Community Manager

Default New Quarterly Wallpapers (Q2 2015 Edition) - now with Mobile!

Check out our new Quarterly Wallpapers by clicking here! We have wallpapers available in 16:9, 16:10, and 4:3 aspect ratios along with three popular vertical mobile resolutions, 640x960, 640x1136, and 720x1280. Enjoy! With or without calendars (non-mobile versions.)
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Thumbs up

Thankyou. Much appreciated

Good there are no WB logo on those, that'd make me angry ;p
    Polska gildia DDO / Polish guild

Magia i Miecz (200), Argonnessen
    Zapraszamy!

nice
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    BoloGrubb / DJGrubb / Gijo
    Proud member of the HighLords of Malkier

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Check out our new Quarterly Wallpapers by clicking here! We have wallpapers available in 16:9, 16:10, and 4:3 aspect ratios along with three popular vertical mobile resolutions, 640x960, 640x1136, and 720x1280. Enjoy! With or without calendars (non-mobile versions.)
    Pleased to see them, but it is a shame they have April on them, it being the beginning of May already

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by minorpenthes View Post
    Pleased to see them, but it is a shame they have April on them, it being the beginning of May already
    Yes, I do apologize for the delay this quarter. Sometimes things just get busy.

FYI: I'm always open to suggestions about what folks - want - to see with these. Particularly if you already use them, let me know if there's something I can do to make them even better for you.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Thank you very, very much for taking me up on the suggestion, Jerry.
    My mobile devices thank you as well!
    “Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough.” ~ Mark Twain

FYI: I'm always open to suggestions about what folks - want - to see with these. Particularly if you already use them, let me know if there's something I can do to make them even better for you.
    Well, certainly, it has probably been a busy time for you. Just mentioned it because I actually appreciate the calendar being there, as it is pretty useful for a lazy bugger like myself...

Thank you Cordovan! I still have the old one up and I have felt sad whenever I look at it. I will use the PC one and take a look at the mobile version too!
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

As far as lateness goes, on this I say better late than never! Don't listen to the poo pooers!

For image suggestions, an image from the latest update is great. Having it plastered across my PC screen makes me want to go run it.
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Smile

Thank you so very much for these was starting to worry about looking at my calendar from December lol. All these little extras are much appreciated by your fans.

Any chance of getting Q3 wallpapers before Q3 is over?