Default Complete and up to date soundtrack?

I love this game and I very much enjoy its music.

I would love to get this for personal use (I have purchased soundtracks for most of my favorite games, and want to add this game to the list). I would listen to it on long bus rides and walks, and I would use in my own personal tabletop games as atmosphere/background music as well.

Furthermore, it could be another source of revenue for Standing Stone Games.

I am aware of THIS THREAD but I have several problems with it. One: it is only pre-2014, and a lot has changed since then (new content). Two: the links to the actual files no longer work, the host server for those files is down and the person who put it together is MIA. Three: the youtube link works, but I have problems with that too... for one, as mentioned already it's not a complete/up to date compilation of the game's music (there is a lot of music in this game and that huge list does not contain them all)... furthermore, some of the tracks are cut short. Beneath the Waves for example cuts off about 3 second early (I know it's 3 seconds because I compared the youtube video to the same music as it appears in game), not letting the music fade out the way it actually does (and yes, this is a very picky nitpick, but things like this matter to me). I also don't like that one of them is titled "unknown".

Sure, I could spend a month going through the game recording it as it's played with all other sounds turned off to just capture the music (and making up my own titles for every piece), but I'd much rather support Standing Stone Games and the artist(s) that created these (Yes, I'm saying I'd like to purchase a copy of this music). Also, doing it this way (recording while in game) does not let me get pure copies of the battle music, as those play over top of the currently playing area music then fades out as the combat end, which is also unacceptable to me.

Any help? Any chance of this desire becoming a reality? Also (to SSG): TAKE MY MONEY!

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by vryxnr; 01-04-2017 at 02:20 PM. Reason: fixing a typo

Here, I extracted all the music from the client_sound.dat file. It took a great deal of time to sift through and get all the music. Below is a link to a zip file containing all of them, in the original .ogg format. It's about 1GB in size.

I did leave a few files or so that aren't quite music, just environmental sounds or whatever. But all of the music should be there.

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_uZW...xport=download
    Last edited by Ryethielnas; 01-30-2017 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Typos.
    ||| Ghallanda - Ryethieldus |||

Quote Originally Posted by Ryethielnas View Post
    Here, I extracted all the music from the client_sound.dat file. It took great deal of time to sift through and get all the music. Below is a link to a zip file containing all of them, in the original .ogg format. It's about 1GB in size.

I did leave a few files or so that aren't quite music, just environmental sounds or whatever. But all the music should be there.

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_uZW...xport=download
    Wow nice work! Just downloaded this.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight Templar of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist); Parked Toons: Katwoemyn (10), Saelegion (4), Alitirala (>17), Naerfelka (>21)
    wounded and burnt from many mistakes and still stumbling!

Thumbs up Ermahgerd!

Thank you SO MUCH! That's awesome!

*squees like a rabid fangirl*

+rep