OurDDO
    Flower Sniffer Extraordinaire
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Arrow Even Now: All the pets, all the tricks

For a long time now, I've wanted to make a video of all my cosmetic pets and their tricks. Well, I finally did!

If anyone on Thelanis wants to help me farm wraiths, rust monsters, or hellhounds so I can complete my collection with the last three Monster Manual pets I'm missing, just let me know. LOL

Other recent posts:

Think Pink! - A great Sarlona group introduces the Geek Mom's daughter to the joys of Shroud.

Gettin' Twitchy wit it - Celebrating the fun of learning to livestream.

Yarkety Yark! - Guest blogger LrdSlvrhnd pens the kobold version of the Coasters' hit "Yakety Yak."
    ~* Even's DDO blog | Twitch | OurDDO | Twitter *~

Getting lost, lagging behind, and wiping parties since 2010.

Thelanis:
    Evennote
    | Acanthia | Jalliria | Victaurya
    Discordette | Merenwynne | Chalei | Seregeth
    Rivalel | Thangerie | Winnabette | Chartreusia
    Laegonn | Zinmazi | Niituna | Trici
    ... and too many others to count.

Quote Originally Posted by Evennote View Post
    For a long time now, I've wanted to make a video of all my cosmetic pets and their tricks. Well, I finally did!...
    Nice.

Everyone needs a hobby.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Community Manager

Nice! Good luck on those last few pets.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Guardian
    Hero
    Crown Clown

I know its a money gimmick (which is totally fine, help the games funding)
    but I can't help myself either, sadly I will never have the joy of having black panther or Druid wolf
    beyond those I am still missing:
    -purple cube, maybe the red too
    -red water Elemental
    -Obsidian Earth Elemental
    -air elemental
    -air dusty elemental
    -Invisible Stalker
    -Daily Dice Owlbear
    -MM rust monster
    -MM hellhound
    -MM chaos beholderling
    -2 iron defenders
    -3 pit fiend
    -1 pseudodragon

think thats is, I know I am over 70 thats for sure
    I come from the west. Through countries, peoples, and cities - to this place: STORMREACH.
    My duty: Guardian. To mend and defend. To defend my newfound friends, their hopes, and dreams. To defend them from their enemies.

Your video has inspired me to get a couple more pets and tricks, specifically I now feel roll over is a must have for my owlbears, and dance and sleep must haves for beholders, and I should get a couple more for my mimic.

I am on Thelanis, I've found Ataraxia's Haven wilderness zone pretty good for getting rusties, but Gwylan's Stand may be quicker. I have so few wraith kills after a couple years of having the monster manual that I think the amount required is insane and I'm not certain of a good location for farming wraiths. Hell hounds... hmmm... what's the best location? I face a lot of them running Big Top but that's probably not the most time efficient.

I'd be willing to farm wraiths with you on Thelanis. Aelonwy is my main, but I log onto Aelyrra (my haggle bard-ificier) daily so send in-game mail to her.

Good luck and best of loot to you!
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Founder
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Your video has inspired me to get a couple more pets and tricks, specifically I now feel roll over is a must have for my owlbears, and dance and sleep must haves for beholders, and I should get a couple more for my mimic.

I am on Thelanis, I've found Ataraxia's Haven wilderness zone pretty good for getting rusties, but Gwylan's Stand may be quicker. I have so few wraith kills after a couple years of having the monster manual that I think the amount required is insane and I'm not certain of a good location for farming wraiths. Hell hounds... hmmm... what's the best location? I face a lot of them running Big Top but that's probably not the most time efficient.

I'd be willing to farm wraiths with you on Thelanis. Aelonwy is my main, but I log onto Aelyrra (my haggle bard-ificier) daily so send in-game mail to her.

Good luck and best of loot to you!
    I farmed a lot of my wraiths in Necro 2. Rusties in rainbow from vale pack. Hellhounds in Greymoon area, go in, run to first ruins(5 there, go into cave and get those 5/6) takes about 10 seconds...recall/reset/repeat.

Good luck,

Saal
    Last edited by Saaluta; 04-14-2016 at 12:58 PM.
    "Fools said I, you do not know. Silence like a cancer grows, hear my words that I might teach you, take my hand that I might reach you, but my words like silent raindrops fell...."-Paul Simon "Day after day, we caught no breath or motion. As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean."--Coleridge

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

Look me up Even - I'll come join you (still have chars on Thel)
    ~ Khyber ~
    ~ Melicient ~ Melianny ~ Melinator ~ Melizzic ~ Melton ~ Melvanwy ~ Mellant ~ Melangst ~