Page 265 of 265 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 5290
  1. #5281
    Community Member doomboyv2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    That must be frustrating. What will you do? Do they have any idea how long the no-travel restriction will continue? I haven't actually been much affected by this pandemic other than home-schooling/virtual schooling the kids because I'm such a hermit I hardly go anywhere anyways. I can't imagine what you must be going through ready to take a next step in life and stymied by circumstances beyond your control. Hang in there, don't give up hope.
    for now, they've just said to wait and they'll let us know. i imagine the college isn't too happy with the uncertainty either.
    let's see.
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

  2. #5282
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    27,630

    Default

    Imgur having issues today so no screenie, but...

    Thel
    DD Gold 100:
    15000 XP
    100 AS
    Cosmetic outfit

    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 09-09-2020 at 01:16 PM. Reason: comma comma comma, too many de comma
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

  3. #5283
    Cosmetic Guru Aelonwy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Imgur having issues today so no screenie, but...

    Thel
    DD Gold 100:
    15000 XP
    100 AS
    Cosmetic outfit

    Congrats Cd. Its really nice on a male druid. Bet it'll be cool for the new Shifter too. Just don't put it on a lady dwarf... take my word for it. *shudders*
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

  4. #5284
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    27,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Congrats Cd. Its really nice on a male druid. Bet it'll be cool for the new Shifter too. Just don't put it on a lady dwarf... take my word for it. *shudders*

    I've got a female Horc that rocks it nicely.



    Meanwhile, in an ongoing effort to not do yardwork, been interwebs wandering again...

    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

  5. #5285
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    27,630

    Default

    There are words in the English language that simply by their utterance conjure dread and trepidation....

    Like "Transmission"

    12-year-old escape, with 222,000 miles. That one word from the mechanic this morning spelled it's death knell.



    (Actually 222,015. I was watching the odo this morning as I finished w*** fixing to take a /nab picture at 222,222.2)
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

  6. #5286
    Community Member doomboyv2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    There are words in the English language that simply by their utterance conjure dread and trepidation....

    Like "Transmission"

    12-year-old escape, with 222,000 miles. That one word from the mechanic this morning spelled it's death knell.



    (Actually 222,015. I was watching the odo this morning as I finished w*** fixing to take a /nab picture at 222,222.2)
    rip. it served well
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

  7. #5287
    Community Member doomboyv2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    Gonna take online classes till i can head to Japan.
    Now, we wait.
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

  8. #5288
    Community Member doomboyv2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    still waiting
    Doppelganger? Whatever are you talking about, my dear?

  9. #5289
    Founder & Hero cdbd3rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Escaping Mizzery in the Tavern Attic.
    Posts
    27,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doomboyv2 View Post
    still waiting
    Ya, it's probably gonna be bit of a wait. Ronaphobia is gonna have a grip on folks (and governments) for some time yet.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

  10. #5290
    Cosmetic Guru Aelonwy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Ya, it's probably gonna be bit of a wait. Ronaphobia is gonna have a grip on folks (and governments) for some time yet.
    In some places that is by design. A population in fear is easier to control. Sometimes having read as much as I have makes for sleepless nights.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Page 265 of 265 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload