Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    Community Member

Default Build 1.0.0.94 Now Available

Not so much in this one, and as I am now officially on holiday till next year, not much is likely to be going on in the development works either.
    But this version has two major fixes, one for the BAB in epic levels and one for a feat selection issue, which I have a fix for but have been unable to test in a live environment where the problem was being experienced so, I need feedback on whether its OK for that one.

Fix: Epic levels now grant 1 BAB for each odd Epic level, not 0.5 per Epic level (Reported by ValariusK)
    Fix: Drop list combos will no longer randomly automatically select the item under the cursor when first shown (Reported by Hobgoblin)
    Fix: Item "The Family's Blessing" now correct has Doublestrike, not Deception (Reported by aaron250)
    Fix: "The Lunar Eclipse" now correctly awards +5 Quality Constitution (Reported by kamdragon)

Link to release in my signature,
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

I'll grab the new version and test the drop down menu fix tomorrow. Also, I found an error in the Inquisitive tree (minor cost error). I'll post about that tomorrow, too. Thank you for the wonderful tool. I'm really liking it. I've found it very intuitive to use and easy to transition to from (Ron's) DDO Character Planner. Question, I modify my UI (turning off some windows, resizing others), is there a way to copy those settings from one version to another without having to redo those changes manually? Thanks.

ETA:
    Tested the new version. The feat selection menus on the Level Up tab are still auto-selecting feats. For me, at least, it's not a major issue as I do my feat selection on the Class and Levels tab and those work fine.

The Inquisitive error is the cost of Diplomatic Immunity. In the builder it costs 1 point but should be 2.

I figured out the UI settings. I noticed after I unpacked the new version that it lacked DDOBuilder.ini, so I made the assumption that that file stores UI settings and copied it over from the prior version.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Rauven; 12-14-2019 at 06:46 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rauven View Post
    Tested the new version. The feat selection menus on the Level Up tab are still auto-selecting feats. For me, at least, it's not a major issue as I do my feat selection on the Class and Levels tab and those work fine.
    I wouldn't have expected this to be fixed, I messed up on my release and included build 1.0.0.93 of the executable not 94. So the BAB and feat selection fixes are not present in the release you tested.

I will try and get an updated version of the executable out soon.
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819