Page 234 of 234 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234
Results 4,661 to 4,663 of 4663

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Aye, she did. I watched her.

Ick, the outhouse. Now that you're back, does that mean I have to stop peeing out the upstairs window now?
    Is that why all the flowers on the back of the building look so brown and wilted? *ack!*
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Aelyrra - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Welcome back! I tidied up ...er once... it was dusty. And I think some kobolds have setup a nest in the outhouse. ;p
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Was just good to touch base outside the Tavern and make sure everything was okay. Too many others have just faded into memory.

Aye, she did. I watched her.

Ick, the outhouse. Now that you're back, does that mean I have to stop peeing out the upstairs window now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Is that why all the flowers on the back of the building look so brown and wilted? *ack!*

*Sigh...

*Reconsiders another long vacation...

“It’s good to be back... I think?”

Last edited by Bekki; 01-18-2019 at 03:01 PM.
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Boss called a meeting for lunchtime today. Meetings are never good, especially when the Sales General Manager is showing up AND footing the lunch bill.

This one was no exception. Dropping to a 4-day work week, so 33 hours instead of 40. "It's necessary for the business."

Trying to see the bright side - they could've cut us to 31 and taken away our benefits. So there's that. I'm good at juggling the pennies to make a budget work, but this even gonna challenge my skills.

Step 1:

CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Page 234 of 234 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234