Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Community Manager

Default Downtime Notice: 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) Thursday, June 18th

UPDATE: The game worlds have reopened! Thank you, and we'll see you in the game!

The DDO Game Servers will be brought down on Thursday, June 18th from 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) to launch Update 26: Warlock's Legacy. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!
    Last edited by Cordovan; 06-18-2015 at 11:06 AM.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

Completionist question. If I have the completionist feat presently, will it be immediately disabled or just the next time I TR/ETR?

It's disabled immediately until you get a warlock past life.
    Caisha Stormweaver - Some class split dependent upon TR needs - Argonnessen
    Twitch, YouTube, Builds

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ValariusK View Post
    Completionist question. If I have the completionist feat presently, will it be immediately disabled or just the next time I TR/ETR?
    as per any other race addition (and the lamma release notes) NEW (LAMANNIA ONLY): Completionists now lose Completionist unless they reincarnate to get a Warlock Past Life. (I believe that unless = until, thats how it worked for arti/druid when they were added).

as for the update,... abit worried, thought lamma was going to get another build (since I believe there was still a decent amount of bugs) before it was making its way live. hopefully they're not pushing it out just to meet a deadline before its atleast mostly bugfree.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The DDO Game Servers will be brought down on Thursday, June 18th from 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) to launch Update 26: Warlock's Legacy. Thanks for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!
    This will not go well.
    Steve Howe was voted "Best Overall Guitarist" in Guitar Player magazine five years in a row (1977–1981) and in 1981 was the first rock guitar player inducted into the Guitar Player Hall of Fame.

if you currently have the completionist feat you retain it until you TR, upon which you'll need to complete a warlock life

Community Member

Looking forward to it. Thank you!

The Completionist Feat will be replaced with a "Respec feat" upon logging in after Update 26 goes live. When you have this Feat you can go to Fred to trade it for a real feat.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Any bets on what non-warlock feature or function of the game will be broken by this update?

Here is my guess -all jump skills will be reduced to zero regardless of skill points...its as wild and random as all the others have been...
    The Silver Legion on Cannith is recruiting. Visit www.guildmedieval.com or PM for more info.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Guild Scribe

While we are on the subject of down-times, what is the update on Ghallanda and their repeated down-times?
    We magnetize to our lives what we hold in our thoughts-Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Lerl View Post
    While we are on the subject of down-times, what is the update on Ghallanda and their repeated down-times?
    Cordo said they actually really, mean it, fixed it with the last Ghallanda downtime. Some server cleanup process was borked. And so far it appears that fix was correct. *knock knock*

They also said there would be some sort of "peace-offering" to Ghallandans' for multiple lost time, crashed midrun ToEE's (and other questing), transferred away guildies, causing their computers to implode, and help with the now ghosttown'ish server. Not sure what they could offer to fix all of that, but I'm sure it won't be enough for many and will be too much in the eyes of people who weren't affected.
    DDO 2019: ALL SHARN TOWERS - ALL THE TIME.

What the...? One day warning for the update? I was guessing it would drop next week. Enough time to cap 5K favor, 160 away! Guess it's going to be a late night.
    Completionist Lighthardtt Tuisian of Sarlona
    leader, Bridge Burners

"Just another day in pair-o'-dice"

Wow I was not expecting this. It seemed like they were still tinkering with Warlock. How will the Live version compare to the last Lamannia version?

Quote Originally Posted by old-school View Post
    Any bets on what non-warlock feature or function of the game will be broken by this update?

Here is my guess -all jump skills will be reduced to zero regardless of skill points...its as wild and random as all the others have been...
    The return of spontaneous 5,000 points of fall damage just walking around.

Quote Originally Posted by DANTEIL View Post
    How will the Live version compare to the last Lamannia version?
    Dozens of bug fixes, including Auto Attack working, being able to aim up/down freely (without an enemy targeted), and having one click only shoot Eldritch Blast once (instead sometimes firing two times per click).

A number of other balancing and smaller changes. For instance, Tainted Scholar is losing +1 generic spell DCs in the Core abilities but gaining a multiple choice selector in tier 5 for +2 DCs for a specific school. There should be fuller, more thorough notes sometime tomorrow.

And we made bets it would be next week and from cordos stream assumed so.

Now i need to buy drinks to some friends!! Sigh, another drunken update

(but overall, yay finally)

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    Dozens of bug fixes, including Auto Attack working, being able to aim up/down freely (without an enemy targeted), and having one click only shoot Eldritch Blast once (instead sometimes firing two times per click).

A number of other balancing and smaller changes. For instance, Tainted Scholar is losing +1 generic spell DCs in the Core abilities but gaining a multiple choice selector in tier 5 for +2 DCs for a specific school. There should be fuller, more thorough notes sometime tomorrow.
    Will there be any additional spell additions, in addition to the 3 shown on Lammania server?

My money is on wierdness with warlock cores or spell power causing them to be overpowered for 1 or 2 updates, at which point they will say they fixed it and then will actually fix it around 2 updates later.

This msg brought to you by the Association of people who used to enjoy SWF, in conjunction with the Ad hoc provisional council of the impending Holy Sword Nerf Angry mob.

The AOPWUESWF and the AHPCIHSNERFANGMOB respectively.

Or a reason to take caster feats, since Max/Emp doesn't work on the majority of abilities it would be useful on (Consume, Stricken, Steal Lifeforce)?
    Caisha Stormweaver - Some class split dependent upon TR needs - Argonnessen
    Twitch, YouTube, Builds

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast