've been using and recommending it for the longest time.

I did notice that the Legendary Dreadkeeper set bonus in the builder isn't the same as in-game, and I've actually made updates to the item files on my end to fix that.

The Legendary Dusk Shroud item isn't part of the set (I'm not sure it's even in the game, and just set Minimum Level to 0 so it isn't with other stuff.), and the set bonus itself has a Greater Boon of Undeath effect listed, which isn't the case in-game, either. The effects on the Legendary Robes of the Dreadkeeper are also the same as the light and medium armors, but should be Exceptional Universal Spell Power and Lore.
    Thank you for the report. I will get his fixed for the next release.

When is new update planned on being released with all the new stuff on Lamm?
    Icedtea - CashierTwo - Jolyrancher - Arrance - Antiquary - &4/5 more
    Proud member of The Dead Poets Society

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by krolikru3 View Post
    When is new update planned on being released with all the new stuff on Lamm?
    Once it goes live. I have most of the changes already done.

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.120 Now Available

This release brings many bug fixes and changes to bring the planner in line with U48 Patch 4, which was released today.
    This release is only missing the new raid items, which will become available shortly, as I have been burned by items changing from the Lamannia version to often in the past. These new items will probably be available in just a couple of days.

Fix: All Pale Master shrouds now correctly grant 100% fortification when toggled on (Reported by PurpleSerpent)
    Fix: "Past Life: Razorclaw Shifter" now has the correct icon
    Item fixes:
    ---Legendary Plateshard Belt - now has the correct Incite values (Reported by jmonksy)
    ---Legendary Standard Issue Faceplate - now has the correct Incite values (Reported by jmonksy)
    ---Legendary Feargaze - now has the correct Incite values (Reported by jmonksy)
    Fix: Many spelling mistakes in the Shadowdancer tree fixed and 1 missing effect added.
    New: Epic past lives are now broken into spheres in the UI of Arcane, Divine, Martial and Primal
    New: A Middle click on a feat in the Class and Feats view now allows an alternate feat selection to be made after the main feat has been selected (Requested by Strimtom)
    ---Tooltip for each feat displayed (alternate is marked as so)
    ---Forum export updated
    ---How to Guide updated
    New: The stances pane now separates out Arcane, Divine, Martial and Primal past life stances into sections so you can more easily tell which you have active
    ---How to Guide updated
    Fix: Feat "Improved Feint" description updated
    Fix: The Swashbuckler Ability I/II enhancements now have their missing effects (Reported by Shakti-Orien)
    Fix: "Vile Chemist: More Hidden Blades" If you have Simple Thrown Expertise, you now use the higher of your Intelligence and Dexterity to determine how much Doubleshot you gain from that feat." will now work correctly (Reported by jmonsky)
    Fix: "Voltaic Experiment: +2% Doubleshot" 3 piece set bonus now correctly applies to doubleshot, not doublestrike (Reported by jmonksy)
    Fix: "Otto's Irrevocable Power" 3 piece set bonus is now correctly +200 Spell Points
    Fix: Set bonus "Legendary Dreadkeeper" now matches live (Reported by ShinuzukaRakam)
    Fix: Item "Legendary Dusk Shroud" is no longer selectable as not available in game (Reported by ShinuzukaRakam)
    Fix: Augment "Visions of the Beyond" now has the correct name. Old files are automatically converted
    New: Set bonus augments have all had their required ingredients and drop locations added to their descriptions
    Set Bonus Images Harvested:
    ---Legendary Esoteric Initiate
    ---Legendary Guardian of the Gates
    ---Mantle of Suulomades
    ---Legendary Feywild Dreamer
    ---Greater Might of the Abishai

48.4 Changes
    ---New Augment "Dismagicka"
    ---New Augment "Emerald of Bitter Wounds"
    ---New Augment "Feareater"
    ---New Feat "Offhand Versatility" added
    ---Vanguard tree updated
    ---Feat "Two Weapon Defense" updated (now also works with handwraps)
    ---Feat "Two Weapon Blocking" removed
    ---Feat "Resilience" text updated
    ---New Feat "Greater Shield Mastery" added
    ---New Feat "Perfect Shield Mastery" added
    ------All shield mastery feats now gives stacks of Competence hitpoints for Epic Defensive Fighting
    ---Feat "Perfect Two Handed Fighting" updated
    ---Feat "Perfect Natural Fighting" added
    ---New effects DamageAbilityMultiplier and DamageAbilityMultiplierOffhand added
    ------New breakdowns added to Offensive section for Damage Ability Multiplier for main and offhand
    ------Output added to forum export to list these values in the weapon section
    ------Effects that were hardcoded in C++ moved to relevant feats/enhancements and numbers updated
    ------Feats updated as per https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-Combat-Styles
    ---Spellsinger tree updated
    ---Shifter - Threatening Shift updated and missing effects added
    ---Razorclaw Shifter updated
    ---Arcanotechnician tree updated (changes in preview 1 and 2)
    ---Renegade Mastermaker: Conjure Component removed
    ---Theif Acrobat tree updated (changes in preview 2)
    ---All items with Enhanced <spellpower type> changed to an Equipment bonus (LGS weapons tier 1 and RL belts)
    ---Spell text dice updated as per the thread: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...Changes-Spells
    ---Epic Eldritch Blast and Epic Arcane Eldritch Blast feats updated as per preview 2
    ---New level 2 and 3 Alchemist spells added

Link in signature.

Wow, thank you for getting this update out so quickly!
    DPS solves all problems. R10 or bust. Khyber: Ying-1, Kobeyashi

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526