Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Community Member Whitehairguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    451

    Default AVBG running heroic Stormhorns chain Tuesday 2/23 6pm CST

    A Very Bad Guild will be running the heroic Stormhorns chain Tuesday 2/23 at 6pm CST. Max level 20. Difficulty will depend on how much help we get! There's only 3 of us in the guild, 1 may or may not be there. So there will be 3-4 open spots.

    Be looking for Loyalar's lfm Tuewday, or feel free to send me a tell if you see me on. I try to put an lfm up about 15 min before start time.


    ***These quests will be recorded and eventually uploaded to Youtube for a guild members channel. Figured anyone interested should know that in case they wouldn't be interested in being a part of something like that.

    Thanks and hope to see you there!

  2. #2
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitehairguy View Post
    A Very Bad Guild will be running the heroic Stormhorns chain Tuesday 2/23 at 6pm CST. Max level 20. Difficulty will depend on how much help we get! There's only 3 of us in the guild, 1 may or may not be there. So there will be 3-4 open spots.

    Be looking for Loyalar's lfm Tuewday, or feel free to send me a tell if you see me on. I try to put an lfm up about 15 min before start time.


    ***These quests will be recorded and eventually uploaded to Youtube for a guild members channel. Figured anyone interested should know that in case they wouldn't be interested in being a part of something like that.

    Thanks and hope to see you there!
    **** I always work late on Tuesday would love to join.

  3. #3
    Community Member Whitehairguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acdccod View Post
    **** I always work late on Tuesday would love to join.
    Keep an eye out for other days we'll be playing. Tuesday's just seem to be the day here lately

  4. #4
    Community Member Varsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Unfortunately I saw this topic a little too late and would have been happy to come help out.
    Have you been having any luck with people joining your groups? It might help if you
    join the chat channel Wayfinderraids which isn't always used for raids and broadcast your
    desire for some people to quest with. Depending on the time of day you can get a few people
    jumping in.
    Main/Home Server: Wayfinder
    I only have three characters I play.
    Kasatka[Heroic/Epic Completionist]/Kataska[fifth lifer]/Varsha[fourth lifer].

  5. #5
    Community Member Whitehairguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Varsha View Post
    Unfortunately I saw this topic a little too late and would have been happy to come help out.
    Have you been having any luck with people joining your groups? It might help if you
    join the chat channel Wayfinderraids which isn't always used for raids and broadcast your
    desire for some people to quest with. Depending on the time of day you can get a few people
    jumping in.

    Not a single person has joined us
    Thanks for the chat channel tip. I assume there's no PW?

  6. #6
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    946

    Default

    You might want to have the event earlier if you want a better turn out.

  7. #7
    Community Member Whitehairguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulkoorex View Post
    You might want to have the event earlier if you want a better turn out.

    Given certain guild members ever changing work schedule, we do what we can.

  8. #8
    Community Member Varsha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitehairguy View Post
    Not a single person has joined us
    Thanks for the chat channel tip. I assume there's no PW?
    Yea there's no PW.
    Main/Home Server: Wayfinder
    I only have three characters I play.
    Kasatka[Heroic/Epic Completionist]/Kataska[fifth lifer]/Varsha[fourth lifer].

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload