Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Community Manager

Default Downtime Notice: Wednesday, November 16th 6:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT)

UPDATE: The game worlds have reopened. Thank you for your patience.

The DDO game worlds will be down on Wednesday, November 16th from 6:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) for maintenance. Note this is a longer downtime than our typical Wednesday reboot. Thank you for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon.
    Last edited by Cordovan; 11-16-2016 at 10:13 AM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Manager

UPDATE: We've extended the downtime from 6:00 AM to Noon Eastern after taking a fresh look at our maintenance plans. Sorry for the change.
    Join us on Twitch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZTBt7oar9w

no doubt another secret "Warlock Nerf" in the making! Get your tinfoil hats ready!
    kruemeli of Orien - Leader of the "Merry" Hobbits https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...20#post5002220
    It is okay to be "merry": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjOOKb-DFZs
    I just Keep quiet and think.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYP8M06A8W0

Wednesday, 16 November 2016, 06:00:00 12:00:00 EST GMT-5 hours
    Wednesday, 16 November 2016, 05:00:00 11:00:00 CST GMT-6 hours
    Wednesday, 16 November 2016, 04:00:00 10:00:00 MST GMT-7 hours
    Wednesday, 16 November 2016, 03:00:00 09:00:00 PST GMT-8 hours

Wednesday, 16 November 2016, 11:00:00 17:00:00 GMT GMT
    Wednesday, 16 November 2016, 12:00:00 18:00:00 CET GMT+1 hour
    Wednesday, 16 November 2016, 13:00:00 19:00:00 EET GMT+2 hours

Wednesday, 16 November 2016, 19:45:00 Thursday, 17 November 2016, 01:45:00 ACWST GMT+8:45 hours
    Wednesday, 16 November 2016, 20:30:00 Thursday, 17 November 2016, 02:30:00 ACST GMT+9:30 hours
    Wednesday, 16 November 2016, 21:00:00 Thursday, 17 November 2016, 03:00:00 AEST GMT+10 hours

Disclaimer: The times and dates should be correct I hope.
    (Time zone converter still giving issues with ACST/ACDT though so hopefully I fixed that)

Quote Originally Posted by AlmGhandi View Post
    no doubt another secret "Warlock Nerf" in the making! Get your tinfoil hats ready!
    source?

Where do I get my warlock a tinfoil hat so that "The Nerf" won't get to her?
    Is the tinfoil hat +100 Spell Resistance, +100 hardness and +100 Nerf Resistance?

Forgot +100 Blunt Resistance... I heard the Nerf Hammer is a bludgeoning weapon!

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrande View Post
    source?

Where do I get my warlock a tinfoil hat so that "The Nerf" won't get to her?
    Is the tinfoil hat +100 Spell Resistance, +100 hardness and +100 Nerf Resistance?

Forgot +100 Blunt Resistance... I heard the Nerf Hammer is a bludgeoning weapon!
    You missed your shot at getting a tinfoil hat during the Anniversary party... sadly, Big Brother shut it down after undocumented kobolds shot Severlin while he was faking a portal to Greyhawk.
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlmGhandi View Post
    Cut it out man.

Cordovan had to apologize for using the term/tactic in the past, so what makes you think it's okay for you to do it?

It's fine to disagree with people, and it's fine to defend the Developers, but it's not okay to try and troll the people who are unhappy with the game by using that term.

Not cool, think about it next time please.

Community Manager

The game worlds have reopened. Thank you for your patience.
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The game worlds have reopened. Thank you for your patience.
    If the game worlds are now open how come I cannot log in anymore? Loading screens just fail to load all the time, been sat on one for more than ten minutes and no activity. Normally takes less than twenty seconds. It doesn't even make repeated attempts it just sits on attempt 1 of 20, with a "Connection successful" I'd hate to see an unsuccessful one.
    Last edited by Stev69; 11-17-2016 at 03:39 AM.

Community Member

steve the same problem over here, and when i'm logged in i can't go into dungeons the loading sreen takes so long that i have to quit ddo and reboot it over and over again.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stev69 View Post
    If the game worlds are now open how come I cannot log in anymore? Loading screens just fail to load all the time, been sat on one for more than ten minutes and no activity. Normally takes less than twenty seconds. It doesn't even make repeated attempts it just sits on attempt 1 of 20, with a "Connection successful" I'd hate to see an unsuccessful one.
    Same here. This needs to be fixed. I don't know why this is still a problem, It's 4:33 in the morning, I just got home from work. How did nobody notice this for what 16 or more hours? Please fix this. This is the type of thing that makes me quit games altogether. This is completely unreasonable.

Same issue. At first, I could log in to the game but not load a character - now I can't get past the first loading screen before character selection.

This persists through a reboot, a driver reinstall, and reinstalling DDO entirely.

Hmm, today on Thelanis it looks like Auction House semi-broken or at least; it appears that its semi-broken for me: Items never expire when down to '1 minute' remaining... The pages of '1 minute' on the Auction House are growing but the same items still remain even after 1-hour. It looks like something unfortunately didn't go to according plan during the last downtime maintenance.
    Last edited by DYWYPI; 11-17-2016 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Grammar.

Community Member

Default Really?

OK...so yesterday extended downtime for maintenance....awesome...clean it up a bit..do your thing.

Today...stuck on load screens. was able to get in for enough time to roll a "1" on my daily roll....go to ship's captain to go for a Wiz King and get stuck in a load screen. Restart client. back on ship. Again, go to sands for Wiz king....load screen stuck. Go to log in. stuck in load screen "cleaning up old connection".

Funny...logging in was a breeze, but getting to the actual game....impossible.

So yes...I'm complaining. Here. Haters, go ahead and "hate". Don't really give much of a &#^@. The lag is ridiculous. Log in's are sometimes impossible. I like this game, I truly do, otherwise I'd not have spent so much time, money, and effort with it.

Quote Originally Posted by DYWYPI View Post
    Hmm, today on Thelanis it looks like Auction House semi-broken or at least; it appears that its semi-broken for me: Items never expire when down to '1 minute' remaining... The pages of '1 minute' on the Auction House are growing but the same items still remain even after 1-hour. It looks like something unfortunately didn't go to according plan during the last downtime maintenance.
    At least you get to log in. :P

Community Member

Default Thelanis only?

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSince1984 View Post
    OK...so yesterday extended downtime for maintenance....awesome...clean it up a bit..do your thing.

Today...stuck on load screens. was able to get in for enough time to roll a "1" on my daily roll....go to ship's captain to go for a Wiz King and get stuck in a load screen. Restart client. back on ship. Again, go to sands for Wiz king....load screen stuck. Go to log in. stuck in load screen "cleaning up old connection".

Funny...logging in was a breeze, but getting to the actual game....impossible.

So yes...I'm complaining. Here. Haters, go ahead and "hate". Don't really give much of a &#^@. The lag is ridiculous. Log in's are sometimes impossible. I like this game, I truly do, otherwise I'd not have spent so much time, money, and effort with it.
    So...a bit more looking at this....I can get into Khyber and Orien (toons there that I never play) but cannot log into Thelanis...where all my main toons are. So...anyone else having the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSince1984 View Post
    So...a bit more looking at this....I can get into Khyber and Orien (toons there that I never play) but cannot log into Thelanis...where all my main toons are. So...anyone else having the same problem?
    Argonnessen also.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSable View Post
    At least you get to log in. :P
    Yes, I could login for a short while... Until I tried to get to House K. That failed. Now I'm in the same boat as those that are getting stuck continuously at the "Loading Screen...". The best laid schemes o' Mice an' Men. Alas it looks like I won't be able to login until Turbine can find a solution to the login problems people are having. :)

Community Member

Stuck on loading screens on Thelanis as well. 2 out of 3 Times I fail to log in for the first time, even if I succeed I get stuck after the second location.

Community Member

Can't get into Argo or Cannith.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast