Default 20,000 free slaying and greater slaying arrows

I once again have found myself tossing any slaying and greater slaying arrows I find into my bank and have build up a collection of over 20,000 assorted slayer arrows. I'm looking to give them away to a good home for free. Send tell in game to Voodu or Gingerspyce if you want them
    Last edited by Nachomammashouse; 03-25-2018 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachomammashouse View Post
    I had been saving slayer arrows because they were used in old cannith crafting. They are no longer used as ingredients in the new system. So I have approximately 20,000 assorted slaying and greater slaying arrows that I'm looking to give away for free because I just can't bring myself to delete them, lol.

If anyone wants these, contact me in game on Voodu
    I actuahlly want all if these. But i dont know if i can handle them all, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    I actuahlly want all if these. But i dont know if i can handle them all, lol!
    cool, contact me on voodu or gingerspyce

Community Member

sounds great..i am going to log in ..I would love some of them..thanks

I had been saving slayer arrows because they were used in old cannith crafting. They are no longer used as ingredients in the new system. So I have approximately 20,000 assorted slaying and greater slaying arrows that I'm looking to give away for free because I just can't bring myself to delete them, lol.

If anyone wants these, contact me in game on Voodu
    Dropped in stacks of 20, and so rare. Now they drop in stacks of 100, and no more crafting with them. *sigh*
    http://myaccount.turbine.com

Je ne suis pas
    DDO Alpha Tester

20,000.... *impressive wood pile*

My Arty (Thelanis) collects them as well, and buys any listed on AH for reasonable rates. I have a full inventory tab full of quivers, and I even use a few now & then when I remember to.

I'll hafta count my stash one of these days.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

I still have about half of these slayer arrows left, if anyone wants please contact me in game on Voodu or Gingerspyce

I once again have found myself tossing any slaying and greater slaying arrows I find into my bank and have build up a collection of over 20,000 assorted slayer arrows. I'm looking to give them away to a good home for free. Send tell in game to Voodu or Gingerspyce if you want them
    Last edited by Nachomammashouse; 03-25-2018 at 11:05 AM.

Traveler of the Skies Frogger1234's Avatar

Whenever I pull ammo (of any kind) that I don't want, I list it on the AH for 10 plat base, 11 plat buyout. I figure anyone who buys it will give it a good home. I never let it build up, so it isn't a time sink to list.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger1234 View Post
    Whenever I pull ammo (of any kind) that I don't want, I list it on the AH for 10 plat base, 11 plat buyout. I figure anyone who buys it will give it a good home. I never let it build up, so it isn't a time sink to list.
    I need to start doing that. I didn't realize how quickly I'd build up such a massive stash, lol.