Default Scions of Stormreach New Recruitment Thread.

Currently we're a 6 man Guild with 2 players inactive and 3 who barely play once a month.

I've built us up to Lvl 166 with the largest ship and all buffs available and would like to start full Recruitment.

If interested in joining PM me on these forums or send a tell to anyone in Scions of Stormreach {Chances are it will be me}.

Rules
    1) I do ask that you're prepared to log on at least once a month {yes we have inactives but they're people I know well and while you may get there one day if you go inactive a month after joining you will get booted as I'll assume you've quit the game!}.

2) I'm a renown junkie - I understand fully how hard it is to get but I expect some semblance of interest in leveling the Guild. If I run with you and see you leaving renown in chests I won't be happy. {If your inventory is getting full take the renown first from the chest...It disappears once you've taken it and you can loot all after.}.

3) Be nice to people in-game in Guild or out, no swearing in Guildchat, Keep your Religious and Political beliefs to yourself. When joining a Group follow the leader's example {if you don't like how he/she plays just leave after the one quest with a thank you.}. Say hello or good morning or something in Guildchat when logging on and Say G'night, alting or cya later or something when logging off.

4) The Guildchests are for everybody, take only what you actually need. {If there's a stack of 100 pots in there don't take all of them, leave some for others - ctrl-left click, drag to separate them.} If you put an item in though assume it will be taken. Don't use them for storage. Vendor Trash placed in them will be removed and sold to keep space available for better items.

5) I'd prefer it if you committed to the Guild, Bring your alts with you. {If you want to leave an alt in another Guild that's fine but if your main is in another Guild NO! We are not an Alt-Park!}.

6) I'm not the best player out there, I don't run EEs much and rarely spend any time in End-Game content, I play a lot of characters and have them at all Levels so can run with you sometimes but I'm not at your beck and call.

7) Recruitment and Officership - I will need Officers too who I will expect to recruit BUT NO BLIND INVITES! i.e. targeting a player and clicking invite to Guild {at least ask them first! And if they say no they mean it, accept it, maybe thank them for a quick reply but don't keep bothering them.}.

I think that's everything.
    I'm well known on these forums, I don't hide my opinions and if you don't like me or my opinions that's fine, don't join my Guild
    Last edited by FranOhmsford; 04-06-2017 at 08:57 AM.

It's been a while since I updated this thread so here goes:

We're now Lvl 166 and frankly though I'd like to get to 170 that's only for the gold guildname and I have no interest in ever hitting 180 so there's no onus to earn loads of renown.

We have all buffs and multiple guildchests that are full of stuff for you to use {well for awhile until some greedy person decides to take everything } - It would be nice if you only take what you require right now and leave the rest for guildies, maybe even put that brilliant lvl 6 caster stick back in the chest once you hit lvl 9 and can take the brilliant lvl 9 caster stick so someone else can have the use of the Lvl 6 one.

I don't run Reaper regularly, I don't mind you running Reaper and I may join you from time to time in Reaper - Note from time to time and when I want to run Reaper not when you insist on me doing so.
    I mainly run E-BB in Heroics and EH/EN in Epics, EE if it's a Saga Quest because that is what I am comfortable with.

I would again like to ask that if you join my guild you treat everyone in guild or out as you would like to be treated whether you be Uber Elite or Super Casual.

And please don't join just to vanish, There are a few people inactive in guild right now but I will generally boot any newbie to guild who goes inactive {that is 1 month after they last logged on} in the assumption that you've quit the game.
    The more renown you earn/the more you play before you vanish the less likely I am to boot you that quickly as it will cost me to do so - Still the longer you are inactive the more likely it is that if/when you finally return you will have been booted for being inactive.

Preferably I would like to get the Guild up to 50+ fully active {playing weekly at least} Heroic Elite Capable Players {Those running mainly Reaper should perhaps be looking for Reaper Guilds.}.

The more people recruited the more likely you are to find people in guild of your own level but if you are early the chances are you will have to accept that we are for the moment a very small Guild and give us a chance to grow before you move elsewhere.

If you mainly play on other servers but have a character on Cannith you are welcome too - So long as you remember that inactivity equals boot - Log on once a month, that's all I ask.

If you have your own small low level guild, leave at least one holding character in it but don't let that stop you joining us - Two of the players in my guild right now have their own Guilds too.

If you would like to join us:
    Send me a Private Message on these forums with your character name and allow 24 hrs for me to mail you an invite
    Contact me on DDODiscord - I'm usually on there when I'm online no matter what character or server I'm playing on.
    Send an in-game mail to Larystessian and allow me 48 hrs to mail you an invite.
    OR
    Check the Who list by Guild - Scions of Stormreach and instant message anyone online - Chances are it will be an Officer unless we get an absolute slew of new joiners.

My Characters in guild are in alphabetical order:
    Annatalisa, Celeia, Coliseum, Corelliia, Devaberial, Ealdred, Ffyra, Franohmsford, Jaisan, Jaqksen, Jelina, Jennantar, Jilyan, Larystessian, Lieucille, Lieuk, Lithya, Mihtycricket, Molineux, Muleteer, Rojelio, Sgtmagnus, Shaelynteal, Sylveria, Tamilyn, Urikofgulg, Yaark.
    Last edited by FranOhmsford; 06-19-2017 at 07:35 AM.

Scions of Stormreach are still recruiting "Like-Minded" players {Yeah I know, unlikely as that seems to be} Contact me here, on DDODiscord or In-game to join.

If you would like to join us:
    Send me a Private Message on these forums with your character name and allow 24 hrs for me to mail you an invite
    Contact me on DDODiscord - I'm usually on there when I'm online no matter what character or server I'm playing on.
    Send an in-game mail to Larystessian and allow me 48 hrs to mail you an invite.
    OR
    Check the Who list by Guild - Scions of Stormreach and instant message anyone online - Chances are it will be an Officer unless we get an absolute slew of new joiners.

My Characters in guild are in alphabetical order:
    Annatalisa, Celeia, Coliseum, Corelliia, Devaberial, Ealdred, Ffyra, Franohmsford, Jaisan, Jaqksen, Jelina, Jennantar, Jilyan, Larystessian, Lieucille, Lieuk, Lithya, Mihtycricket, Molineux, Muleteer, Rojelio, Sgtmagnus, Shaelynteal, Sylveria, Tamilyn, Urikofgulg, Yaark.

See the previous two posts in this thread for more information and to decide whether you really want to join us {me}.
    Last edited by FranOhmsford; 06-19-2017 at 07:35 AM.