Default Search & Rescue - Broken Collectibles

Went through Search & Rescue today on Heroic Elite with a full group, we encountered I believe it was 7 different collectable nodes through out the quest, and only one(1) was able to be looted. If I recall correctly it was a Mushroom. On all the others the node was still sparkling but no one in the group was able to loot anything from them. Once or twice I received a message that popped up that said 'failure', but I'm not sure what it was as it disappeared quickly and didn't show up in the log. Has anyone else experienced this problem in this quest or any other quests?
    Completionist- 23 Heroic Past Lives | 12 Epic Past Lives | 4 Iconic Past Lives

Quote Originally Posted by Jaenar View Post
    Went through Search & Rescue today on Heroic Elite with a full group, we encountered I believe it was 7 different collectable nodes through out the quest, and only one(1) was able to be looted. If I recall correctly it was a Mushroom. On all the others the node was still sparkling but no one in the group was able to loot anything from them. Once or twice I received a message that popped up that said 'failure', but I'm not sure what it was as it disappeared quickly and didn't show up in the log. Has anyone else experienced this problem in this quest or any other quests?
    just ran it too, same issue
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    I play a guy with a two-hander not just in this game, but in every game that has 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by J-mann View Post
    Not to derail the thread, but then can you make 2hf NOT suck so much compared to 2wf or swf?
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    8 pages in, that train has already sailed. The dead horse is canned into cat food by now.

Ran this on Saturday with a full group on Epic Elite and same issue. All collectibles leading down to the room with pit and drow around it with the two levers on the right and left side of the drow archers were unlootable. The one in that room was a backpack I believe and was lootable but all others through out the quest including the optional area were not lootable as well.

We know about this issue.

If you happen across it happening in any other dungeon, however, please let us know!
    Tell me about any and all bugs you encounter by clicking here!

NOTE: Submitting a bug in this manner is not a quick fix for past occurrences; it is instead a means of bringing issues to our attention to prevent future occurrences for both you and others. Providing detailed information, especially specifics about your account and character as well as what steps you took leading up to the issue, are critical to us being able to pinpoint the cause of any problems you have encountered.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post

If you happen across it happening in any other dungeon, however, please let us know!
    Myself and the person I was running Trial by Fury with couldn't pick up bags dropped by mobs tonight.

No collectables working in S&E yet, ran it yesterday
    psykopeta is finally baconpletionist because there isn't anything to delay it more - thelanis, where the gimps claim to be pros and noobs claim to be pros, no newbies allowed(unless they claim to be pros), we have enough drama w/o them. PS: I post only in the latest thread shown in main page, in the weird case u want something from me, feel free to send pm

Bags dropped by monsters in Challenges cannot be picked

Some examples
    Dragon Hoard lvl 11
    Buying Time Lvl 15

Default Hate to Necro, but...

Collectables in Search and Rescue still broken after ~2 years!!! PLEASE FIX !!!

Even when showing in Target Window, display "No Target" ?!?!?
    Last edited by Buddha5440; 09-30-2018 at 12:33 AM.
    Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha5440 View Post
    Collectables in Search and Rescue still broken after ~2 years!!! PLEASE FIX !!!
    It's okay, they know about it...

They have been busy the last 728+ days with important stuff like trying to gimp heroic monks, bribing people not to heal other people in epics and spit-shining old loot that still has little-to-no value.
    Collectables are so 2014 didn't 'cha know. /s