Default The 2nd Annual Kender & Friends 12 Days Of X-Mas has Begun!!!!

The 12 Days Secret Santa Gift Exchange Starts Today

The event will Start on December 13th, 2016 and will Continue until December 26th, 2016. Yep your right that is 14 days not 12 we will not be doing this during December 24th (Christmas Eve), & December 25th (Christmas Day) as most people spend those days with Family, friends and loved ones. On December 26th (USA Date) at 11:00 AM Central Standard Time US We will Meet up in the tavern in House K. The instance will be posted on up on LFM before the event starts.

Last edited by LadySorrows; 12-13-2016 at 07:18 AM.

Community Manager

Very cool!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Very cool!
    Sounds great!
    I'm Canniths Vileone, a 3x Completionist Heroic, Iconic & Epic ("Uber Completionist"). A collector of pets, and a seeker of treasure. If you need anything, help or just want to chat, send me a tell.

Default First Day of X-Mas has come and gone.... Event Update

The first day of the Kender & Friends SecretSanta 12 Days of X-Mas gift exchange has come and gone. If you didn't recieve a gift from your Secret Santa yesterday and signed up for the event please let me know. All is going well it seems, there has been great gifts coming through SecretSantaK for those of you who opted to use her to send your gifts. It is an incredible and humbling thing to see Thelanis coming together for Holiday fun and gift giving. I have to say that if fills me with commuunity pride to see so many taking part in the Event for a second time.

I want to throw a few shouts out to those people who have donated items and/or plat for use for rewards for the games that will be held on Dec. 26th @ the in game Christmas party.

Cordovan -- Ty For the PR on this event
    Nepalm -- Ty for Donations Your generosity is appreciated
    Nimblestrike -- Ty as always for your donations
    Sorrowsaim -- Ty for your Donations Kender's Kindness at its best

For any of you who would like to donate prizes for X-Mas party SecretSantaK is still taking donations -- of course, as before if you donate you will get an in game invitation to join in X-mas party festivities on Dec. 26th

Til the next update on the Event,
    May your quests be filled with grand adventure, friends & fun, & Most of all Shiny Loot

Happy Holidays
    SecretSantaK

Last edited by LadySorrows; 12-14-2016 at 04:46 PM.

Smile Almost half way through the Event!!!!! UPDATE!!!!!!

Hello Everyone as the title says we are almost halfway through the 12 Days of Xmas Event. It has been pretty exciting to see so many of the Thelanis community get into the holiday spirit. The presents have been coming everyday - and the inventiveness of them are amazing. A majority of people have elected to use SecretsantaK to send gifts so it has given me a chance to see how everyone is truly in the spirit of the holidays.

As the event is proceeding I am still taking donations for the cause (send to SecretSantaK) ...going to throw out a shout to a couple of people who have decided to donate items for the DDO X-Mas party on December 26th:

DDO --- TY for supplying X-Mas Dinner for the Party and so much more. YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!
    Cordovan -- Ty For the PR on this event
    Nepalm -- Ty for Donations Your generosity is appreciated
    Nimblestrike -- Ty as always for your donations
    Sorrowsaim -- Ty for your Donations Kender's Kindness at its best
    Bluedevil -- TY to yet another Kender for showing an abundance of Holiday Spirit

ACTIVITIES PLANNED FOR DDO X-MAS PARTY ON DEC 26TH:

Unveiling of your secret santa
    Ugliest armor contest
    Guess the amount of contents in the Ingredients bag
    Pass the Collectibles Bag
    The # Gift Switcharoo Game
    Stocking Stash Treasure Hunt
    X-Mas Trivia
    Guess The Grinch
    Christmas Dinner (This has recently been added to the activities)

Keeping with the Tradition from the First 12 days event:
    As it is the fifth day of the event - SecretsantaK & The Kender Guild - has decided to honor the fifth day (five golden rings) by sending everyone who is participating in the 12 Days of X-mas Event Five Golden Coins :}

Thank You again, Happy Holidays & May your adventures be grand, full of friends, fun, and of shiny loot.

SecretSantaK - Kender & Friends

Community Member

Default sorry

[QUOTE=LadySorrows;5907047]The 12 Days Secret Santa Gift Exchange Starts Today

The event will Start on December 13th, 2016 and will Continue until December 26th, 2016. Yep your right that is 14 days not 12 we will not be doing this during December 24th (Christmas Eve), & December 25th (Christmas Day) as most people spend those days with Family, friends and loved ones. On December 26th (USA Date) at 11:00 AM Central Standard Time US We will Meet up in the tavern in House K. The instance will be posted on up on LFM before the event starts.

Sorry busy all of boxing day. hope every one has a great Christmas!

Default Apologies

Apologies:
    Due to a personal emergency, I wasn't able to hold the X-Mas party today for the SecretSanta event. I do sincerely apologize for this. I have only just now got home from the hospital and been able to put this message up. We will be having the X-mas Party tomorrow Dec. 27 -- At 6:00 pm cst USA -- I know the time is quite abit later than originally posted, but I have to be at doctors tomorrow, and for those who work that should be enough time for everyone to be off of work and able to come and participate. Again I am sorry -- Thanky you for your understanding.
    Happy Holidays,
    SecretSantaK