Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default August 15th

We finished the last quest of Red Fens, Into the Deep. Managed to kill the Demon of the Frenzied Blood. That was a first for me. Then we did Reclamation and Sykros' Jewel. We got about 1/2 way thru level 12.

Sovereign Vorpal Halfling of Supreme Good scipiojedi's Avatar

Default Scarab Items

Links to items from Necropolis - made from Scarab powder. Some items with effects that aren't in game anymore if interested I have a bunch of scarabs in my bag I'm happy to pass if there is an item you want

Necro 1 - Scarlet Scarab Powder
    Necro 2 - Dark Scarab Powder
    Necro 3 - Eerie Scarab Powder
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Working for free makes it very difficult to spend money on swords.
    Khyber: Jobus (Shirardi), JaguarPaw (xbow user), Ungriem (tank), Helvetii (DaggerForged), Jobox (AA), Yaddle (DC Monk), Jobberwocky, Jobusz , Vrykolakes, Caeruleum, Brattypoppy, Taurielle (Bard AA), Romuluse, Glorfindela, Gwathali (Assassin), Rachaela

Hey guys - looks like I'm not going to be able to make it tonight. Let me know what quests you run so I can catch up

Duvar

Default September 29 and August 5

Works been crazy and missed keeping this updated, sorry about that.

September 29:

- The Newcomers
    - The Chamber of Rahmat
    - Purge the Fallen Shrine
    - Desert Caravan
    - The Chamber of Kourush

August 5:

- Black and blue
    - From Beyond the Grave
    - The Enemy Within
    - And the Dead Shall Rise

Most of us have just reached level 14.

I have a meeting I have to go to tonight, I'll try to get back in time to join before you're done for the night, but you should start without me in any case. Also a reminder in case I miss you - I won't be on next week (traveling).

Duvar

Quote Originally Posted by Arianrhod View Post
    I have a meeting I have to go to tonight, I'll try to get back in time to join before you're done for the night, but you should start without me in any case. Also a reminder in case I miss you - I won't be on next week (traveling).

Duvar
    Thanks for the heads up! It's 8:10pm and I'm the only one on...
    Khyber: Jobus (Shirardi), JaguarPaw (xbow user), Ungriem (tank), Helvetii (DaggerForged), Jobox (AA), Yaddle (DC Monk), Jobberwocky, Jobusz , Vrykolakes, Caeruleum, Brattypoppy, Taurielle (Bard AA), Romuluse, Glorfindela, Gwathali (Assassin), Rachaela

Default October 10

We completed Siegebreaker, A Cabal For One and Gianthold Tor.

The VIP's opted to skip the crucible and complete the saga. I can run the crucible with Aewani's toon and you as well. I can also help you catch up if you have time. Currently am available tonight (Friday) anytime, Saturday evening after 8 pm, Anytime Sunday and Monday evening after 8pm. Times are in Eastern.

You can Skype me at Raeaddil for immediate answer if you are on and want to catch up during those times.

Default Missing tonight

I won't be able to make it tonight. Working late.

We ran Lords of Dust and Servants of the Underlord last night. Looking to complete the chain next week to get to Estar. Let me know if you want to run the first 2 anytime Teskin to catch up

- Helvetii

I'll log in now for an hour and a half and catch up. If any of you see this and want to join me you are welcome to. Can run crucible as well.

Don't think I'm going to make it on tonight, so you guys (Teskin & Helvetii) go ahead without me if you want

I don't mind waiting till you can make it. I just got the expansion so might play with a build. I have to work tomorrow but should be home early. 6 pm . Anytime Sunday works and after 8 on Monday. If any of those times works for you let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Raeaddil View Post
    I don't mind waiting till you can make it. I just got the expansion so might play with a build. I have to work tomorrow but should be home early. 6 pm . Anytime Sunday works and after 8 on Monday. If any of those times works for you let me know.
    I'm busy tomorrow but am free Sunday after 1pm. Feel free to go ahead and do the quests without me tomorrow if you're both free, I know it can be tricky to sync up 3 people's schedules.

I won't be able to play Sunday, so I'm going to try to get a little bit done tonight - logging on now

Default Tuesday 10/24

I won't be able to make it tonight, I have a men's meeting.

Default October 25

We finished The Spinner of Shadows and Beyond the Rift. Then we did some farming for keys for Nights Revels and did the Resurrection Chambers.

Default Missing Tonight Again

Sorry about this, some men from church wanted to meet and talk again tonight. I'm not sure if this will become a regular thing or not, but I'll let you know if I have to drop group. I suspect we may do every other week or maybe just meet a few weeks in a row and that will be it.

Default October 31

We did some Night Revel quests: Hayweird Foundry, Under New Ravagement, Haverdashed, and Getting ahead in Lordsmarch Palace.

We did them at level 22 to get best bonuses. Taking level 18 for next week.

Hi all -

I have my first Tuesday of the month meeting again this week, so will be late again. I'll try to make it by 9, but you guys should start without me and I'll catch up

Duvar

Default November 8

We completed the Druids Deep chain.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast