Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Been on a long break from the game so I would imagine things have changed drastically.

Stoner81.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    Been on a long break from the game so I would imagine things have changed drastically.

Stoner81.

Back from a break myself and catching up for the last 2 weeks or so

Fortunately nothing much changed for the difficulty, although most classes now do considerably more damage overall.
    I find the warlock still strong there and have been farming with mine based on your build but want to improve the mobility drastically

Would love to figure out a mostly pure bard, or possibly mechanic rogue that handle the challenges just fine for the faster movement during downtime. 18/2 barb pretty much required for me.

It may just be worth me starting a new thread at this point, but this build and your discussions with ESD were very helpful when I started out

Stoner81.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist), Naerfelka (farmer), Saelegion (parked at level 4!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodaemon View Post
    I find the warlock still strong there and have been farming with mine based on your build but want to improve the mobility drastically
    Yeah I know she is very slow which does make things harder but her DPS is off the chart! I have been thinking about trying a 18/1/1 split with Warlock/Barb/Rogue so can get locks in Mansion runs and Barb run speed plus possibly Sprint Boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodaemon View Post
    Would love to figure out a mostly pure bard, or possibly mechanic rogue that handle the challenges just fine for the faster movement during downtime. 18/2 barb pretty much required for me.
    Check out ED's Bard build for Epic Challenges then, it's stupid fast!

One plus side of this build I just discovered is that it can double up as a Soul Gem farmer for Cannith Crafting! Warlocks get the Trap the Soul spell but it only uses regular level 6 spell components, I have added a note about this in the first post.

Stoner81.

Community Member

Yeah I know she is very slow which does make things harder but her DPS is off the chart! I have been thinking about trying a 18/1/1 split with Warlock/Barb/Rogue so can get locks in Mansion runs and Barb run speed plus possibly Sprint Boost.

I basically took your build and put the /2 Barb on there as Fey pact with Draconic and it does more than enough of everything for me. (18% Feeding Frenzy + 10% Barb speed + 2 wings and DDoor/Teleport). It functions as my collectible farmer too, as well as using it for Trap the Soul as you pointed out here

Only downside is tight AP, I have to drop most T5s but the damage holds up ESPECIALLY with the new Metamagic enabled Draconic abilities!

I am adjusting it for a Bladeforged at the moment as I have an 20 Warlock BF I'd like to turn into the challenge runner to free up the other character.

The biggest downside for me is no Knock/open lock. I thought about 17/2/1 but this just seems to be a lot of effort especially when needing to gear swap etc too! I'd like to keep it lazy when possible

Sometimes wonder if a sorc can do this better now though.. the lazy button cone dps is still pretty solid I guess

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234