Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2390

Thread: Where Am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Dabima View Post
    Good luck with this one! Where are these stylish orcs hanging out?
    So much newer content I haven't even stepped foot in yet, really puts me behind the 8-ball in this game.

That floor design should be a pretty good clue - for somebody.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

The content these are in are years old, though they are in what is supposed to be an inaccessible area only viewable from a distance
    Orien: ][Vladtepes][Gelatinous][Lelitha]

2015 DDO Players Council

It's been a while since there's been any activity in this thread, but I came across a door that seemed like it would be a good candidate. Anybody else come across this door, and if so, where?

2016 DDO Players Council
    Resident Blue Dragon

Good luck with this one! Where are these stylish orcs hanging out?
    Tower of Frost? I seem to remember there being a lot of orcs in there, some of them frozen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Wise fwom ur gwave.

Nope! This one's in Faerun

Quote Originally Posted by Maquist View Post
    It's been a while since there's been any activity in this thread, but I came across a door that seemed like it would be a good candidate. Anybody else come across this door, and if so, where?

Is that the door that the Bladeforged spawn at once they leave the creation forge on character creation? I remember I jumped up here one time on a non-bladeforged toon using abundant step and rooftops. The signal crystal on the ground is making me think that's where this is. I seem to remember that lighting up or something when you get on the elevator

Quote Originally Posted by Hipparan View Post
    Tower of Frost? I seem to remember there being a lot of orcs in there, some of them frozen.
    I'll go ahead and give this one away since odds are nobody's ever come across it. I found these orcs by eating a low-gravity Kobold Cookie in the Underdark Arena challenge, going to one of the raised corners, and jumping on top of the arena. This small group of inactive orcs are standing up high in the spectator stands, and would normally go completely unnoticed, as they are barely visible unless you are searching for them from the arena floor

2015 DDO Players Council

Is that the door that the Bladeforged spawn at once they leave the creation forge on character creation? I remember I jumped up here one time on a non-bladeforged toon using abundant step and rooftops. The signal crystal on the ground is making me think that's where this is. I seem to remember that lighting up or something when you get on the elevator
    I've only made a bladeforged once, and it was long ago, but that sounds right. I jumped up here on my non-bladeforged and didn't recall ever seeing this door before. But the lights do change color just before the elevator starts moving.

I'll go ahead and give this one away since odds are nobody's ever come across it. I found these orcs by eating a low-gravity Kobold Cookie in the Underdark Arena challenge, going to one of the raised corners, and jumping on top of the arena. This small group of inactive orcs are standing up high in the spectator stands, and would normally go completely unnoticed, as they are barely visible unless you are searching for them from the arena floor
    Wow. That's certainly going 'above & beyond' finding location screenies.

/Props for a good find.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Impressed, nice.
    Beste, Titus. Don't do the fun wrong || New to Orien? Join Titan Channel || Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder ||

Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120