Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thank you for the feedback!

Community Member

Im using this build for my 4th life. I went dragonborn to try a new race, so many builds use human. i just skipped stunning blow. level 8 so far without any issues. Im mostly solo but always have public on. When i do get others in group i have been keeping my intim up, i will at least try to get initial agro on the groups. even if i dont hold em 100% it usually distracts em long enough for the group to decimate em. I dont use it in a Reaper group tho cause more then a couple i die to fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclaveriia View Post
    Feats

.1. . . . : Two Handed Fighting
    .1 Human. : Power Attack
    .1 Deity. : Follower of: Sovereign Host
    .3. . . . : Stunning Blow
    .6. . . . : Improved Two Handed Fighting
    .6 Deity. : Unyielding Sovereignty
    .9. . . . : Improved Critical: Slashing
    12. . . . : Greater Two Handed Fighting
    15. . . . : Empower Healing Spell
    18. . . . : Quicken Spell

Playing it now - it is fun. I found that sometimes I am lacking SP in heal intensive quests, was thinking to swap Stunning Blow to Magical Training for additional SP and Echoes of Power. Still doubt if it worth it.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by xBunny View Post
    Playing it now - it is fun. I found that sometimes I am lacking SP in heal intensive quests, was thinking to swap Stunning Blow to Magical Training for additional SP and Echoes of Power. Still doubt if it worth it.
    Stunning Blow was originaly listed as Player Choice or Stunning Blow, its not essential for the build. Just their for an option to stun casters and other low fortitude mobs. If you want magical Training then go for it. I never had spell point problems. But I tend to use potions/scrolls/Wands for between fight healing. Ley on hands for emergency healing when most of the health bar is gone. And I tend to have a wizardry item or spell power augment in my gear sets.

I will be honest though, its been a while since I played my pali. I currently am playing Artificer lives and racial past lives, runs through desciples of rage, white plume mountain, and ravenloft are netting a nice core of items for this builds end game gear upgrade for the near future. Soon I will push an alt through a pali life to 30 so I can test out an end game gearset for my pali build.
    Last edited by Eclaveriia; 08-19-2018 at 07:45 AM.

Community Member

Default KotC level 4 Empowered Smite

Is there any reason neither the Original or Ellis' build uses the KotC Tier 4 Empowered smite enhancement?

5 melee power sounds great but is it not worth losing out on +1 Str/Chr or 20% heal amp enchantments?

Also the Tier 3 Divine Sacrifice is also skipped. Is this for a similar reason?

Thanks!
    Last edited by JohnSmithBeer; 10-26-2018 at 02:37 PM.

Community Member

Good build write up. I put a couple of points into the Sacred Defender level 6 and 12 cores, 2AP nets 5PRR/5MRR, plus adds raise dead, resurrection, and true resurrection to the spell list, also taking all of KotC tier 5, with less investment in the racial tree for human.

Quote Originally Posted by dogsoldier View Post
    Good build write up. I put a couple of points into the Sacred Defender level 6 and 12 cores, 2AP nets 5PRR/5MRR, plus adds raise dead, resurrection, and true resurrection to the spell list, also taking all of KotC tier 5, with less investment in the racial tree for human.
    Make sure to take Quicken, so you’ll be able to throw a quickened resurrection on someone. When things are hitting the fan, and you need to raise someone quick, this is super helpful. I definitely recommend this for any Paladin.
    The best part of the 10th Anniversary of DDO...the description on the Oatmeal Raisin Kookie,
    "From a distance you thought this was a chocolate chip kookie. Now you're sad."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123