Default Lvl29 ED Feats: Quick question..

Those that require 3 completed destinies from (for example) Primal/Martial.

Is it either Primal or Marital with 3 completed destinies? Or can I get away 3 completed destinies from between them? i.e. 2 from primal and one from martial?

99% sure its one or the other rather than a combination but just wanted to confirm.

Cheers
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Tolkiens Law: Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    Dresdens corollary:
    Screw subtle!

Bounty Hunter

Here are the requirements, you may already have this link:

http://ddowiki.com/page/Epic_Destiny_Feats

When a requirement refers to # of destinies it is referring to that sphere. So arcane pulse requires 3 full arcane destinies.

Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    Here are the requirements, you may already have this link:

http://ddowiki.com/page/Epic_Destiny_Feats

When a requirement refers to # of destinies it is referring to that sphere. So arcane pulse requires 3 full arcane destinies.
    Yeah had the wiki open, its for the feats that give the option for multiple destinies spheres ie Harbinger of Chaos, Embodiment of Law, Arcane Warrior etc which say Martial or Primal, Martial or Divine, Divine or Arcane etc etc

Just after confirmation that it's either one or the other, rather than (for Harbinger of Chaos as an example) 2 for Martial (say SD and LD) and then the other from Primal (say FoTW).

Fairly sure its one sphere only that counts, but confirmation is always good
    Tolkiens Law: Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    Dresdens corollary:
    Screw subtle!

Some random rock hurdling through the universe to who knows where...

Quote Originally Posted by Garix View Post
    Those that require 3 completed destinies from (for example) Primal/Martial.

Is it either Primal or Marital with 3 completed destinies? Or can I get away 3 completed destinies from between them? i.e. 2 from primal and one from martial?

99% sure its one or the other rather than a combination but just wanted to confirm.

Cheers
    I can confirm from personal experience that those ED feats require three destinies from a single sphere, NOT a combination of three destinies from both spheres.
    Unarmed monk guide with builds|The Arcane Warrior: wiz/fighter hybrids|White Feather Sniper: CC/dps focused deepwood stalker|The Divine Cuisinart: divine crusader tempest|The Count of Monte Cristo: swashbuckler|Hassan's Assassin: dex assassin|Dubbell O'Seven: WF artificer|Santa's Little Slayer: dragonmarked elf centered kensai

Quote Originally Posted by CThruTheEgo View Post
    I can confirm from personal experience that those ED feats require three destinies from a single sphere, NOT a combination of three destinies from both spheres.
    Many thanks
    Dresdens corollary:
    Screw subtle!