Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdatt View Post
    I have spent the better part of an hour trying to find a single email or phone number that I could contact at Standing Stone Games to report an issue with a purchase that did not get credited to my account.

Specifically, I purchased

Product SKU: DDOSharn_Standard_DR
    Product Name: Dungeons & Dragons Online ®: Masterminds of Sharn™ - Standard Edition Qty Ordered: 1
    Amount: $39.99
    Shipment Tracking Numbers:

and received a confirmation code but did not get the expansion added to my account. Feeling cheated...
    Is there a code anywhere that you can type into the in-game store, redeem code section?

Quote Originally Posted by DemonLouie View Post
    I don't know who I got permission locked with this. I just signed up, is it something to do with that?
    If I remember correctly, there is a short time period when new accounts have reduced permissions. Actually, I'm not sure if its time or post count related.

Quote Originally Posted by fjolnir View Post
    I purchased the Barovia upgrade for my Templarr account, I followed the instructions and WILL NOT TAKE THE CODE GIVEN. ask for help in DDO game and never got anyone, you company sends me e:mail from a bot and never follows through... I feel I got ripped off on my $39.95 purchase...
    The biggest problem with codes is copy pasting them in, and accidently copying the ' or " marks at the beginning or end.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdatt View Post
    I have spent the better part of an hour trying to find a single email or phone number that I could contact at Standing Stone Games to report an issue with a purchase that did not get credited to my account.

Specifically, I purchased

Product SKU: DDOSharn_Standard_DR
    Product Name: Dungeons & Dragons Online ®: Masterminds of Sharn™ - Standard Edition Qty Ordered: 1
    Amount: $39.99
    Shipment Tracking Numbers:

and received a confirmation code but did not get the expansion added to my account. Feeling cheated...
    in my experience, when i dispute such transactions with the CC company, merchants suddenly get very interested in getting in touch with me, even if they had just spent weeks ignoring me.

it's not your job to deliver the product you paid for. it's their job. if they can't even be bothered to provide an easy way for you to notify them of their error, why should they get to keep your money?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kinerd View Post
    in my experience, when i dispute such transactions with the CC company, merchants suddenly get very interested in getting in touch with me, even if they had just spent weeks ignoring me.

it's not your job to deliver the product you paid for. it's their job. if they can't even be bothered to provide an easy way for you to notify them of their error, why should they get to keep your money?
    I think DDO goes scorched earth total war, and bans you from the game if you do a chargeback. I could be wrong, I've never tried it. If someone wants to test this, you may have to make a new forum account to let us know how it went.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345