Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Mythics in Shavarath

Seems like the new quests have mythic versions of items. I pulled a Halcyonia with a +1 mythic head slot bonus to prr/mrr and Hide of the Fallen with a +1 mythic cloak slot bonus to prr/mrr. These bonuses stack. These versions of the item don't say they are mythic. You have to examine the item to see the mythic bonus. Anyone know if there is more than one mythic version of the same item?
    Wizenmann (30th life Completionist Cleric), Diotimae (13th life Tank), Malwida (13th life Rogue Mechanic), Iraenilee (14th life ?), Garainth (6rd life Bard), Stirner (3rd life Paladin), Acellin (3rd life Eldritch Knight), and a grip of others. Sole member of Solipsists United on Ghallanda.
    www.twitch.tv/wizenmann

Well i pulled a +2 mythic runearm.
    Not sure if its +1 and +2 or +1 +2 and +4, assumptions is 1 and 2 since you said you got a +1 and i have a +2.
    But i guess its 1 and 2 for heroic and 2 and 4 for epic
    Last edited by Blackheartox; 07-29-2015 at 07:21 AM.

Community Member legendkilleroll's Avatar

Im not sure about heroic if they have +1 mythic bonus, maybe +2 aswell

Epics will most likely be same as ToEE, +2 or +4, PRR/MRR or ranged/melee/spellpower.

Just checked inventory again and found a have a Dawnbringer with a +2 mythic weapon boost to melee, range, spell power.
    Wizenmann (30th life Completionist Cleric), Diotimae (13th life Tank), Malwida (13th life Rogue Mechanic), Iraenilee (14th life ?), Garainth (6rd life Bard), Stirner (3rd life Paladin), Acellin (3rd life Eldritch Knight), and a grip of others. Sole member of Solipsists United on Ghallanda.
    www.twitch.tv/wizenmann

Community Member

Buckler of the Demonic Soldier ... heroic version, +2 Mythic bonus to MRR and PRR

Still think the crystal cove buckler is better though!

Mythics in the new pack come in two tiers. The first tier is (+1 or +2) to (PRR/MRR or Melee/Ranged/SpellPower). The number and the stat are dependent on the slot the item goes in. (For instance, because it's a Cloak, the first tier Mythic for Hide of the Fallen is +1 PRR/MRR). The second (much rarer) tier is (+2 or +4) to the same stat.

Case in point:

Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Very jealous, Rys. I'm farming for that myself right now.
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    Mythics in the new pack come in two tiers. The first tier is (+1 or +2) to (PRR/MRR or Melee/Ranged/SpellPower). The number and the stat are dependent on the slot the item goes in. (For instance, because it's a Cloak, the first tier Mythic for Hide of the Fallen is +1 PRR/MRR). The second (much rarer) tier is (+2 or +4) to the same stat.
    Which slot items can have PRR/MRR and which ones get the Power?
    Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    I don't think you get a choice.. you are Rys's minion..

Case in point:

So the Hide has a tier 1 that is +1 and a tier 2 that is 2, and the Dawnbringer has a tier 1 that is +2 and a tier 2 that is +4?
    www.twitch.tv/wizenmann

It might finally make me to do an arti life

Bounty Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by MonadRebelion View Post
    Just checked inventory again and found a have a Dawnbringer with a +2 mythic weapon boost to melee, range, spell power.
    The +2 mythic bonuses seem to be dropping at a much higher rate than I expected. I haven't seen a +4 mythic boost on any loot yet, although I don't often check what others get unless they point it out.

Community Member

Case in point:

I am pretty sure I got a +3 Mythic Necky. So second tier is +3 or +4?

Last edited by LavidDynch; 07-29-2015 at 11:54 AM.
    O M N I P R E S E N C E
    J i c h a e l
    -&- D i l l i n j a h

Hand slot items (weapons, shields, rune arm) have +2 or +4 mythic bonus, the rest +1 or +2. So far it seems melee power is only on weapons and rune arms, while everything else gets prr/mrr.

Bounty Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
    Hand slot items (weapons, shields, rune arm) have +2 or +4 mythic bonus, the rest +1 or +2. So far it seems melee power is only on weapons and rune arms, while everything else gets prr/mrr.
    I did get +1 mythic bonus to melee power on my strange tidings ring - I guess it's an exception to the rule.

It seems like the +1 and +2 mythics are really common. I've only been running EE and they seem about as common as the regular items. I have yet to see +3 or +4.
    www.twitch.tv/wizenmann

The Hatchery
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by MonadRebelion View Post
    Seems like the new quests have mythic versions of items. I pulled a Halcyonia with a +1 mythic head slot bonus to prr/mrr and Hide of the Fallen with a +1 mythic cloak slot bonus to prr/mrr. These bonuses stack. These versions of the item don't say they are mythic. You have to examine the item to see the mythic bonus. Anyone know if there is more than one mythic version of the same item?
    Wait, so different Mythic Slot bonuses stack even though they're both the same number? Sweet! So we've got Head, Cloak, Neck (I have a Pendant of Quiet Movements with a Neck bonus, which amused me greatly last night when I saw that), I assume Wrist and Finger (from the Bracers of the Silenced Queen and The Band Immaterial), possibly even Trinket (Token of Power), and also Waist, Hand, and Foot if the raid items get this as well. That's a whole lotta potential stacking MRR/PRR. I like!

And I assume Shield and Weapon bonuses to power would also stack (although I suspect that TWF won't...)
    "Ignorance killed the cat, sir; curiosity was framed."
    Tripoint, C.J. Cherryh

I'm farming for that myself right now.
    As a dev, can't you make it just appear in your inventory? Go all (first) Tron film 'user power' but with an obvious twist?
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main; epic completionist), Naerfelka (farmer), Saelegion (parked level 4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Annex View Post
    Hope extinguished leaves fading memories of better times.

I was extremely lucky and pulled this beast while running Heroic Elite Devil's Details. As you can see, it has Mythic Boost +4.

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    As a dev, can't you make it just appear in your inventory? Go all (first) Tron film 'user power' but with an obvious twist?
    Not on the Live servers! Other than having a lot (but not unlimited!) of Turbine Points, on the Live servers we play by the same rules as the rest of you. I actually spent a good chunk of this weekend PUGging the new content with some of you fine folks, trying to get loot.
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

Miasto Stołeczne Warszawa (The Capital City of Warsaw)

Not on the Live servers! Other than having a lot (but not unlimited!) of Turbine Points, on the Live servers we play by the same rules as the rest of you. I actually spent a good chunk of this weekend PUGging the new content with some of you fine folks, trying to get loot.
    what server?
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Random Person #2 View Post
    People who exploit bugs in code are cheaters cheaters cheaters. And they are big fat ****yheads too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast