Default Gingerspyce's week in videos: Racial Reincarnation and Dragonborn life 2 begins

This month marks the 3 year anniversary of my first quest video. I had no intention of starting a channel with all these videos. In 2014 I made a simple quest video to demonstrate how my druid build played, because at the time it was very different than how most people were trying to play their caster druids. To put this in DDO's timeline, back then we had just gotten our first classic module Haunted Halls of Eveningstar, the Divine Crusader destiny was just added, we still had old guild ships with level cap 100, Fire on Thunder Peak and Temple of the Deathwyrm were the hot new raids and Three Barrel Cove and Necro 4 had not yet been made epic! Seems like a really long time ago when said that way, lol.

I had fun making that first video and it got some positive comments so it encouraged me to make a few more videos that I thought would be helpful to others. And it just kept building from there. Now 3 years later, the channel has over 500 videos filled with quest walkthroughs, raid guides, crafting tutorials, we're live streaming teaching raids and I am currently working on my 9th series!

Dragonborn Project

The Dragonborn Project is in full swing! I just started life 2 in the series and in Episode 13 "Stealthy Repo-dasher", I introduce life 2 where I'm doing a Water Savant Sorchanter and I discuss and show how by doing a couple quick quests you can skip Korthos and be half way to level 3 in minutes with Stealthy Repossession and Haverdasher.

Racial Reincarnation

At the conclusion of my first Dragonborn life, I made a video of my first ever racial reincarnation. I know that new systems can be confusing and reincarnating can be intimidating, especially for new players, so I thought I'd do a video to show how it works.

If you're new to reincarnating and missed it, you can check out a video I did a few months ago, prior to racial reincarnation, where I discuss how the other versions of reincarnation work in The Basics of Reincarnating in DDO.

Thank you for 3 years of great comments and fun times! It has been awesome to get to know many of you through the channel and I've even met some channel viewers in game. I am looking forward to sharing many more videos of Gingerspyce's and Voodu's adventures with you and we have a lot of exciting things coming this year in DDO with the soon to come trek to the Stonelands and our 3rd expansion to be set in Ravenloft in the fall!

Much love,
    Gingerspyce of Sarlona

Older updates:
    4/19/17 Gingerspyce's week in videos: Dragonborn project: the early levels
    4/2/17 Gingerspyce's week in videos: Riding the Storm Out tutorial and a new series!
    3/22/17 Gingerspyce's week in videos: Update 35 first look- Newcomers and Black and Blue
    3/10/17 Gingerspyce's week in videos: Abbot, Reaper Survival Guide and Dragonborn preview
    Last edited by Nachomammashouse; 05-10-2017 at 02:06 PM.

Community Manager

Nice, thanks for doing these.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Nice, thanks for doing these.
    Seconded. SSG should consider some sort of reward system, even if it's only cosmetic, for people
    who go above and beyond in this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctigis View Post
    Seconded. SSG should consider some sort of reward system, even if it's only cosmetic, for people
    This would be nice and encourage more helping in the community.

I remember that Kargon had his own ham named after him. Stuff like that makes people take notice. look... Devs noticed and loved this guy's role playing and rewarded it.. DND is about roleplaying even if the mmo doesn't stress too much in that aspect of gaming.
    Member of "Guild of the Black Dragons" & "Swords of the Light" on Sarlona. Proud "Last" member of Caffeine - we aint stragicially savy.
    Kilthar-Tharr-Delkanthalus-Carissa-Mirasina-Ktara-Imara-Thistle-Tharissa-Robothar-Minithar-Miriella-Tharnessa-Tharisa

congratz and thx for all you do!
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist), Naerfelka (farmer), Saelegion (parked level 4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Annex View Post
    Hope extinguished leaves fading memories of better times.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctigis View Post
    nice idea. I can think of a lot of people I could nominate
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist), Naerfelka (farmer), Saelegion (parked level 4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Annex View Post
    Hope extinguished leaves fading memories of better times.

Community Member

Just wanted to say thanks for all the videos you make. They're well done and entertaining. Watching them has made me a better player - learn at least one thing each time. Sometimes more!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNiCd View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks for all the videos you make. They're well done and entertaining. Watching them has made me a better player - learn at least one thing each time. Sometimes more!

Cheers!
    Glad to hear you've found them helpful! I appreciate the kind words