Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Community Manager

Default Update 32 on Lamannia: Preview #3

Our third preview is now available of Update 32: Against the Slave Lords! Click here to see the Lamannia Release Notes. Additionally, we've done quite a bit of polish on both the Slavers quests and Cannith Crafting, so take a look at the improvements and give us your feedback!

We have also done a character wipe on Lamannia, so you can bring your updated characters to the preview. You can copy your characters to Lamannia through the Lamannia game launcher. Click here for more information about Character Copy to Lamannia.

At this time we don't have a formal dev event scheduled, but we'll let you know.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Default Dislike but understand

NEW: The guild airship Sellswords Tavern amenity no longer grants +40% movement speed in quests. The amenity's benefit still applies in public areas, as intended.
    DC Warlock Reaper Build (U48)
    Max DC Illusionist Reaper Build (U48)

Community Member

ok I posted in wrong place. ill post it here

ok so in this weeks chronicle you said u32 was available on lamannia. I went to lamannia, it updated, and was redded out and said closed.I don't know if this is just me or what but it is definitely not available for preview

Should be open for real this time!

Community Member

haha! it is thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post

The place by the trainers in the marketplace isn't there this release. I usually go there to see sir pointsalot to get AS for amenity. Although it seems I have some points, but is that intended not having the place to make and level guilds to 200? Or were you trying to force us to use real crafting hall instead?

Annnd the Door to the dojo is now there too.

i was fairly sure i checked that before hitting open, then again, i was pretty sure i hit open too!

Annnd the Door to the dojo is now there too.

i was fairly sure i checked that before hitting open, then again, i was pretty sure i hit open too!
    ty ty

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by slarden View Post
    NEW:The guild airship Sellswords Tavern amenity no longer grants +40% movement speed in quests. The amenity's benefit still applies in public areas, as intended.
    This seems odd to me 'cause I thought that buff came from Chronoscope, not Sellswords Tavern...

Sad that this bug got squashed. Guess I have to start getting some lowbie striding/speed items again lol
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by LrdSlvrhnd View Post
    This seems odd to me 'cause I thought that buff came from Chronoscope, not Sellswords Tavern...

Sad that this bug got squashed. Guess I have to start getting some lowbie striding/speed items again lol
    Chronoscope correctly grants movement speed while in public areas.

Sellswords Tavern had been, erroneously, granting movement speed everywhere. This is no longer the case.
    Tell me about any and all bugs you encounter by clicking here!

NOTE: Submitting a bug in this manner is not a quick fix for past occurrences; it is instead a means of bringing issues to our attention to prevent future occurrences for both you and others. Providing detailed information, especially specifics about your account and character as well as what steps you took leading up to the issue, are critical to us being able to pinpoint the cause of any problems you have encountered.

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    Chronoscope correctly grants movement speed while in public areas.

Sellswords Tavern had been, erroneously, granting movement speed everywhere. This is no longer the case.
    Well, that's weird lol I just assumed that the Chrono buff was applying in-quest as well.

...Any chance of the Sellswords speed buff applying to hirelings? *g*
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

Community Member thomascoolone64's Avatar

Can the DDO Store Costs be Reduced as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post

"Ignore the text in the Lamannia launcher claiming to be from Middle Earth. Wat?"

Default Lamannia Release Notes (Last Updated 8-30-16)

Further work to prevent lag caused by Freedom of Movement..............attempt at irony? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by KingKoz View Post
    Further work to prevent lag caused by Freedom of Movement..............attempt at irony? :-)
    Attempting? They are effing owning it this update!:

Fixed an issue where the Broken Music Box's Cacophonic Guard caused performance issues by applying hidden copies of the effect.
    Things worthy of Standing Stone going EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on.:
    • NEW - Setting Unarmed Strike back to what it was and attacking the real problem: Reinforced Fists items.
    • Fix the flipping non-proficiency penalties for Bear and Wolf wildshapes!
    • Redoing the drop rates of tomes in generic and raid loot tables.
    • Keep Lynnabel on task with updating the remaining legacy named loot to not suck.
    • Tiering the Runearms so that artificers aren’t screwed out of the advantages of Cannith Crafting in Epic levels on their signature item.

No change in level or mats needed for non-stacking effects in Cannith Crafting (still crafting level 250, and most require new Collectables.)

No change in number mats needed to craft Gems for the new Slave Lord items (400, 100/100/100/100, etc.) Materials on LN appear to still be dropping 1 in each chest.

*yawn*

NEW: Randomly-generated weapons now generate either martial or caster effects on a given item.

Wow, that's a bold and welcome change!

Any chance we could get Keen/Impact added to Cannith Crafting? Also Axeblock/Spearblock/Hammerblock?

Also, if not already, could tier 3 challenge gear be switched to BTA now that they aren't craftable? Alternately, keep them BTC but have them be the same power as Tier 2 but two ML less, so it's like you made them tier 3 just to apply masterful? (Which is what the current system is, essentially.)

Oh yeah, could cannith challenge weapons for ML12 and ML16 get the paragon bonus? (This was added to Eveningstar challenge weapons.)

in the bowels of the C/A/S iTyrant Seas - Kraken Class

Default Frozen Tunic lv12 (Tier 1-3)

Tier 1

Tier 2

Tier 3 (bta with green slot!)
    but - umm.. craftable? ?

in the bowels of the C/A/S iTyrant Seas - Kraken Class

Will there be a way to exchange existing cannith challenge items for the new versions?

Quote Originally Posted by UurlockYgmeov View Post
    Will there be a way to exchange existing cannith challenge items for the new versions?
    Have you tried 50 Siberys Dragonshard Fragments and the item you want to fix into the Altar of Epic Rituals?
    Things worthy of Standing Stone going EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on.:
    • NEW - Setting Unarmed Strike back to what it was and attacking the real problem: Reinforced Fists items.
    • Fix the flipping non-proficiency penalties for Bear and Wolf wildshapes!
    • Redoing the drop rates of tomes in generic and raid loot tables.
    • Keep Lynnabel on task with updating the remaining legacy named loot to not suck.
    • Tiering the Runearms so that artificers aren’t screwed out of the advantages of Cannith Crafting in Epic levels on their signature item.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast