Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zretch View Post
    We don't have those amenities on our ship. I think our guild leaders don't think they're worth having to constantly place and refresh given their buffs only last an hour and go away if you die. They put up the resist shrines, but not the others. Would it at all make sense to have an independent toggle for guild buffs and legacy guild buffs? Not trying to be difficult, just not much I can do not being an officer.
    I wil see about getting an option between legacy and new guild buffs.
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Item:

The Zarash'ak Ward (Artifact) (Is listed as a Wisdom one, BUT they change it):
    Intelligence +22
    Quality Spell Focus Mastery +2
    Quality Potency +41
    Force Absorption +20%

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.77 Now Available

Some development work to complete the class and feats view and a large number of bug fixes this week. A full list of changes are:

Fix: "Aasimar Scourge" can no longer erroneously select Eberron deity feats (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    Fix: "Deep Gnome"s can now select "Favored by Amaunator" as a deity feat (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    Fix: "Set bonus "Legendary Guardian of the Gates" is now correct (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    ---Docent_LegendaryIronheart.item
    ---HeavyArmor_LegendaryWatchCaptainsPlatemail.item
    ---Bracers_LegendaryStandardIssueWristguards.item
    ---Helmet_CitadelsGaze.item
    ---Helmet_LegendaryStandardIssueFaceplate.item
    ---Necklace_LegendaryStandardIssueSigil.item
    Fix: "Dumathoin's Bracers" Sheltering effects fixed (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    Fix: "Giant's Platter" erroneous effect removed and missing set bonus "Seasons of Change" added (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    Fix: "Legendary Crystalline Ward" missing spellcasting implement effect added (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    Fix: The following Spell Power augments are now correctly types as "Equipment" not "Enhancement" (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    ---Ruby of Glaciation Spell Power
    ---Ruby of Magnetism Spell Power
    ---Ruby of Force/Untyped Spell Power
    ---Ruby of Combustion Spell Power
    ---Ruby of Light/Alignment Spell Power
    ---Ruby of Positive Spell Power
    ---Ruby of Repair/Rust Spell Power
    ---Ruby of Resonance Spell Power
    Fix: "Boots of Blessed Travels" old/new will now increase dodge cap by 2 (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    ---I am not sure about this one. The wiki does not say it increases dodge cap, but GD says it should. Can always roll this back if required.
    Fix: "Gauntlet of the Iron Council" should now have the correct effects (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    Fix: Spell "Spell Resistance" effect is now typed correctly as "Enhancement" (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    Fix: "Grandmaster of Flowers: Serenity" description updated and effect updated to give 3/9/18 SR (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    Fix: "Unyielding Sentinel: Vigor of Battle" stance effects updated to make them more obvious from the passive effects. (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    ---I think this was working correctly, but as the HP bonuses both had the same "name" there was confusion about the stacking when switching stances
    Fix: Enhancement/twist stacks should now correctly fully revoke (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    Fix: "Legendary Mighty Stormreach Guardian's Helm" now correctly has a "Green" augment slot not "Blue" (Reported by Zretch)
    ---Note that you will have to re-equip this item to get the updated augment slot
    Fix: Guild buff effects should now apply/revoke correctly on guild level change while guild buffs are active (Reported by Zretch)
    Fix: Sharn Nearly Finished crafting augments updated
    ---Augments slots renamed to "Nearly Finished (<type> abilityLetters)"
    ---"Nearly Finished" renamed "Nearly Finished (SDCIWC)" and is now limited to +21 Str/Dex/Con/Int/Wis/Cha
    ---"Almost There" renamed "Nearly Finished (Ins IWC)" and is now limited to +10 Insightful Int/Wis/Cha
    ---"Nearly Done" renamed "Nearly Finished (Qual IWC)" and is now limited to +5 Quality Int/Wis/Cha
    ---Other variants of "Nearly Finished" exist depending on the data in page https://ddowiki.com/page/Nearly_Finished
    New: Most U42 items now have their descriptions
    Fix: "Assassin: Measure the Foe" will now list a dodge cap increase bonus
    New: Quivering Palm now has its own tactical bonus breakdown
    ---Quivering Palm DC updated to use QP bonuses
    ---Effects in enhancements/feats/destinies updated as per the data on page https://ddowiki.com/page/Quivering_Palm
    New: U42 Filigree Set "Splendid Cacophony" is now available
    ---Splendid Cacophony: Bard Songs
    ---Splendid Cacophony: Charisma (Missing Rare Info)
    ---Splendid Cacophony: Constitution
    ---Splendid Cacophony: MRR (Missing Rare Info)
    ---Splendid Cacophony: Positive Spell Power (Missing Rare Info)
    ---Splendid Cacophony: PRR (Missing Rare Info)
    New: The class and feats view should now be complete
    ---Scrolls bars should now work correctly
    ---Will correctly resize/redraw when class and feat changes in other windows occur
    ---How to Guide updated
    Fix: The Class and Feats view should now always train the correct feat slot
    Fix: The Class and Feats view feat select tooltip should now show the correct requirement strings
    New: In Preparation for U43 which change the Epic Destinies and adds new past lives (Info posted on the forums by the Devs)
    ---4 New Epic Past Lives are now available
    ------Past Life: Arcane Sphere: Ancient Knowledge (No Icon)
    ------Past Life: Divine Sphere: Ancient Blessings (No Icon)
    ------Past Life: Martial Sphere: Ancient Tactics (No Icon)
    ------Past Life: Primal Sphere: Ancient Power (No Icon)
    ---There are multiple changes to many Epic Destinies but as this can all change and is not yet live. This is pending work.
    Fix: "Aasimar: Divine Purpose" selector options now have requirements of relevant bond feat
    Fix: "Aasimar: Ascendant Bond" selector options now have requirements of relevant bond feat
    Fix: "Aasimar: Ascendant Bond: Protector" now has a stance for toggle on/off. Effects updated. (Reported by pcloke123)
    Fix: "Aasimar: Ascendant Bond: Fallen" now has a stance for toggle on/off. Effects updated. (Reported by pcloke123)
    Fix: "Harper Agent: Strategic Combat I/II" text updated to remove mention of not working with "Unarmed" (Reported by fognozzle)
    Fix: "Falconry: Shoot/Strike for the Eyes" selector and DC text updated to be correct for all 3 tiers (Reported by fognozzle)
    Fix: To get set bonuses to stack correctly, "Natural Armor" bonuses have been broken out into their own breakdown (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    ---The "Natural Armor" breakdown is a sub item under the AC breakdown
    ---Its total is added as an entry in the AC breakdown
    ---All "Natural Armor" effects in the planner updated (70 items/augments)
    Fix: Spelling of "Anchient" fixed to "Ancient" for all occurrences
    Fix: Feat "Construct Exemplar" is now available to anyone level 21 and above (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    Fix: "The Zarash'ak Ward" is now correctly Int+22 and +20% Force Absorption. Also description added. (Reported by Strambotica)
    Fix: "Crackshot Negotiator: Charisma" - Rare effect added
    Fix: "Crackshot Negotiator: Reflex" - Rare effect added
    Fix: "Darkhallow: Intelligence" - Rare effect added

As per usual, link in that signature

Community Member

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to run this thing. What exactly do I run? I downloaded the thing and unzipped and have gone through every folder but cannot find any kind of exe or similar file to run. I am sure I am missing something obvious.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by antonyus View Post
    For the life of me I cannot figure out how to run this thing. What exactly do I run? I downloaded the thing and unzipped and have gone through every folder but cannot find any kind of exe or similar file to run. I am sure I am missing something obvious.
    In your unzip folder there should be an executable called DDOBuilder.exe

Community Member

Downloaded the wrong folder originally. Thanks.

"Boots of the Blessed Travels isn't granting a +2 quality bonus to armor mastery. (It should increase my dodge cap by 2 from 12 to 14 with my heavy armor but it isn't.)"

"Fix: "Boots of Blessed Travels" old/new will now increase dodge cap by 2 (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    ---I am not sure about this one. The wiki does not say it increases dodge cap, but GD says it should. Can always roll this back if required."

You are right the boots shouldn't increase dodge cap. I was confused because I saw heavy armor lowering my dodge cap (which is the error I should have reported) and the Sapphire of Armored Agility increasing it (which is shouldn't) and I erroneously assumed that category was the max amount of dodge score you can currently benefit from and not the actual Dodge Cap.

So there is Dodge Cap and Max Dexterity Bonus - these are two separate things and they cause a lot of confusion. So everyone starts with a 25% Dodge cap which is a hard limit to the amount of Dodge you can benefit from. Filigrees, ship buffs, feats and enhancements increase it. (There are no items to my knowledge that do.) Putting on light/medium/heavy armor doesn't lower your Dodge Cap. (In the planner is does lower dodge cap, which is not correct.) Armors limit the amount of your dodge score that you can benefit from to your Max Dex Bonus.

In the planner equipping any armor other than cloth lowers your dodge cap to its base Max Dex Bonus. That's not correct, your dodge cap is always a base of 25 regardless of armor type.

Max Dex Bonus is a penalty that light, medium, and heavy armors have and it limits the amount of dodge you can benefit from to your Max Dex Bonus amount. It's like a separate dodge cap. There are enhancements that increase one and not the other and enhancements that increase both.

The boots were increasing my Max Dex Bonus in the old build, but that increase wasn't reflected in what the breakdown calls dodge cap. The Sapphire of Armored Agility was in the breakdown for Dodge Cap and the boots have the same kind of bonus as the Sapphire of Armored Agility which is why I reported it at a bug, because if the Sapphire is listed the boots should be too.

-----

Thinking things over, I should had reported the error as the heavy armor I was wearing lowered my Dodge Cap to its base Max Dex Bonus and added bonuses to Dodge Cap to that value, which it shouldn't have. The boots weren't the problem.

The boots and the sapphire of Armored Agility should not increase Dodge Cap. Dodge Cap should be 25 regardless of armor type with Dodge Cap bonuses being added to that value. Armor is irrelevant to your Dodge Cap, the breakdown should start with a value of 25 and add bonuses from there.

-----

I didn't want to hit you with a big wall of text, but while we're on the topic of dodge there is a small change you may want to make to the Dodge category more useful in my opinion. It currently just lists all the dodge bonuses put together and displays a dodge number regardless of how much you can benefit from it. My breakdown shows a dodge score of 25 even though my Max Dex Bonus is 15 and my Dodge Cap is 12. In game I would only have a dodge score of 15%, the planner makes it look like I have 25 dodge. Maybe the dodge category could reflect the in game value? Basically your in game dodge score follows these rules:

Dodge cannot exceed your Tower Shield's Maximum Dexterity Bonus (if a tower shield is equipped.)
    Dodge cannot exceed your Maximum Dexterity Bonus.
    Dodge cannot exceed your Max Dodge Cap.
    (The lowest of the three applies.)

So maybe the breakdown could look like this:

Dodge: Your in game dodge score. Following the rules I listed above. (Total Dodge limited by the lowest of the three above.)
    --> Dodge Cap: 25% + Dodge Cap Bonuses.
    --> Total Dodge: All your dodge bonuses put together regardless of Max Dex Bonus and Dodge Cap. (This is the current Dodge parent category. I'm not really sure this breakdown is needed.)
    Last edited by Gemini-Dragon357; 06-09-2019 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Typos

Quote Originally Posted by Zretch View Post
    More things I've noticed:
    ... Saves, on the other hand, are off. Fortitude and Will are off by 3, and Reflex is off by 2. I'm seeing a couple of categories in the breakdowns of all saves:
    Clan Gnashtooth Kobold Shaman - This is showing +1 Sacred bonus on the breakdown. I can't find that buff or effect anywhere in game. It toggles on and off with the guild buff toggles.
    Black Abbot's Shadow - This shows a +1 Enhancement bonus to all saves. I see this in the description of the guild buff, but I'm not sure it's actually applying in game.
    I'm also seeing the guild buffs add up to +5 in the breakdowns, but when I toggle guild buffs off, I lose 6 to each save. It's hard for me to tell what's going on when that happens, as with guild buffs toggled on, fort is off +3, reflex is off +2, and will is off +3, but with guild buffs toggled off, fort is off -3, reflex is off -4, and will is off -2. Will seems to only lose 5 when guild buffs are turned off in the planner, while fort and reflex lose 6 (probably because chronoscope and game hunter guild buffs give +3 while grandmaster's dojo gives +2).
    Is the planner giving saving throws higher than what you have in game? I just noticed that my Legendary Collective Sight goggles was only giving me Quality Resistance +3 to all saves in game, even though the item says it gives +4. I haven't had time to ask anyone else who has the goggles to check theirs yet. If you're using the goggles in your build in game try looking at the effects tab as you equip them and see how much quality resistance they're giving you.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini-Dragon357 View Post
    Is the planner giving saving throws higher than what you have in game? I just noticed that my Legendary Collective Sight goggles was only giving me Quality Resistance +3 to all saves in game, even though the item says it gives +4. I haven't had time to ask anyone else who has the goggles to check theirs yet. If you're using the goggles in your build in game try looking at the effects tab as you equip them and see how much quality resistance they're giving you.
    This item was fixed in the last release.

Noticed a few more things:

Sapphires of Defense are not in the planner from what I can tell. The old, old Sapphires of Physical Resistance are. Sapphires of Defense give PRR and MRR.
    “Sapphires of Physical Resistance have been renamed Sapphire of Defense, to better indicate that these items grant both Physical and Magical Resistance.”
    https://ddowiki.com/page/Update_24_P..._Release_Notes

Legendary Greensteel: The planner was using augments in my off-hand LGS Ash Scepter for determining LGS set bonus Dominion. I was wearing a LGS pair of Boots and had an off hand LGS weapon. I should not have received a two piece set bonus. LGS augments in weapons should not count towards two piece, four piece or five piece set bonuses. The set is for equipment items only.

Warlock is not being granted Light Armor proficiency at level 1.
    Cleric is not being granted Heavy Armor proficiency at level 1.
    Ranger is being granted Medium and Heavy Armor proficiency at level 1, I think it should only be Light Armor.

Deep Gnome: Racial tree tier 3 Nimble Reaction: The first rank works. The second rank gives you the bonus you should get at rank 3 and rank 3 does nothing.

I believe the planner is adding my full Charisma modifier to my saving throws. I only have 4 levels of paladin so it should only add 2+(3*4) = 14 to all my saves.
    https://ddowiki.com/page/Divine_Grace

Community Member

Noticed a few more things:

Sapphires of Defense are not in the planner from what I can tell. The old, old Sapphires of Physical Resistance are. Sapphires of Defense give PRR and MRR.
    “Sapphires of Physical Resistance have been renamed Sapphire of Defense, to better indicate that these items grant both Physical and Magical Resistance.”
    https://ddowiki.com/page/Update_24_P..._Release_Notes

Legendary Greensteel: The planner was using augments in my off-hand LGS Ash Scepter for determining LGS set bonus Dominion. I was wearing a LGS pair of Boots and had an off hand LGS weapon. I should not have received a two piece set bonus. LGS augments in weapons should not count towards two piece, four piece or five piece set bonuses. The set is for equipment items only.

Warlock is not being granted Light Armor proficiency at level 1.
    Cleric is not being granted Heavy Armor proficiency at level 1.
    Ranger is being granted Medium and Heavy Armor proficiency at level 1, I think it should only be Light Armor.

Deep Gnome: Racial tree tier 3 Nimble Reaction: The first rank works. The second rank gives you the bonus you should get at rank 3 and rank 3 does nothing.

I believe the planner is adding my full Charisma modifier to my saving throws. I only have 4 levels of paladin so it should only add 2+(3*4) = 14 to all my saves.
    https://ddowiki.com/page/Divine_Grace
    All added to my things to check out/fix.

A few more things:

Eye of the Beholder MRR filigree: The rare bonus is giving +2 MRR, it should be +2 PRR.

DC Tab shows the breakdown for Mass Frog but not for Burst of Glacial Wrath or Hell Ball.

Warlock - Spell Like Abilities – Hurl through Hell and Finger of Death don't a show a DC.

Warlock Inhuman Nature (the fourth core) should be a passive core ability, not a stance. You can toggle it on and off in the planner as a stance for some reason.

In the planner there are two separate spell powers called alignment and light – these are in fact the same thing in DDO. Both light and alignment spells draw spell power from Light/Radiance spell power. Basically there is no such thing as alignment spell power or alignment spell power items/enhancements ect.

The same thing goes for Force and Untyped spell powers in the planner. All spells that do untyped damage draw spell power from your Force/Impulse spell power.

I've never heard of Earth spell power before, it is in the planner, fairly certain that it is not in DDO. There are Earth spells in DDO but they don't use a special kind of spell power.

So the Untyped, Alignement, and Earth spell power, crit chance and multiplier categories are not needed in the planner.

https://ddowiki.com/page/Spell_Power

Community Member

A few more things:

Eye of the Beholder MRR filigree: The rare bonus is giving +2 MRR, it should be +2 PRR.

DC Tab shows the breakdown for Mass Frog but not for Burst of Glacial Wrath or Hell Ball.

Warlock - Spell Like Abilities – Hurl through Hell and Finger of Death don't a show a DC.

Warlock Inhuman Nature (the fourth core) should be a passive core ability, not a stance. You can toggle it on and off in the planner as a stance for some reason.

In the planner there are two separate spell powers called alignment and light – these are in fact the same thing in DDO. Both light and alignment spells draw spell power from Light/Radiance spell power. Basically there is no such thing as alignment spell power or alignment spell power items/enhancements ect.

The same thing goes for Force and Untyped spell powers in the planner. All spells that do untyped damage draw spell power from your Force/Impulse spell power.

I've never heard of Earth spell power before, it is in the planner, fairly certain that it is not in DDO. There are Earth spells in DDO but they don't use a special kind of spell power.

So the Untyped, Alignement, and Earth spell power, crit chance and multiplier categories are not needed in the planner.

https://ddowiki.com/page/Spell_Power
    All added to my check it out / do it list.

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.78 Now Available

Lots of fixes and some development work in this one.

Fix: "Boots of Blessed Travels" old/new will now increase dodge cap by 2 (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    ---Rolled back to not have +2 Dodge Cap after discussion with GD357
    Fix: "Divine Crusader: Bane of Undeath" now correctly costs 2ap to train (Reported by Bjond)
    Fix: How dodge cap is calculated reworked (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    ---All armors had "DodgeCapBonus" effects removed
    ---"No Armor" effects updated
    ---Attack feat has "Base Dodge Cap" 25% effect added
    ---Dodge breakdown now has own class as value can be shown capped by Dodge Cap, MDB and MDB-Tower Shields
    Fix: Erroneous item "Scales of Exile" removed (duplicate of Legendary Scales of Exile)
    ---This item will carry over in upgrade installations as you need to delete the local file HeavyArmor_ScalesOfExile.item or do a clean install
    Fix: Max dex bonus breakdown will no longer show "No limit" while in Light Armor
    Fix: All enhancements/destiny/reaper effects should now apply/revoke correctly when actioned by the user
    ---Got broken by the twist fix in 1.0.0.77
    New: The following Legacy guild buffs are no longer included in the Guild buffs code, but moved to the "Self and Party buffs" window (Suggested by Zretch)
    ---Greater Acid Resistance Shrine
    ---Greater Cold Resistance Shrine
    ---Greater Electric Resistance Shrine
    ---Greater Fire Resistance Shrine
    ---Greater Sonic Resistance Shrine
    ---House Deneith Defender
    ---House Kunderak Battlemaster
    ---Darguun Hobgoblin Warrior
    ---House Phiarlan Entertainer
    ---Clan Gnashtooth Kobold Shaman
    Fix: Item "Legendary Celestial Topaz Ring" now has its correct "Nearly Finished" upgrades
    Fix: The following items had drop locations and descriptions updated:
    ---The Shattered Hilt of Constellation
    ---Untold, Crack in the Sky
    ---Constellation, Cursed Blade
    ---Fetters of the Forgewraith - item name spelling fix also
    ---The Broken Blade of Constellation
    Fix: Missing augment "Sapphire of Defense" added (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    Fix: Warlocks will now be granted "Light Armor Proficiency" at level 1 (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    Fix: Clerics will now be granted "Heavy Armor Proficiency" at level 1 (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    Fix: Rangers no longer get Medium/Heavy Armor Proficiency at level 1 (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    Fix: A Paladins "Divine Grace" Cha bonus to saves is now correctly capped to (paladin level * 3) + 2 (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    Fix: Greensteel weapons no longer count towards equipment set bonuses (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    ---All greensteel weapon augments updated
    Fix:"Reverberation: PRR" now has its rare effect
    Fix:"Final Burial: Turn Undead Hit Dice" now has its rare effect
    Fix:"Next Fall: Dexterity" now has its rare effect
    Fix:"Next Fall: Melee Power" now has its rare effect
    Fix:"Darkhallow: Negative Spell Power" now has its rare effect
    Fix: Bards will now correctly get weapon proficiency with Longsword, Rapier, Short Sword and Shortbow at level 1
    Fix: Druids now correctly only get Club, Dagger, Dart, Quarterstaff, Sickle and Unarmed simple weapon proficiencies at level 1
    Fix: Monks now correctly gain Hand Axe as a weapon proficiency at level 1
    Fix: Rogues now correctly get Rapier, Shortbow and Short sword martial proficiency at level 1
    Fix: Wizards are no longer erroneously granted Sickle and Unarmed weapon proficiency at level 1
    Fix: "Eye of the Beholder: MRR" rare effect is now correctly +2 PRR (not MRR) (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    Fix: "Burst of Glacial Wrath" now has a DC entry (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    Fix: "Hellball" now has a DC entry (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    ---Note that the wiki does not say exactly what the DC is setup as 20 + Max(Int, Cha) + Evocation
    Fix: "Warlock: inhuman Nature" (Tier 4) no longer provides a toggle stance (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    Fix: Spell powers across the planner have been reduced as follows: (Reported by Gemini-Dragon357)
    ---Light/Alignment combined
    ---Force/Untyped combined
    ---Earth(a variant of acid)/Water(a variant of cold/electric) removed (These were only in Seasons Herald)
    Fix: "Half-Elf: Improved Dilettante I/II/II" now correct costs 1ap, not 2.(Reported by diquintino)
    New: Sliders in the stance view are now created on demand using a generic mechanism
    ---Hitpoints slider updated. Only shown if required now
    ---Weapon Bond for Barbarians will now show and work for relevant enhancements
    ---*others to come soon

As per usual, link in the signature

Thanks for all the work you put into this planner!

The new build has a major problem though. Whenever I load in some of my characters it locks up and crashes. Not all of them just 2 out of 5. I spent the better part of an hour trying to figure out why the two kept crashing. Through the process of elimination this is what I found. The problem is these two characters have weapons equipped and T4 Sense Weakness twisted.

I tried making a new character with T4 Sense Weakness twisted and as soon as I equipped a weapon in the main hand the planner crashed.

Activating the Fury of the Wild destiny, with T4 Sense Weakness unlocked, while you have a weapon equipped crashes the planner as well.

Community Member

The new build has a major problem though. Whenever I load in some of my characters it locks up and crashes. Not all of them just 2 out of 5. I spent the better part of an hour trying to figure out why the two kept crashing. Through the process of elimination this is what I found. The problem is these two characters have weapons equipped and T4 Sense Weakness twisted.

I tried making a new character with T4 Sense Weakness twisted and as soon as I equipped a weapon in the main hand the planner crashed.

Activating the Fury of the Wild destiny, with T4 Sense Weakness unlocked, while you have a weapon equipped crashes the planner as well.
    Thank you for the detailed report. I will look into this ASAP. Its odd, but one of the main builds (my own) that I test this with has Sense Weakness twisted.
    I have also since noticed that closing the planner with a document open causes it to re-start. This is probably a shut down crash of some sort, although closing the character first doesn't seem to have this issue.

Community Member

Alright, I found the source of this one. It was in fact sense weakness effects causing the issue, in that I had the damage effects dependent on stances as <Stance> Enemy 75%</Stance>, but this had a nasty interaction with my new generic Slider code.

A new release will be dropped at some point tonight.

Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.79 Now Available

Not much in this one, mainly the fix to stop the builder crashing if you have "Sense Weakness" used anywhere within your build. A crash fix, is an important fix, so pushed out earlier than usual.

Fix: The default start value for a slider position can now be defined in the effect
    ---All existing CreateSlider effects updated appropriately (Hitpoints @ 100%, Weapon Bond at 0)
    Fix: Spelling mistake in name of "Radiant Ring of Taer Valaestas" fixed
    Fix: "Fury of the Wild: Sense Weakness" effects will no longer crash the software (reported by various)
    ---New "Enemy HP" slider displayed for Sense Weakness effects

As per usual, link in the signature

Unyielding Sentinel - The Vigor of Battle stance is not giving the correct amount of HP and Cores 4 and 5 are giving an extra +50 innate HP.

Vigor of Battle Core 1: The innate HP is giving the correct amount: +50 HP. The stance itself is not correct, just having core 1, the stance should grant +100 HP not +50 HP. You have the in game description for Core 1 correct, but the problem is the in game description is inaccurate. It states the stance gives +50 HP in core 1 but the Wiki has the correct information, the stance really gives +100 HP with just Core 1.

Stalwart Guardian Core 4: In the breakdown this is listed as giving +100 HP. It should only give +50 HP as per the description. After you unlock this core it should upgrade the Vigor of Battle stance and add an extra +50 HP to it, for a total of +150 HP while the Vigor of Battle stance, which it currently does not do in the planner. It does not upgrade the +50 HP bonus from the stance to +100 either for that matter.

Head No Pain Core 5: This is giving me +50 HP in my breakdown, it shouldn't give any HP at all.

-

Reaper bonuses on items work outside of reaper too, they work just like mythic bonuses. In the planner they only grant their bonuses when you activate reaper stance and are listed as inactive when reaper stance is off.

Self and Party Buffs: Alchemical Eldritch Ritual: Stone of Change Alchemical Armor +1 AC and Alchemical Shield +1 AC bonuses should stack, they currently don't in the planner. (The wiki says they stack and I tested it in game.) The description of the effect on the item just says "+1 bonus to Armor Class," it doesn't mention it being Alchemical which is how they are typed in the planner. It seems to be a generic AC bonus that stacks with everything.

Community Member

Unyielding Sentinel - The Vigor of Battle stance is not giving the correct amount of HP and Cores 4 and 5 are giving an extra +50 innate HP.

Vigor of Battle Core 1: The innate HP is giving the correct amount: +50 HP. The stance itself is not correct, just having core 1, the stance should grant +100 HP not +50 HP. You have the in game description for Core 1 correct, but the problem is the in game description is inaccurate. It states the stance gives +50 HP in core 1 but the Wiki has the correct information, the stance really gives +100 HP with just Core 1.

Stalwart Guardian Core 4: In the breakdown this is listed as giving +100 HP. It should only give +50 HP as per the description. After you unlock this core it should upgrade the Vigor of Battle stance and add an extra +50 HP to it, for a total of +150 HP while the Vigor of Battle stance, which it currently does not do in the planner. It does not upgrade the +50 HP bonus from the stance to +100 either for that matter.

Head No Pain Core 5: This is giving me +50 HP in my breakdown, it shouldn't give any HP at all.

-

Reaper bonuses on items work outside of reaper too, they work just like mythic bonuses. In the planner they only grant their bonuses when you activate reaper stance and are listed as inactive when reaper stance is off.

Self and Party Buffs: Alchemical Eldritch Ritual: Stone of Change Alchemical Armor +1 AC and Alchemical Shield +1 AC bonuses should stack, they currently don't in the planner. (The wiki says they stack and I tested it in game.) The description of the effect on the item just says "+1 bonus to Armor Class," it doesn't mention it being Alchemical which is how they are typed in the planner. It seems to be a generic AC bonus that stacks with everything.
    I will add this list to my on going work.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast