Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 65
  1. #41
    Community Member Jeoffree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PainStealer View Post
    Sure

    Head: Hardened Hide - Set Bonus
    Goggles: Mentau
    Trinket: Slave Lords - Set Bonus
    Armor: Executioner - Set Bonus
    Cloak: Slave Master - Set Bonus
    Necklace: Griffin / Warrior's Focus
    Bracer: Cannith crafted - Shelter/Resist/Intimidate
    Ring1: Ring of Prowess
    Ring2: slave lord crafted - Strength/Deception/Stun/Quality Strength - Set Bonus
    Boots: Blessed Travels
    Belt: Cannith crafted - Constitution/Parrying/Insightful Strength
    Gloves: Cannith crafted - Doublestrike/Healing Amplification/Insightful Dexterity


    ** 5 Piece slave lords might bonus **

    I still need to slot a Charisma 8 augment somewhere for 4 more Intim/Saves but that has been a low priority. Working on gathering more Slave Lord materials for another character.
    I have all of the above gear, triple everything completionist, followed the build enhancements and feats and cannot get the 402 AC shown. I am getting 378 with 203 PRR and 101 MRR. I did take completionist and kopesh instead of power attack and cleave. I am in unyielding sentinel with all the AC boosts and twisting in walking with waves (grandmaster), lithe (shadowdancer) and dragonhide (draconic) for more AC. I have a maxed out guild ship. What am I missing augments that contribute, mythic bonuses, AC eldritch ritual on armor? Any help to get to 400 would be appreciated. thanks,
    Last edited by Jeoffree; 01-23-2017 at 12:31 PM.
    Jeoffree of Cannith, Leader of Monkeystyle Guild

  2. #42
    Hero Propane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    From Wisconsin, Live in Iowa, Vist Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeoffree View Post
    I have all of the above gear, triple everything completionist, followed the build enhancements and feats and cannot get the 402 AC shown. I am getting 378 with 203 PRR and 101 MRR. I did take completionist and kopesh instead of power attack and cleave. I am in unyielding sentinel with all the AC boosts and twisting in walking with waves (grandmaster), lithe (shadowdancer) and dragonhide (draconic) for more AC. I have a maxed out guild ship. What am I missing augments that contribute, mythic bonuses, AC eldritch ritual on armor? Any help to get to 400 would be appreciated. thanks,
    It would be interesting to know what your values are standing without stance / gear / ED...
    One could also use a "crafting blanks" for shield & armor, with and without stance and EDs..
    Sarlona - Guildmaster - Brotherhood of Redemption - ddoborguild.com - 2016 & 2017 Players Council --- Alts: Acetylene, Antimematter, CNG, Dilithium Crystal, EMF, EMPulse, Exothermic, Geothermal, Hexane, Hexyne, Hydropower, JA, Kerosene, LPG, Natural Gas, Nuclearpower, Propane, Solarpannel, Tidalpower, WASOB, Waulter, Windpower, Woodpile

  3. #43
    Community Member Jeoffree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    It would be interesting to know what your values are standing without stance / gear / ED...
    One could also use a "crafting blanks" for shield & armor, with and without stance and EDs..
    Here is my breakdown of AC source

    Base - 10
    Dex 52 (profane 2, Mentau's 11, 7 insight) - 17
    Bulwark Epic Feat (4 defensive stance) Misc. - 4
    9 Martial Past lives (28 Misc. 17 Feat) - 45

    Enhancements
    Bulwark Aura (5 misc) - 5
    Sacred Armor Mastery (Pal 3 Feat) - 3
    Stalwart Defensive Mastery (Ftr 3 Feat) - 3
    Aura of Good (Feat) 1
    Stalwart Defensive Stance On 0

    Ship Buff
    Armory (Guild Bonus) Misc. - 6
    Alchemical Armor Ritual - 1
    Alchemical Shield Ritual - 1

    Equipment
    Legendary Executioners Plate (Armor with Unyielding Sentinal on) - 74
    Legendary Hardened Hide (17 Natural Armor) - 17
    Epic Mentau's Goggles 0
    Epic Lion's Mane (5 Insight Natural Armor) - 5
    Legendary Slave Master's Cloak - 14
    Legendary Symbol of the Slave Lords 0
    Blessed Travels (Quality Armor Mastery 2) 0
    CC Gloves (7 Insight Dex) 0
    CC Belt (7 Parrying) Misc. - 7
    Devil's Defense (Shield 49, Misc 1) - 50
    Saphire of Armor Agility - 2

    Epic Destiny
    Unyielding
    Unbreakable (5 Natural Armor)- 5
    Shield Prowess (50% Shield Bonus Devils Defense 27) - 13
    Hardened (15 feat) - 15

    Twists
    Grandmaster of Flowers
    Walking with the Waves (6 Feat) - 6
    Shadowdancer
    Lithe (6 Feat) - 6
    Draconic
    Dragonhide (3 Natural Armor) - 3

    Tensors (6 Alchemical Misc.) - 6

    Total AC - 319

    Combat Expertise (10%)
    Improved Mage Armor (10%)

    Grand Total - 383


    I know I have to be missing something silly, AC eldritch ritual - 1, Cleric spell - 2 luck, augments something? Any help would be appreciated form OP or others. I need that 400 AC
    Last edited by Jeoffree; 01-27-2017 at 02:19 PM.
    Jeoffree of Cannith, Leader of Monkeystyle Guild

  4. #44
    Community Member adrian69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeoffree View Post
    Here is my breakdown of AC source

    Base - 10
    Dex 52 (profane 2, Mentau's 11, 7 insight) - 17
    Bulwark Epic Feat (4 defensive stance) Misc. - 4
    9 Martial Past lives (28 Misc. 17 Feat) - 45

    Enhancements
    Bulwark Aura (5 misc) - 5
    Sacred Armor Mastery (Pal 3 Feat) - 3
    Stalwart Defensive Mastery (Ftr 3 Feat) - 3
    Aura of Good (Feat) 1
    Stalwart Defensive Stance On 0

    Ship Buff
    Armory (Guild Bonus) Misc. - 6
    Alchemical Armor Ritual - 1

    Equipment
    Legendary Executioners Plate (Armor with Unyielding Sentinal on) - 74
    Legendary Hardened Hide (17 Natural Armor) - 17
    Epic Mentau's Goggles 0
    Epic Lion's Mane (5 Insight Natural Armor) - 5
    Legendary Slave Master's Cloak - 14
    Legendary Symbol of the Slave Lords 0
    Blessed Travels (Quality Armor Mastery 2) 0
    CC Gloves (7 Insight Dex) 0
    CC Belt (7 Parrying) Misc. - 7
    Devil's Defense (Shield 49, Misc 1) - 50

    Epic Destiny
    Unyielding
    Unbreakable (5 Natural Armor)- 5
    Shield Prowess (50% Shield Bonus Devils Defense 27) - 13
    Hardened (15 feat) - 15

    Twists
    Grandmaster of Flowers
    Walking with the Waves (6 Feat) - 6
    Shadowdancer
    Lithe (6 Feat) - 6
    Draconic
    Dragonhide (3 Natural Armor) - 3

    Tensors (6 Alchemical Misc.) - 6

    Total AC - 316

    Combat Expertise (10%)
    Improved Mage Armor (10%)

    Grand Total - 379


    I know I have to be missing something silly, AC eldritch ritual - 1, Cleric spell - 2 luck, augments something? Any help would be appreciated form OP or others. I need that 400 AC
    Possibly an enhancement that increases by % math is off?
    Drakenocas, The Sword of Mourning of KaOS of Khyber
    Triple Heroic, Epic, Iconic Completionist. Racial IP

  5. #45
    Hero Propane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    From Wisconsin, Live in Iowa, Vist Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,530

    Default

    Have you experimented with the order of...

    Tensors (6 Alchemical Misc.) - 6
    Combat Expertise (10%)
    Improved Mage Armor (10%)

    Maybe Tensors - then CE, IMA...
    Sarlona - Guildmaster - Brotherhood of Redemption - ddoborguild.com - 2016 & 2017 Players Council --- Alts: Acetylene, Antimematter, CNG, Dilithium Crystal, EMF, EMPulse, Exothermic, Geothermal, Hexane, Hexyne, Hydropower, JA, Kerosene, LPG, Natural Gas, Nuclearpower, Propane, Solarpannel, Tidalpower, WASOB, Waulter, Windpower, Woodpile

  6. #46
    Community Member Jeoffree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    Have you experimented with the order of...

    Tensors (6 Alchemical Misc.) - 6
    Combat Expertise (10%)
    Improved Mage Armor (10%)

    Maybe Tensors - then CE, IMA...
    Order does not seem to matter same result 379 each time. Can hit 380 when I get the collectibles for the eldritch ritual on shield but still way short of the OP 402. Sent him a PM maybe he can point out what I'm missing.
    Jeoffree of Cannith, Leader of Monkeystyle Guild

  7. #47
    Community Member Jeoffree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    192

    Default Up to 383

    Added a Safire of Amore Agility for 3 more AC update my AC breakdown thread. Thank you Kanntouch for the help.
    Jeoffree of Cannith, Leader of Monkeystyle Guild

  8. #48
    Community Member Sehenry03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Keizer, Or
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    Anyone tested this build on various reaper levels?

    Toons - Ziffin / Hirtz / Mheka / Duskh
    Guild - High Lords of Malkier
    Server - Sarlona

  9. #49
    Community Member Jeoffree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sehenry03 View Post
    Anyone tested this build on various reaper levels?
    I have. Not any problems Reaper 1-4. Reaper 5 orange crown champs can start to hurt you. Did Reaper 10 Feast or Famine at level 30 died 7 times but probably should have been fewer.
    Last edited by Jeoffree; 02-21-2017 at 02:21 PM.
    Jeoffree of Cannith, Leader of Monkeystyle Guild

  10. #50
    Community Member Blastyswa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Midwest
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeoffree View Post
    Order does not seem to matter same result 379 each time. Can hit 380 when I get the collectibles for the eldritch ritual on shield but still way short of the OP 402. Sent him a PM maybe he can point out what I'm missing.
    Legendary Hardened Hide Armor:
    64 AC
    Compared to Executioner's Platemail having +74, so a difference of 10.

    From your breakdown, it looks like you have 52 dex but only 17 dexterity bonus, meaning that you're only getting benefit for 44 points of dexterity. If you pumped dexterity a little more (17 Slavers, 4 Quality) might could get more AC out of Legendary Hardened Hide Armor than Executioner's Platemail. Even if you didn't, I'd actually recommend making the swap for more dodge; personally it's better to have 25% dodge and 380 AC than 10% dodge and 400 AC.
    Dazling of Cannith

  11. #51
    Community Member Jeoffree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blastyswa View Post
    Legendary Hardened Hide Armor:
    64 AC
    Compared to Executioner's Platemail having +74, so a difference of 10.

    From your breakdown, it looks like you have 52 dex but only 17 dexterity bonus, meaning that you're only getting benefit for 44 points of dexterity. If you pumped dexterity a little more (17 Slavers, 4 Quality) might could get more AC out of Legendary Hardened Hide Armor than Executioner's Platemail. Even if you didn't, I'd actually recommend making the swap for more dodge; personally it's better to have 25% dodge and 380 AC than 10% dodge and 400 AC.
    I have 50 dex and 19 Dex bonus, cant figure out how to get it to 20. OP says he gets 20% dodge and 402 AC trying to figure out how he got that from this gear. I will try your suggestion as I own the hardened hide armor as well and see if I can crank both up a bit but I think that I will lose a bunch of PRR from heavy to light and the +2 profane bonus and slavers bonus. I am currently set at 19% dodge.
    Last edited by Jeoffree; 02-15-2017 at 11:04 AM.
    Jeoffree of Cannith, Leader of Monkeystyle Guild

  12. #52
    Community Member Jeoffree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    192

    Default Finally got it!

    with defense action boost I can hit 402 for 15 seconds that must have been what was missing.
    Jeoffree of Cannith, Leader of Monkeystyle Guild

  13. #53
    Community Member Sehenry03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Keizer, Or
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    So with reaper I notice that Displacement doesn't help my Warlock as much as it used to.

    Is it still worth going elf for displacement?

    I was wondering if going human for an extra feat and skill point plus being able to use the EP's spent in elf would be a better payoff? Not sure exactly what I would change but it would be nice to be able to fit in bastard sword or whatever if it was a good tradeoff. If not no biggie.

    Toons - Ziffin / Hirtz / Mheka / Duskh
    Guild - High Lords of Malkier
    Server - Sarlona

  14. #54
    Community Member Jeoffree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sehenry03 View Post
    So with reaper I notice that Displacement doesn't help my Warlock as much as it used to.

    Is it still worth going elf for displacement?

    I was wondering if going human for an extra feat and skill point plus being able to use the EP's spent in elf would be a better payoff? Not sure exactly what I would change but it would be nice to be able to fit in bastard sword or whatever if it was a good tradeoff. If not no biggie.
    I notice my hp starts to go down faster without displacement, so I think it is pretty important. Additionally I skipped powerattack and cleave and went completionist, kopesh, because I have kopeshes. I think human would still be solid with the extra feat though. But the elf also gives you arcane fluidity which helps casting in armor.
    Jeoffree of Cannith, Leader of Monkeystyle Guild

  15. #55
    Hero Propane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    From Wisconsin, Live in Iowa, Vist Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeoffree View Post
    with defense action boost I can hit 402 for 15 seconds that must have been what was missing.
    Congratz!
    Sarlona - Guildmaster - Brotherhood of Redemption - ddoborguild.com - 2016 & 2017 Players Council --- Alts: Acetylene, Antimematter, CNG, Dilithium Crystal, EMF, EMPulse, Exothermic, Geothermal, Hexane, Hexyne, Hydropower, JA, Kerosene, LPG, Natural Gas, Nuclearpower, Propane, Solarpannel, Tidalpower, WASOB, Waulter, Windpower, Woodpile

  16. #56
    Community Member Blastyswa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Midwest
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeoffree View Post
    I notice my hp starts to go down faster without displacement, so I think it is pretty important. Additionally I skipped powerattack and cleave and went completionist, kopesh, because I have kopeshes. I think human would still be solid with the extra feat though. But the elf also gives you arcane fluidity which helps casting in armor.
    I think that for a dedicated main-toon with lots of resources I probably wouldn't go with elf, just because (Using Sterben or Dazling as the example here) I'd have so many displacement clickies that being able to get an extra feat by not having to take dragonmark of shadow, and being up another feat if going human. This could also free up some AP depending on what you went with; human with either 17 AP (3x hamp) 12 AP (2x hamp) or 3 AP (1x hamp) looks appealing, or half-elf 17 AP 4x hamp with monk dilettante and Diplomatic Grace for intense tanking while keeping arcane fluidity. There's also dwarf, with the options of going for +3 AC, +15% extra shield AC, dragonmark (Radiant Forcefield is solid), +3 tactics DC, or even going for +7% damage from the top tier if sticking with heavy armor.
    Dazling of Cannith

  17. #57
    Community Member Sehenry03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Keizer, Or
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blastyswa View Post
    I think that for a dedicated main-toon with lots of resources I probably wouldn't go with elf, just because (Using Sterben or Dazling as the example here) I'd have so many displacement clickies that being able to get an extra feat by not having to take dragonmark of shadow, and being up another feat if going human. This could also free up some AP depending on what you went with; human with either 17 AP (3x hamp) 12 AP (2x hamp) or 3 AP (1x hamp) looks appealing, or half-elf 17 AP 4x hamp with monk dilettante and Diplomatic Grace for intense tanking while keeping arcane fluidity. There's also dwarf, with the options of going for +3 AC, +15% extra shield AC, dragonmark (Radiant Forcefield is solid), +3 tactics DC, or even going for +7% damage from the top tier if sticking with heavy armor.
    Well I was thinking of going human and throwing in some two handed fighting feats and bastard sword for a little more dps. i can easily get lots of displace clickies.

    Toons - Ziffin / Hirtz / Mheka / Duskh
    Guild - High Lords of Malkier
    Server - Sarlona

  18. #58
    Community Member Jeoffree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sehenry03 View Post
    Well I was thinking of going human and throwing in some two handed fighting feats and bastard sword for a little more dps. i can easily get lots of displace clickies.
    how do you get a bunch of displace clickies? Greensteel 1 min per?
    Jeoffree of Cannith, Leader of Monkeystyle Guild

  19. #59
    Community Member Sehenry03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Keizer, Or
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    Yeah. I got tons of mats in the bank and can make 10 of the displace clickies easy enough to cycle through. The worst part is the building of it lol.

    Toons - Ziffin / Hirtz / Mheka / Duskh
    Guild - High Lords of Malkier
    Server - Sarlona

  20. #60
    Community Member PainStealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    159

    Default Dragonborn

    Hmm ... I'm thinking dragonborn. :P




    Obviosly some optimization to be done ... but another 26 AC over the Elf version. Downside is I will be back to micromanaging displacement clickies.
    Deijah / Deijara / Deijanna / Deijora / Deijaugh
    Ornery and Loving it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload