Page 247 of 248 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248 LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,940 of 4946
  1. #4921
    Community Member Tscheuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,139

    Default

    I saw a note on the fridge that said "DR Appt.", and my first thought was "Damage Reduction?"

  2. #4922
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    26,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    I saw a note on the fridge that said "DR Appt.", and my first thought was "Damage Reduction?"
    I've had a similar problem reading game/forum text ever since "RL" came out.

    Real Life quests? Ya mean like lawn mowing and washing dishes?
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

  3. #4923
    Community Member Tscheuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    6,139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    I've had a similar problem reading game/forum text ever since "RL" came out.

    Real Life quests? Ya mean like lawn mowing and washing dishes?
    Don't forget the raid: Adulting

  4. #4924
    Community Member doomboyv2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,043

    Default

    Had my first PnP DnD game yesterday.

    played for like 4 hours with the group. had a lot of fun.

    We're gonna meet again next week, hope this sticks.
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

  5. #4925
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    26,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doomboyv2 View Post
    Had my first PnP DnD game yesterday.

    played for like 4 hours with the group. had a lot of fun.

    We're gonna meet again next week, hope this sticks.
    Excellent!

    Nothing beats proper in-person PnP gaming.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

  6. #4926
    Community Member doomboyv2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Excellent!

    Nothing beats proper in-person PnP gaming.
    mhm. we're lucky because while we're all newbies, our DM has played before.
    if things go well, i plan to look into getting minis for each of us, probably secondhand stuff from ebay which i'd then paint.
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

  7. #4927
    Community Member Bekki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Tending bar for the MuskAteers
    Posts
    12,715

    Default

    *Bekki runs in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...



    Morning All !!!

    *Runs back out...
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

  8. #4928
    Community Member Bekki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Tending bar for the MuskAteers
    Posts
    12,715

    Default

    I am so totally Geeking out Right Now!!!

    FINALLY!!!

    WE HAVE A RELEASE DATE!!!

    LAST OF US Part 2

    https://youtu.be/Bv6aHxYVWn8
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

  9. #4929
    Cosmetic Guru Aelonwy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,568

    Default

    I'm going to be pretty quiet for awhile. We're halfway? through the process of moving. There was an emergency and we had to drop everything and move in with hubby's dad. He has dementia, and can no longer be on his own. I'm a very routine person and every routine has been disrupted and needs to be reworked/re-habituated to make room for his needs. So far the biggest problem has been that he wanders in the middle of the night (the cause of the emergency issue) and that has been sort of disruptive to everyone's sleep.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

  10. #4930
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    26,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    I'm going to be pretty quiet for awhile. We're halfway? through the process of moving. There was an emergency and we had to drop everything and move in with hubby's dad. He has dementia, and can no longer be on his own. I'm a very routine person and every routine has been disrupted and needs to be reworked/re-habituated to make room for his needs. So far the biggest problem has been that he wanders in the middle of the night (the cause of the emergency issue) and that has been sort of disruptive to everyone's sleep.
    Ergh.
    Hugs & stuff.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

  11. #4931
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    26,903

    Default

    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

  12. #4932
    Community Member doomboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    standing right behind you
    Posts
    3,355

    Default

    Sat for 6 hours straight for this, no breaks.
    I'm pleased.










    Last edited by doomboy; 10-03-2019 at 07:08 AM.
    "May the flamin' force be with you!"


  13. #4933
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    26,903

    Default

    Nice work, DB!

    Like the distressing on the flat armor plates.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

  14. #4934
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    26,903

    Default

    Kalari sighted on HC server! Kept conversation short as she was in quest.

    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

  15. #4935
    Community Member Bekki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Tending bar for the MuskAteers
    Posts
    12,715

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Kalari sighted on HC server! Kept conversation short as she was in quest.

    Yay! I’m back!
    Was having some issues logging on from my phone.

    Glad to hear she’s back!

    I’ve started playing again myself.
    Running some lowbies with my son and his GF.
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

  16. #4936
    Community Member Bekki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Tending bar for the MuskAteers
    Posts
    12,715

    Default

    *Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours Afternoon drinks for all...



    Greetings All !!!
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

  17. #4937
    Cosmetic Guru Aelonwy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,568

    Default

    Well... we're ~90% done moving. There are some kitchen cabinets with the "fancy" dishes, holiday decorations, tools, yard work items and nostalgia stuff in the garage, and an armoire filled with sewing and crafting supplies left. But everything absolutely necessary for daily life is properly put away in its new proper place.

    We got our internet back today but some miscommunication has caused our cable to get... downgraded. *sigh* At least my collection of books is now here.

    On the upside participating in my routines seems to be helping Dad's memory a little. That is, previously, he didn't seem to be able to retain anything short term, not five minutes ago, not the day before, not last week, etc. But somehow he seems to be picking up on the things that repeat such as he knows why we're here now, knows when the kids leave and come home from school. Recognizes some of the meals I've made him in the past couple weeks that previously he said he'd never had before. Also regular meals and regular exercise with the kids has much reduced the late night wanderings.

    I'm happy to be back just in time for Night Revels... that violet Reaper cosmetic is fantastic!
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

  18. #4938
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    26,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Well... we're ~90% done moving. There are some kitchen cabinets with the "fancy" dishes, holiday decorations, tools, yard work items and nostalgia stuff in the garage, and an armoire filled with sewing and crafting supplies left. But everything absolutely necessary for daily life is properly put away in its new proper place.

    We got our internet back today but some miscommunication has caused our cable to get... downgraded. *sigh* At least my collection of books is now here.

    On the upside participating in my routines seems to be helping Dad's memory a little. That is, previously, he didn't seem to be able to retain anything short term, not five minutes ago, not the day before, not last week, etc. But somehow he seems to be picking up on the things that repeat such as he knows why we're here now, knows when the kids leave and come home from school. Recognizes some of the meals I've made him in the past couple weeks that previously he said he'd never had before. Also regular meals and regular exercise with the kids has much reduced the late night wanderings.

    I'm happy to be back just in time for Night Revels... that violet Reaper cosmetic is fantastic!
    Massive internet *hugs*. Know full well how rough the road is you're traveling.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

  19. #4939
    Cosmetic Guru Aelonwy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,568

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Massive internet *hugs*. Know full well how rough the road is you're traveling.
    I'll take *hugs* just about anytime I can.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

  20. #4940
    Community Member Bekki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Tending bar for the MuskAteers
    Posts
    12,715

    Default

    *Bekki wanders in...
    *Heads to the bar....
    *Sets up and restocks...
    *Preps the food and drinks for the day...
    *Pours morning drinks for all...



    Morning All !!!
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Page 247 of 248 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload