Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Community Member

Default a question, some steps away from the original idea

I like the general melee arti idea, but would it be interesting to split some druid levels for wolf benefits somewhere around this hammer build??

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mvillegas View Post
    I like the general melee arti idea, but would it be interesting to split some druid levels for wolf benefits somewhere around this hammer build??
    I haven't tested it, but I'd be surprised if you can fire a runearm while shapeshifted. They certainly break Druidic Oath, which defeats the purpose slightly. Third, mixing other classes with Arti hurts runearm damage, which scales linearly with Artificer level.

If you're not going arti for the runearm, the same effectiveness and style can be achieved with fighter and/or cleric levels. What's unique about Artis is the whole trapping/healing/ranged-or-melee-or-caster in the same package

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mvillegas View Post
    Runearms violate Druidic Oath and SWF feats don't work in animal form.
    Major build threads: Axesinger / Dwarven Defender / Drow Ninja / Drow Paladin / Elven Ranger / Monkcher / Sacred Vanguard / Cleric Domains / Kundarak Brigade / Iconic Builds
    My Build Index: a Motley Menagerie of Original Rapscallions, Pugilists, and Gimps!

In case anyone was wondering...Dwarven Axes or Bastard Swords seem to have way more survivability than Warhammers because you kill groups of monsters so much faster.

Also, I recomment getting Renegade Mastermaker Tier 3 "Reinforced Armor" as soon as you hit level 8 and pair it with Executioner's Docent from Slavers.

Then at level 12, swap all AP back into Battle Engineer Tier 5 (unless you like near untouchable AC for leveling).

Also by level 15, you should be able to have BE T5 and the RM T3 Armor thing. Also can swap to Heartwood Doecent if you have.
    "Hireling" and "Hjealer"
    Member of THACO on Ghallanda

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234