Community Member

Default Looking for an active, English speaking guild that runs raids in or near GMT

As the title says, I'm looking for a English speaking guild (sorry, but English is my only language, other than gibberish) that has a regular raiding schedule at EU or GMT friendly times. I have 3 alts I play mostly, all the muliti lives and EPL's etc. Not the wolrlds best player, but I know most of the raids, been playing longer than I care to remember.
    I am currently in a great guild, but they are not at all focussed on raiding at times that are good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TallMikeM View Post
    As the title says, I'm looking for a English speaking guild (sorry, but English is my only language, other than gibberish) that has a regular raiding schedule at EU or GMT friendly times. I have 3 alts I play mostly, all the muliti lives and EPL's etc. Not the wolrlds best player, but I know most of the raids, been playing longer than I care to remember.
    I am currently in a great guild, but they are not at all focussed on raiding at times that are good for me.
    Actual English or even UK Guilds are few and far between and tend to be small close knit Guilds rather than Raiding Guilds.

You could try Cercle du Lys or Nocturnal.

Nocturnal is GMT but only raid options are weekends and holidays and if you ask Walruss to do it. Otherwise, no, we don't really raid. Simple reason, there's nothing any of us wants in the raids.

Default Look no further

The Silver Legion runs raids on a regular basis that spans multiple time zones (see our periodical posted in this forum for our current schedule). We specifically run GMT raids every Saturday (our guild leader lives in England). We welcome everyone and often have open slots for our raids. PM if you want more info or ask any silver legion member in game.
    The Silver Legion on Cannith is recruiting. Visit www.guildmedieval.com or PM for more info.