Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Community Member IlmerSilverhilt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shuynn View Post
    what about 2 piece long shadow with rare rp for +5 and +5 2pc with the rare raid filg for +10 more?
    question would then be would the 14d6 acid dmg per arrow be better than 10 RP. im not sure on this
    Good idea with the raid fili, Im not sure either sorry. Im not a math guy, but maybe you could ask that question elsewhere and s1 might be able to answer you.
    Ilmer Silverhilt, 36pt (Half) Elf Rogue10/Monk6/Fighter4. The Kighter
    Mesmerita d'Jorasco, 36pt PDK Bard20. Can't talk, TR'ing!
    Acrobot, 36pt Gnome Banker/Puppet/Guildeader
    The Adventure Pack(200), Cannith. Join us!

(not currently) Livestreaming on Twitch.tv/mesmerita - My YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by shuynn View Post
    while im thinking about it.. since this build uses sneak attack to ramp up the dmg.. what is your opinion on scion of the ethereal plane and its +1 point of Sneak Attack damage for every 3 points of Hide you have? with rogue lvls you can easily get max hide and slot in a +15 hide gem (at least with my gear not using LGS i have extra slots) Thats a lot of extra sneak attack die.
    would be giving up 20 RP though. so whats your opinion on it?
    U45 changes how Ethereal works, it will be based on skill ranks now, instead of skill number. So what Im hearing is that, that decreases the dmg from what it is now. So Arborea will get the edge again I think.

Community Member

saw your video on the lammania server. will you will be running shiradi? or go with fury? that dmg during unbridled fury was sick.

Haha thanks! Yeah I knew Fury had the faster crits but didnt think the difference would be that big! I really like Shiradi, but maybe for select raids Ill switch.

And assuming it will stack the 10% alacrity from Shot on the Run will be almost mandatory, so my initial thoughts was to change out Wpn Focus, Wpn Spec and Pally PL to get it. <-- That is ofc on the rogue, the original fighter can switch out the thrown stuff.
    Last edited by IlmerSilverhilt; 02-01-2020 at 03:17 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by IlmerSilverhilt View Post
    Haha thanks! Yeah I knew Fury had the faster crits but didnt think the difference would be that big! I really like Shiradi, but maybe for select raids Ill switch.

And assuming it will stack the 10% alacrity from Shot on the Run will be almost mandatory, so my initial thoughts was to change out Wpn Focus, Wpn Spec and Pally PL to get it. <-- That is ofc on the rogue, the original fighter can switch out the thrown stuff.
    yeah the furyshots were really impressive!! may need to try it depending on the quest/raid
    ive got SotR currently.. so thats no issue.. and it better stack.. or the feat is pointless and most def not worth 3 feat slots to get

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345