Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 130
  1. #61
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default Same thing here

    I purchased vip for 12.99 eur one month with paypal yesterday. This transaction got my money but my account isn't still become vip, and my ticket is still open.

  2. #62
    Community Member ShifterThePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Same issue here! Bought one month VIP with Paypal since I don't have a creditcard. VIP didn't activate

  3. #63
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7

    Default

    So a day later and still nothing for me. Have all you guys gotten what you paid for finally? Please don't tell me you are still waiting...

  4. #64
    Community Member azrael4h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skara Brae
    Posts
    3,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis_Monk View Post
    So a day later and still nothing for me. Have all you guys gotten what you paid for finally? Please don't tell me you are still waiting...
    Nope. My thread is in Store Feedback, but same issue; SSG takes the money and provides nothing. I'm not even allowed to file a ticket, since their worthless site won't load most of the elements. I had to file through Paypal.
    Anyone who disagrees is a Terrorist...

    Cthulhu 2016 Never settle for the lesser evil...

  5. #65
    Community Member ShifterThePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azrael4h View Post
    Nope. My thread is in Store Feedback, but same issue; SSG takes the money and provides nothing. I'm not even allowed to file a ticket, since their worthless site won't load most of the elements. I had to file through Paypal.
    You can file a ticket ingame? And I'm sure everyone gets what they payed for eventually. Just be patient a little more

  6. #66
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShifterThePirate View Post
    You can file a ticket ingame? And I'm sure everyone gets what they payed for eventually. Just be patient a little more
    Over a week still no update or VIP status, had to wait the full week to escalate it to a PayPal claim from just a dispute, they didn't bother replying to any message sent via PayPal either.

  7. #67
    Community Member azrael4h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skara Brae
    Posts
    3,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShifterThePirate View Post
    You can file a ticket ingame? And I'm sure everyone gets what they payed for eventually. Just be patient a little more
    You're supposed to be able to reach it through the in game browser. As usual, it doesn't work. If I have to escalate with paypal, I file a complaint with the FTC and my state attorney general's office. They do not deserve patience, they have my money I worked for, and refuse to provide the product I paid for. If they do the right thing, and credit my account the points, I will be happy. Since they've been ignoring pretty much every case of this, I expect that it'll be going further. Why else would they intentionally list a WB Games number as their own?
    Anyone who disagrees is a Terrorist...

    Cthulhu 2016 Never settle for the lesser evil...

  8. #68
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Submitted a ticket and it didn't take them too long to get to it - especially after I included my proof of purchase (paypal and bank account record). Only issue is that the answer was simply "we're looking into it". Logged into the game and was still just premium. They unfortunately don't seem to be manually switching accounts to vip, even if evidence of purchase is provided.

  9. #69
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironfistx24 View Post
    I purchased vip for 12.99 eur one month with paypal yesterday. This transaction got my money but my account isn't still become vip, and my ticket is still open.
    It is really special that you can pay with paypal and they know that it is not working ! Bought on 13th march , get a answer after 2 days they look for it . that was it. Special that still you can buy by paypal unbelievable. Contacted paypal today to relve the problem . Really disappointing the way it goes ... did not check forum before had been better my car can do nothing waiting for moving on ... so a pity i returned after 4 years into this game a pity ...

  10. #70
    Community Member azrael4h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skara Brae
    Posts
    3,023

    Default

    I linked this thread on Reddit, and intend to forward it to MassivelyOP in an effort to warn people away from buying anything from SSG. I have a feeling that this will get buried if we leave the matter here only. If they were legitimately interested in doing business ethically, they would have disabled PayPal as a payment option immediately upon finding out there's an issue, and warned people on the launcher.They also would have an actual phone number to call, and not be hiding behind a WB Games number.
    Anyone who disagrees is a Terrorist...

    Cthulhu 2016 Never settle for the lesser evil...

  11. #71

    Default

    My wife got cleared for one week of VIP on Friday, the day she had to leave over the weekend and could not log on until Monday. It took a week to clear for the VIP to get the Lioness, on a weekend SHE WAS NOT AVAILABLE. We did this on the 11th because she was ready then. This is still not acceptable.
    Alesthane - Chorwynt - Glyndwyr - Hasta - Azzad - Chereneko - Threesee - Ziggystar - Pfipher - Zaathras - MajorisUrsa - Eichenauer - Cherneko - Kwayzaar - Gweirwyn - RedArray - Arbengwr - Aryett - Bhokz - Escobhaul - Formerprez - Maarkenward - MacDoel - MacIntyre - Ritterstan = Khyber

  12. #72
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    34

    Default

    I posted this on another thread...


    Actually WB Games is in some way affiliated with SSG. I know this because I spoke directly to the property management that owns the space they rent @ suite 350 in Massachusetts, and I asked if they had a contact number for Standing Stone Games, the lady had no idea who I was talking about then she said, "oh you must mean WB Games, One second let me connect you with our property director."

    Standing Stones Games LLC looks to be connected in some way to Standing Stone Designs, though could be wrong. Both of which are located in Massachusetts and have strikingly similar company logos. (see links) (look at the O's and the N's...the curved ends on the top of the E's...the N's are just turned backwards. Both O's have the little dot in the center. etc. They aren't exactly the same, but they look very similar.

    https://s24.postimg.org/4yub07khh/Zf_Qj1_Wzf.jpg
    https://s24.postimg.org/hp4sabufp/ssd_logo_trans.png

    Likewise Standing Stone Games LLC was sent a Non-Final Action from their state examiner on 2/2017
    Trademark Events
    Event Date Event Description
    2016-11-24 NEW APPLICATION ENTERED IN TRAM
    2016-11-29 NEW APPLICATION OFFICE SUPPLIED DATA ENTERED IN TRAM
    2016-11-30 NOTICE OF DESIGN SEARCH CODE E-MAILED
    2017-02-02 ASSIGNED TO EXAMINER
    2017-02-09 NON-FINAL ACTION WRITTEN
    2017-02-09 NON-FINAL ACTION E-MAILED
    2017-02-09 NOTIFICATION OF NON-FINAL ACTION E-MAILED

    What is a non-final action?

    NON-FINAL ACTION - MAILED; trademark; us federal trademark; us trademark; trademark refused; office action; non-final office action; trademark office action refusal; preliminary refusal; response to office action
    If you received this notice, your application has been initially refused. But, this might not be the end of the road. Many trademarks are initially refused, but can end up moving toward registration with a simple response.
    The first thing to note is that a response must be filed within 6 months of the emailing date of the non-final office action send by the USPTO. That date is non-extendible.
    Failure to respond by that date will result in an abandonment of the trademark application.

    So who knows what is going on with SSG. Unless of course SSG can't trademark their **** because it looks similar to the design company. anwyays

  13. #73
    Community Member ShifterThePirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We are re-activating it as it accidentally shut off yesterday. We are leaving the VIP promotion open until next Monday. We're - hoping - the PayPal issue gets fixed today, after which point CS may need to manually fix a bunch of folks.
    Thought I'd post this here also. It was from another topic about the lioness vip gift

  14. #74
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Guess I can add to this list. To get what I am missing (was vip long enough to buy almost everything) I bought some DDO points... Well I spend the money on them, still no points, no response to the ticket.

  15. #75
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    148

    Default

    I went for 3 months VIP via Paypal yesterday morning - same boat as everyone else in the thread. After all the agonising I did over VIP vs buying a bunch of stuff with TP, it's largely academic at this point.

    My ticket is #4444, so I'm probably way down the list. (Although, hey, if you're up the chain from me and you get what you paid for, maybe post here and we can see how far through the ticket pile they are! )

    (And I'm trying to convince myself not to go for the Visa option out of impatience!)
    Last edited by GrantAnderson; 03-21-2017 at 09:53 PM.

  16. #76
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    44

    Angry General payment problem

    Two threads about the same issue, SSG not delivering what people have paid for. This one for VIP status, the other one (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ted-to-account) for simple TP purchases not being credited. At what point do they just turn off the PayPal option for purchases until it's fixed, rather than taking our money without delivering? How many TP per day is fair interest in money that's been loaned to them before they deliver? Ticket 4620; I wonder how many of them are payment issues?
    Last edited by Wireless_Joe; 03-21-2017 at 09:52 PM.

  17. #77
    Community Member azrael4h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skara Brae
    Posts
    3,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wireless_Joe View Post
    Two threads about the same issue, SSG not delivering what people have paid for. This one for VIP status, the other one (https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ted-to-account) for simple TP purchases not being credited. At what point do they just turn off the PayPal option for purchases until it's fixed, rather than taking our money without delivering? How many TP per day is fair interest in money that's been loaned to them before they deliver? Ticket 4620; I wonder how many of them are payment issues?
    Well, a few are characters trapped already in the world, rendering them unplayable. At least there's that?

    I escalate with Pay Pal Friday. I've been checking the store once a day to see if my points are in yet, and checking the forums to see if Cordovan will respond to my last PM. So far, nope. If I have to escalate with Pay Pal, I'll be contacting my state attorney general's office, the FTC, and the BBB. Maybe Pay Pal will ban them if they get enough complaints, and maybe, just maybe, we might start seeing an actual response from SSG.
    Anyone who disagrees is a Terrorist...

    Cthulhu 2016 Never settle for the lesser evil...

  18. #78
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azrael4h View Post
    Well, a few are characters trapped already in the world, rendering them unplayable. At least there's that?

    I escalate with Pay Pal Friday. I've been checking the store once a day to see if my points are in yet, and checking the forums to see if Cordovan will respond to my last PM. So far, nope. If I have to escalate with Pay Pal, I'll be contacting my state attorney general's office, the FTC, and the BBB. Maybe Pay Pal will ban them if they get enough complaints, and maybe, just maybe, we might start seeing an actual response from SSG.
    Is your main issue that they haven't turned off Paypal? From other dev posts, it's clear that they know what's going on, they're working on it (or rather the companies that need to work on it are working on it) and they've extended the freebie Lioness.

    If it's actually all Paypal transactions affected, I'd expect them to turn it off for the time being; if it's a small minority, a warning on login or something would be nice, but I wouldn't expect them to shut down a whole payment avenue like that. I've only been mildly inconvenienced, and I have other games to play, so I'm not planning to escalate things.

  19. #79
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantAnderson View Post
    I went for 3 months VIP via Paypal yesterday morning - same boat as everyone else in the thread. After all the agonising I did over VIP vs buying a bunch of stuff with TP, it's largely academic at this point.

    My ticket is #4444, so I'm probably way down the list. (Although, hey, if you're up the chain from me and you get what you paid for, maybe post here and we can see how far through the ticket pile they are! )

    (And I'm trying to convince myself not to go for the Visa option out of impatience!)

    My ticket number, 3516, submitted Mar 14, 9:10 AM EDT was resolved tonight. And I can confirm that I got my lioness figurine. It was hard being patient, but it worked out.

  20. #80
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrantAnderson View Post
    I went for 3 months VIP via Paypal yesterday morning - same boat as everyone else in the thread. After all the agonising I did over VIP vs buying a bunch of stuff with TP, it's largely academic at this point.

    My ticket is #4444, so I'm probably way down the list. (Although, hey, if you're up the chain from me and you get what you paid for, maybe post here and we can see how far through the ticket pile they are! )

    (And I'm trying to convince myself not to go for the Visa option out of impatience!)
    my ticket is from the 13 th number 3415 get 1 answer from support after 2 days but it was just an answer to keep patience and that they work on it what i wrote they did not react on this . And still persons can pay by paypal unbelievable not normal and in the shop stands paypal most popular i checked every day . now i put to paypal to resolve the problem to get my money back , i did buyer safety and until march 31st paypal will clear it. in Lotro the same many many boght by paypal but not working. Unbelievable they did not stop payment by paypal that is not ok in any way ...

    interesting that ticket 3516 from 14 th is worked out .... but my 3415 not so far bad ... after 9 days lost patience finished paypal will work it out now and never again
    Last edited by Loolth; 03-22-2017 at 04:52 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload