I have 3 videos that I wanted to share with you this week.

Return of Night Revels
I just made an updated Night Revels video, where I show the new cosmetic armor, discuss some of this year's new items, offer advice for the slayer farm and show how to do all 6 of the challenges!

Stone of Change
If you're newer, you may not have realized that there are some interesting and simple recipes and rituals you can do at the Stone of Change. Even though this is DDO's oldest crafting system, it is still relevant today. In How to Craft at the Stone of Change I discuss the Eldritch Rituals that can be applied to your gear.

Solo Legendary Tempest's Spine
Tempest's Spine is our only free to play raid in DDO. The legendary version offers some of the best armor in the game. I had never tried to solo legendary TS before, so this video captures my first experience soloing it. But more importantly I wanted to make this video in hopes of showing that for even the soloers and non-raiders, that there is a path to get the amazing armors that come from this raid that plays much more like a long quest than other raids. Check out Solo LN Tempest's Spine on Gingerspyce!

And finally, if you're on Sarlona, I hope to see you at our 2016 Halloween Party!

Thanks for watching and I hope to be able to bring you the much requested "Gingerspyce's Beginner's Guide to Cannith Crafting 2.0" very soon

Much love,
Gingerspyce of Sarlona

Older updates:
10/16/16 Gingerspyce's Week in Videos: Legendary Green Steel crafting, Lamannia Preview Night Revels and Reaper Mode
10/11/16 Gingerspyce's Week in Videos: Update 32 Slave Lords walkthrough and review
9/26/16 Gingerspyce's Week in Videos: Slave Lords Crafting, Legendary Radiance and +5 tomes
9/14/16 Gingerspyce's Week in Videos: Update 32 first look and 400th video