Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1110
    The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by calouscaine View Post
    On another note, there are five dots per heroic level, there should be five points in enhancements per level or the fifth point should be removed since you don't honestly advance or learn anything with that last bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    The Fifth dot is the indicator for the level, which is nice to have particularly if you are banking the level, so yes you do advance and learn stuff with it, please leave it alone.
    Yes, this exactly. 4 ranks that give one AP, and then 1 rank that gives a level. While I'm all in favor of more AP (though I'm of the opinion that it should be in the form of the cores being autogranted based on AP spent in the tree, with all class trees giving the first core at L1; and also that tiers should be gated by AP spent on all trees within the class, which would greatly reduce the amount of "I need to buy two ranks of something I don't want and won't particularly use just to get to the next tier") this isn't a very good argument for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    This is a problem with volume triggers, not with damage over time.
    ...how do volume triggers create persistent DoTs? Because I've had this happen as well (in my case, Lava that stuck with my character through shrining, finishing the quest, and /death). But I just don't see how sound corresponds to effects not going away.

And on a related note, Howler quills persist *long* after the timer finishes, like a good 30 seconds or a minute, if not longer... but it does eventually end. Can this be adjusted so that the DoT matches the timer (preferable) or the timer matches the DoT (less good, but at least it would give you some semblance of when you'll be able to open a door...)
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    This is a problem with volume triggers, not with damage over time.
    ok.

what's a volume do when it get triggered?

XD

edit:
    ok so u been saying it's more complicated then my simple explanation attempt and also pointing out I have no clue how the dot is actually applied.

so then i went and googled and so I guess you are saying the effect is applied with a volume trigger. going by that, a volume trigger sets up an area in the world that, when say the player runs into it, triggers something, in our case the dot. and maybe it should untrigger it once the player leaves the area? and maybe when I lag around when doing that the server is like lalala you still be in trigger land even if Im long dead and out of the quest. wait, dont say it, again it's more complicated. fine. gist of my question still remains, any chance of fix?
    Last edited by Eryhn; 08-25-2017 at 04:07 PM.

Lynnabel's internship is over and so is this thread.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ack-in-college!

archive to Hall of Fame
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist), Naerfelka (farmer), Saelegion (parked at level 4!)

Quote Originally Posted by Carpone View Post
    Lynnabel's internship is over and so is this thread.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ack-in-college!
    oh. rite. forgot bout that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    archive to Hall of Fame
    /signed
    .: Sarlona - High Lords of Malkier : Reaper Life 1, 2 , and 3 alumnus : My Twitch : Out and Proud :.
    .: Inamorata (Heroic x2/Epic Completionist) / Signalmixer (TR3) (Vorpal Queen) / Darkchylde-1 / Tenpercenter / Rashree (TR) / Groundloop : Plus so many others! :.

And create a new one for the next intern?
    Edit:
    Tho Lin should be the first pick ofc
    Last edited by LightBear; 08-26-2017 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffWatson View Post
    Cosmetics of weapons that you lose at the end of the quest don't work.

Could you please change things so they do work (and you don't lose the cosmetics at the end of the quest)?
    I've had this one bite me in the rear once. For me it was Tesyus. Customer service was at least kind enough to kick me a replacement mirror.

Cosmetic gear (created with mirrors at least) should be free of racial and level restriction, and definitely shouldn't have Drop On Exit flags attached.

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by TDarkchylde View Post
    /signed
    I like it.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Default Confusion + charm bug

Please Lynnabel, fix the confusion + charm bug (been discussed in another thread)!!! Thanks in advance!!!

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556