Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Children of Dune Static group recruiting

Hi.

There are 4 of us from the old Children of Dune association of guilds on Khyber that has just started a Tuesday evening static group at 8pm eastern/7pm central. We are looking for 2 more recruits to join us. We currently have started the one session and completed the Korthos chain and are level 3. We run everything on elite. Only rules are to use a first life toon so we all stay close together in levels. We allow use of the auction house and any hand me downs you might have from other toons. Our current group consists of a warlock, spellsinger bard, tanky favoured soul and a tempest trapmonkey.

Please post below if you might be interested in joining us or if you need any more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Raeaddil View Post
    Hi.

There are 4 of us from the old Children of Dune association of guilds on Khyber that has just started a Tuesday evening static group at 8pm eastern/7pm central. We are looking for 2 more recruits to join us. We currently have started the one session and completed the Korthos chain and are level 3. We run everything on elite. Only rules are to use a first life toon so we all stay close together in levels. We allow use of the auction house and any hand me downs you might have from other toons. Our current group consists of a warlock, spellsinger bard, tanky favoured soul and a tempest trapmonkey.

Please post below if you might be interested in joining us or if you need any more information.
    I'm somewhat interested, but mostly because I have a lot of characters on Khyber that I'd like to level up and prefer static groups. The characters I'd be most interested in using are in the 9-12 range, though, so there's a good chance you guys will fill before I'd be ready to join. Still, just in case a spot remains open, what kind of character/player would fit the group best? Would you be most interested in more tanking, healing, CC or DPS? Do you prefer speed runs or methodical crawls? Would a good addition to the group be someone who thrives in chaotic combat, or someone who can be relied on to not break CC? Or just anyone who can keep up and not die? Do you guys prefer to stick together or split up to pursue objectives simultaneously?

I think we have a fairly balanced group so you could bring anything you enjoy to play. We are all fairly experienced players and tend to run though things quickly but we stay together and try to be thorough. We don't jut blitz them. We all have some form of self healing but our favoured soul is an excellent healer. So far we haven't needed cc so breaking it hasn't been an issue. The group is for fun tho and doesn't take things too seriously. Anyone who wants to have fun is welcome to join us.

Default Greetings

Hi i would be interested in joining the group
    I have a character ready to go and could be on tonite

We are starting getting ready now to start. Send Teskin or Elliri at tell for invite.

We finished the level 2 Harbour quests as well as the 2 level 2 quests in the Market. We have reached level 5.

We finished the Waterworks quests as well as Where there's Smoke and The Captives. We are about 1/2 way through level 6.

If you guys still have the space available, I'll check in tonight with Arlany (Wiz7) and look for Teskin or Elliri.

Default Yay we got our 6th

Was nice to have a full group (tho more like 5 1/2 due to my computer issues, think it's a hardware problem).

We completed the Shan-To-Kor chain last night and reached level 7.

Finished Tangleroot, though our trapper was MIA. No level gained yet.

Elliri
    Leader of the Sacred Order of the Shaolin Temple on Kyber

Guild Leader Toon - Aerriss (Bard Swashbuckler)
    Alts (that I use frequently) - Hartanna (Shintao Monk), Issill (Zen Bow-Master), Taeri (Completionist in the making), Itarrilde (Henshin Monk)

Finished Necro 1. Teskin was still away, but the rest of us managed to make level 8, and almost half-way to 9.
    Leader of the Sacred Order of the Shaolin Temple on Kyber

Guild Leader Toon - Aerriss (Bard Swashbuckler)
    Alts (that I use frequently) - Hartanna (Shintao Monk), Issill (Zen Bow-Master), Taeri (Completionist in the making), Itarrilde (Henshin Monk)

Default July 11

We started Sorrowdusk Isle. We finished :
    - Freeing Achka
    - Justice for Grust
    - The Trollish Scourge
    - Extermination
    - Captives of the Cult
    - The Libram of the Six

We are getting close to 3rd bubble in level 9.

Default July 18

We finished the Delera's chain and reached level 10.

Sovereign Vorpal Halfling of Supreme Good scipiojedi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raeaddil View Post
    Hi.

Hi, if you still have room I'm interested in joining - I play with Raeaddil and Arianrhod on Thursday nights but Khyber is my main server. I have a few around level 10 right now - is there any part of the party you feel you are missing? I have a sorcerer, a rogue/monk, and a fighter/bard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Working for free makes it very difficult to spend money on swords.
    Khyber: Jobus (Shirardi), JaguarPaw (xbow user), Ungriem (tank), Helvetii (DaggerForged), Jobox (AA), Yaddle (DC Monk), Jobberwocky, Jobusz , Vrykolakes, Caeruleum, Brattypoppy, Taurielle (Bard AA), Romuluse, Glorfindela, Gwathali (Assassin), Rachaela

I'm not positive we have room. One person hasn't shown up for a couple of weeks but I don't want to count him out just yet. You are welcome to send Teskin a tell tomorrow at 7pm eastern and if someone doesn't make it you could join us. Any class you enjoy to play should work fine.

Default July 25

We did Sentinels of Stormreach chain and are about 1/2 way through level 10.

I'm going to bring my air sorc this week, since I realized Jobus can solo/pug reaper and most of my other builds can't handle reaper Helvetii is her name and she is only on her 2nd life so it will be easier to keep up with the group
    Last edited by scipiojedi; 07-31-2017 at 09:01 AM.
    Khyber: Jobus (Shirardi), JaguarPaw (xbow user), Ungriem (tank), Helvetii (DaggerForged), Jobox (AA), Yaddle (DC Monk), Jobberwocky, Jobusz , Vrykolakes, Caeruleum, Brattypoppy, Taurielle (Bard AA), Romuluse, Glorfindela, Gwathali (Assassin), Rachaela

Default August 1st

We did the VON chain and reached level 11.

I'm not sure that I will make it tonight - hanging out my pastor and worship leader. If I make it, will probably be late.Just let me know what quests you do

~ Helvetii

Default August 8th

We did the first 3 quests in Red Fens. We reached level 12.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast