Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Can you add a way to limit how many levels a character has? For example porting over ED37's challenge farmer which stops at level 16.

Thanks.

Stoner81.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    Can you add a way to limit how many levels a character has? For example porting over ED37's challenge farmer which stops at level 16.

Thanks.

Stoner81.
    That is not a feature that is going to be available in version 1. Version 2 which has being undergoing sporadic development for the last 6 months does support planning a character to a specific level of your choice. But version 2 is no where near ready for release, but it will come at some point assuming I can keep at it.

Sorry.
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    That is not a feature that is going to be available in version 1. Version 2 which has being undergoing sporadic development for the last 6 months does support planning a character to a specific level of your choice. But version 2 is no where near ready for release, but it will come at some point assuming I can keep at it.

Sorry.
    No problem thanks anyway I look forward to having a play with v2 when it comes out (not if )

Stoner81.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718