Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by scipiojedi View Post
    I have an event I have to work tonight so sadly I'll miss group again tonight.
    Hey Helvetti,

No problem. We are helping Duvar level, though she is also unable to be here this week. We will see you two next week, hopefully. We may start the Age of Rage arc.
    Leader of the Sacred Order of the Shaolin Temple on Kyber

Guild Leader Toon - Aerriss (Bard Swashbuckler)
    Alts (that I use frequently) - Hartanna (Shintao Monk), Issill (Zen Bow-Master), Taeri (Completionist in the making), Itarrilde (Henshin Monk)

Sovereign Vorpal Halfling of Supreme Good scipiojedi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Windaar View Post
    Hey Helvetti,

No problem. We are helping Duvar level, though she is also unable to be here this week. We will see you two next week, hopefully. We may start the Age of Rage arc.
    Awesome! I've only done the first quest in there and am excited to see the whole pack!
    P.S. I pulled a Legendary Panosophic Circlet so my gear is starting to come together
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Working for free makes it very difficult to spend money on swords.
    Khyber: Jobus (Shirardi), JaguarPaw (xbow user), Ungriem (tank), Helvetii (DaggerForged), Jobox (AA), Yaddle (DC Monk), Jobberwocky, Jobusz , Vrykolakes, Caeruleum, Brattypoppy, Taurielle (Bard AA), Romuluse, Glorfindela, Gwathali (Assassin), Rachaela

Default 6-19-2018

I have discipleship group tonight so I will not make it sadly
    Khyber: Jobus (Shirardi), JaguarPaw (xbow user), Ungriem (tank), Helvetii (DaggerForged), Jobox (AA), Yaddle (DC Monk), Jobberwocky, Jobusz , Vrykolakes, Caeruleum, Brattypoppy, Taurielle (Bard AA), Romuluse, Glorfindela, Gwathali (Assassin), Rachaela

Just a reminder, I have my first-Tuesday-of-the-month meeting tonight, so will be late (probably an hour or so)
    So for those I miss tonight - happy (early) Independence Day (US) and (belated) Canada Day (Canada)

Hey all - going to be late again tonight. Go on without me, I'll join when I can

Another meeting, go ahead and start without me, I'll join in if I get on before too late.

Got one of those Tuesday meetings this month, so start without me, I'll hop on when I can

Going to be out again tonight, will try to catch you if i make it home early enough, but if not, let me know what you ran so Coriander can catch up

Hey all, another Tuesday meeting tonight. Since Lalaith has already done the quests to access Eveningstar, it wouldn't be a problem for you guys to finish that chain. If i get home early enough, I'll try to join up with whatever you're doing at the time.

Default Heroic Low Levels for July 16?

Kibao is reincarnating back to level 1 - he would like to continue playing that character as it is his main. I (Jobus) have also reincarnated one of my characters and i have 2 other characters at level 4 or lower.

Kibao is reincarnating back to level 1 - he would like to continue playing that character as it is his main. I (Jobus) have also reincarnated one of my characters and i have 2 other characters at level 4 or lower.
    I don't currently have any characters under level 7, but I do have 1 empty character slot. If Kibao doesn't want to level up to 5+ before Tuesday, let me know, so I can make a (temporary) character in the empty slot. I expect I'll switch to one of the ones I'd rather level up (like Duvar, level 7) once Kibao is high enough, but can make a level 1 to play with until then if needed. Would be helpful to know what class/role Kibao has in mind, so I can pick something complementary

Quote Originally Posted by Arianrhod View Post
    I don't currently have any characters under level 7, but I do have 1 empty character slot. If Kibao doesn't want to level up to 5+ before Tuesday, let me know, so I can make a (temporary) character in the empty slot. I expect I'll switch to one of the ones I'd rather level up (like Duvar, level 7) once Kibao is high enough, but can make a level 1 to play with until then if needed. Would be helpful to know what class/role Kibao has in mind, so I can pick something complementary
    He is a Sorcerer specced for acid and water - he is level 3 right now but not sure if he will play tonight and advance any further. I will probably use my rogue assassin to level with the group, who is at level 4 right now so that we have traps covered.
    Last edited by scipiojedi; 07-08-2019 at 01:35 PM.

He is a Sorcerer specced for acid and water - he is level 3 right now but not sure if he will play tonight and advance any further. I will probably use my rogue assassin to level with the group, who is at level 4 right now so that we have traps covered.
    OK. I made a level 4 FVS (Duvariel) to play till we're high enough to switch to one of my others

Hi all, I've got another Tuesday meeting tonight, so not going to be able to make it.

Hi again- got another of those first-Tuesday-of-the-month meetings, so won't be able to make it. Hope to see you all next week.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234