Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 96 of 96
  1. #81
    Community Member Stoner81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,393

    Default

    New build is compiling at the moment folks for U41, if anybody has issues running it then please let me know. The shortcut that is created points to TurbineLauncher.exe which works fine for me to run the game though some have expressed issues with this? As I said though if anybody has issues then please let me know.

    EDIT - New files are uploaded folks and new files hashes posted, please check your downloads to verify the hashes match.

    Stoner81.

  2. #82
    Community Member Stoner81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,393

    Default

    Hey all, sorry it has taken me so long but I have a new build compiling now for U42

    Stoner81.

  3. #83
    Community Member Stoner81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,393

    Default

    New build is uploading at the moment folks! I will edit this post once the download is ready

    EDIT - Upload is finished folks so enjoy!

    Stoner81.

  4. #84
    Community Member Stoner81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,393

    Default

    Build for U44 is currently being made folks! I will edit this post once it has been uploaded.

    EDIT - Upload is in progress folks!

    EDIT - Upload has finished folks!

    Stoner81.

  5. #85
    Community Member Stoner81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,393

    Default

    New build for U45 is currently being compiled folks!

    Stoner81.

  6. #86
    Community Member Stoner81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,393

    Default

    Upload is now complete folks so enjoy!

    Stoner81.

  7. #87
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    Upload is now complete folks so enjoy!

    Stoner81.
    You are a legend. Thank you.

  8. #88
    Community Member Stoner81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,393

    Default

    No worries glad you liked it!

    I have a new build being made currently for U46 so stay tuned folks! I will post back once it has completed and uploaded.

    Stoner81.

  9. #89
    Community Member Stoner81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,393

    Default

    Files are all uploaded now folks so enjoy!

    Stoner81.

  10. #90
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2

    Default Nothing Happening

    Hi Stoner81

    Thanks for the effort you have gone to over the years maintaining your installer.

    I haven't been ale to get it to work for myself.
    I remember this being an awesome game, back in the day.
    Wanted the get back in to it but after trying to install twice with Steam, once with SSG from DDO.com, and twice with your Wrapper.
    I installed the direct X legacy files.

    I try to run the launcher and... nothing... absolutely nothing happens

    Unless you have some other suggestions, I guess I have to find something else to play

  11. #91
    Chaotic Evil Mindos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pocket Pita Plane
    Posts
    2,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maluka27 View Post
    Hi Stoner81

    Thanks for the effort you have gone to over the years maintaining your installer.

    I haven't been ale to get it to work for myself.
    I remember this being an awesome game, back in the day.
    Wanted the get back in to it but after trying to install twice with Steam, once with SSG from DDO.com, and twice with your Wrapper.
    I installed the direct X legacy files.

    I try to run the launcher and... nothing... absolutely nothing happens

    Unless you have some other suggestions, I guess I have to find something else to play
    What Operating System, windows 7? Xp? Windows 10?
    What file name did you click on?
    Run it as administrator?
    Firewall letting it through?
    Router firewall?
    Anti-virus snuffing it out?
    What does nothing happens mean? Little blue circle icon at mouse pointer that goes away?

  12. #92
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2

    Default Nothing Happening

    Hi Stoner81

    Checked the hashes.
    Installed to Path C:\Games\Dungeons & Dragons
    I'm running Win10, disabled my AV and allowed Turbinelauncher.exe through windows defender firewall
    installed Direct X 9c
    right click and run as Administrator (tried both the shortcut and on turbinelauncher.exe), UAC confirmation window pops up, I click yes and it closes.

    Then, as I said absolutely nothing happens... nothing on the Task Manager to indicate the program is or has run... just nothing
    *******

    Update...
    ended up re-downloading with Steam (3rd time) then before it patched I took the files from your Wrapper install and put them into the Steam folder
    patching then only required 2200+ files to be patched instead of 24000+.

    got there in the end but wow.

    Thanks for your time Stoner81
    couldn't have done it with out your files
    Last edited by Maluka27; 05-26-2020 at 07:00 AM.

  13. #93
    Community Member Stoner81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maluka27 View Post
    Hi Stoner81

    Checked the hashes.
    Installed to Path C:\Games\Dungeons & Dragons
    I'm running Win10, disabled my AV and allowed Turbinelauncher.exe through windows defender firewall
    installed Direct X 9c
    right click and run as Administrator (tried both the shortcut and on turbinelauncher.exe), UAC confirmation window pops up, I click yes and it closes.

    Then, as I said absolutely nothing happens... nothing on the Task Manager to indicate the program is or has run... just nothing
    *******

    Update...
    ended up re-downloading with Steam (3rd time) then before it patched I took the files from your Wrapper install and put them into the Steam folder
    patching then only required 2200+ files to be patched instead of 24000+.

    got there in the end but wow.

    Thanks for your time Stoner81
    couldn't have done it with out your files
    Glad to hear you got it sorted out in the end. I am still curious to what the actual issue is/was... the only thing I can think of is UAC since I have it switched off.

    If anybody else runs across a similar issue then please let me know so I can either look it it and/or make notes regarding how to fix it.

    Stoner81.

  14. #94
    Chaotic Evil Mindos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Pocket Pita Plane
    Posts
    2,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    Glad to hear you got it sorted out in the end. I am still curious to what the actual issue is/was... the only thing I can think of is UAC since I have it switched off.

    If anybody else runs across a similar issue then please let me know so I can either look it it and/or make notes regarding how to fix it.

    Stoner81.
    Don't we want dndlauncher instead of turbinelauncher? Maybe that was the problem.

  15. #95
    Community Member Stoner81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    Don't we want dndlauncher instead of turbinelauncher? Maybe that was the problem.
    I'm not sure it's that...

    I use DDO-Wrapper myself when I wipe my machine and reinstall everything, mine still points to TurbineLauncher.exe and works perfectly fine. It would be mega helpful for a dev to pop in here and give me a bit more information on this.

    Stoner81.

  16. #96
    Community Member Stoner81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,393

    Default

    I believe I have identified the possible issue, it appears that some of the files are not included in my wrapper. I will be making a new version as soon as possible!

    Sorry for the inconvenience folks!

    EDIT - New build is complete, it is currently uploading!

    EDIT - Upload finished!

    Stoner81.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload