Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blessedwynd View Post
    Just happened last night.

In my case i bought a silver greataxe from the auction house and deconstructed it. I prepped it with a level 7 shard, added good, and went to make another shard. When I came back to add the second shard I noticed it was outlined in red. It was now a min level 18 BtA +3 silver greataxe with 2d6 good damage. So the stats matched the level 7 shard, but a min level of 18. I then deconstructed to see what happened, and now have a min level 18 BtA silver greataxe. The deconstruction should have removed the min level (not sure about the BtA) but the item is transformed. I added another lvl 7 shard to see if it might remove the ML 18, but it didn't have that effect.

Is this just a "happens every so often" thing that others are experiencing? Sounds like a known bug with red slots and keen, but this item had neither. I'm not sure what the enhancements were before I deconstructed it the first time.
    I made 2 kukris, both were adamantine. No slots, no keen. These are the enchantments: ML17, vampirism 2, slashing 4, impactful 4. After logging 1 lost adamantine but retained enchantments. The other kukri is still adamantine, but name is changed and stats are now: ML17, vampirism 1, slashing 1. impactful 1.

Community Member

Just happen to me - Cedrian on Thelanis.

Yesterdsay i cannith crafted 4th level rapier +2, holy 2, keen with Red augment slot and I socked Ruby of Ghostbane in. Today, just after log in, I noticed, that I am encumbered by over-level item wearing and saw that in my hand is 6th level rapier +2 holy 1(only) without keen and without augment slot.
    Last edited by Xario; 10-19-2017 at 12:53 PM.

Community Member

Happened to me on 10-14-17. Crafted a keen, good, red-slotted rapier at level 10. Transferred it to another toon and it became a blank unslotted paragon rapier. Logged out and back in and it shifted again to a blank non-slotted rapier. Made another, thinking must have glitched, let's try it again (as I hadn't heard of this yet), and the same thing happened.

Default Weapon and Gloves

Had this happen with a Keen scimitar of Ghostbane w meteoric ruby. I crafted it before a TR and the blank was there after. I thought at first I had tossed it away by mistake until at next TR I noticed the extended threat range on the blank and realized after reading about this some time back that my weapon had lost its affects. I haven't done anything w/ keen since and haven't had any other weapon I have crafted do this,

However,

I recently made some ML 17 Staunch Bracers of Constitution with +1 Armor Agility for an alt. I transferred them to the alt, equipped them, and played a few hours. I only play this one a few hours every other week, but when I logged back in the whole item was gone. Didn't notice until midquest, but I have been paying closer attention to all CC items now.
    Drakenocas, The Sword of Mourning of KaOS of Khyber
    Triple Heroic, Epic, Iconic Completionist. Racial IP

Community Member

This happened to me late last year, I think. It was a +13 Cannith-crafted keen metaline flame-touched iron throwing axe (min level 30, loot level 34, no augment slot). At some point (and it may have involved the shared bank), it was changed to a plain +13 flame-touched iron throwing axe with min level 22.

Community Member

Keen effect before wipe (Crit roll 14-20):

No Keen effect after wipe (Crit roll 17-20):

Community Member

Problem with KEEN, not with red slot!!!
    This it Great XBow after Keen shard applyed - there is no Keen effect at all, but suffix sign was disappeared:

Community Member

Default Problem persist

Hello

I tried crafting a level 4 holy keen repeating heavy crossbow with a red augment in it. I did not have anything slotted when i crafted it. When i crafted it there was no keen in the name but the threat range was doubled. Then after logging out and in again the keen was removed and i am left with a level 2 holy crossbow with a red augment slot in it.

I am gonna bug report it.

I still have the crossbow but i have no prove as i did not take a picture along the way.
    Check out my website for calculating DPS and damage mitigation: http://mmlddo.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123